Chapter 2

Love is so Bad

 

It’s the day of our comeback stage on Inkigayo.  We released our second mini album a few days ago and it did an all kill on all music sites.  We were so thrilled when we heard the news.  I’m thankful for all the Blackjacks in this world that’s been supporting us ever since our debut.  We were in our dressing room getting our hair and make up done.  There was a knock on the door and someone entered with a bouquet of flowers.
 
“This flower is for a Mrs. Lee Hyejin.” the deliver guy told us.  I raised my hand and he came over and gave me the bouquet. I sniffed the flower and read the card.  It said:
 
Congrats babe. Sorry I couldn’t be there for your comeback stage.  I promise I’ll make it up to you.  Hyejin-ah hwaiting! 2ne1 hwaiting! ^^ I love you & good luck.
 
From your handsome husband,
Lee Donghae 
 
“AHHHH. Why is Donghae oppa so sweet?! I wish Taemin oppa would send me flowers! He’s not even here!” Minji pouted.
 
“Same here! Hyukjae should learn from Donghae oppa. Goodness. What a jerk.” Kim added.  I just laughed at the girls because they were being silly.
 
“Girls! It’s show time!” I heard the PD tell us.
 
After our performance, we all headed out for dinner.  After we wait, we felt like sweets so we headed to the bakery to get some cupcakes! Yay… cupcakes!  I felt like heaven when I entered the store….there were so many cupcakes everywhere!  I didn’t know what to choose and I felt like buying all of it.  I wanted to taste each flavor.  I felt like I was in cupcake heaven and I did not want anyone to bother me.  I felt my phone vibrate.  I looked at the caller and it was my lovely husband.
 
“Hey Donghae.”
 
“Hey babe. Did you get the flowers?”
 
“De. Thank you! It’s so pretty! The girls got jealous and wished that their boyfriends did the same!” 
 
“Well, I’m glad that you liked them.  What are you doing?”
 
“I’m in heaven right now.  I never want to leave here.”
 
“Heaven? Where are you?”
 
“I’m at a cupcake store! There’s so many cupcakes everywhere! They have every flavor! It looks so good!!!!! I want to buy all of them!!!”  I heard him laughing on the other line.
 
“Why are you such a pig? Should I come there in case you forget to leave?” he teased me.
 
“Ani. I think I’ll be good today and just get the strawberry cupcake.  Do you want any?”
 
“No, it’s okay.”
 
“Why'd you call and are you going to come home late today?”
 
“Just wanted to see what you were doing. I’m going to go home after rehearsal which is now.”
 
“Did you eat dinner yet?”
 
“Ani. I was wondering if you did so we can go together. But you ate already. So I’ll just pick something up on the way.”
 
“Arasso. I’ll see you soon. Bye. I love you.”
 
“I love you too.”
 
After buying the cupcake, we headed home.  I entered our dorm and saw Donghae sitting on the couch watching TV.  I looked at him and saw that he wasn’t eating.
 
“Hey you’re home.” He said without looking at me.  The drama must be good for him not to look at me. Idiot.
 
“De. Why aren’t you eating?” 
 
“I didn’t want to eat alone. Plus, you were coming home soon so I wanted to wait for you.” I smiled at him.  I knew he hated to eat alone.  He’s such a little kid.  A cute little kid though.
 
“Poor baby.” I . “Let me change first and we can eat together.”
 
We were on the couch watching TV while we were eating our food and cupcake.  We were watching Siwon oppa’s drama Poseidon and it was really good and intense! Siwon oppa looked really manly in his uniform.
 
“Siwon oppa looks really handsome.” I told Donghae.  He stopped eating and looked at me.
 
“Really? Even more handsome then me?” he pouted. He’s such a little kid! I should …
 
“De. He’s so handsome and manly! And he has a nice body too! I could stare at it all day.”
 
“YAH. I’m handsome and manly too! I have a nice body too! Why don’t you stare at me all day?! You’re not allowed near Siwon anymore!!” He exclaimed. He’s so cute when he’s mad.
 
“You can’t forbid me from seeing him!!!! Plus, he’s our neighbor so I can go see him whenever I want.”
 
“No you can’t! I’m your husband!!” he pouted.  Aigoo. I can’t resist your pouts Donghae….
 
“I’m kidding. You’re the most handsome and manly one in Super Junior.  And I love your body.  It‘s the best I‘ve ever seen.” I told him.  I didn’t realize what I had just said.  I looked at him and he was smirking.
 
“You like my body huh? Well then, you won’t mind if we do this.” 
 
Before I could say anything, he picked me up from the couch and carried me bridal style to our room. He locked and closed the doors.  That night, we showed each other how much we love each other.