Chapter 28

Love is so Bad

 

Haein’s POV
 
I decided to wake up earlier than usual.  I felt bad for what I did. I overreacted and put him through hell. I gave Donghae a lot of crap so I decided to make him breakfast before he headed to work.  I kind of felt like going to the building and visit everyone.  Maybe he’ll let me go with him.  I was in the kitchen making kimchi fried rice when I felt Donghae hugging me from behind.
 
“Why are you up so early?” He asked me.
 
“I wanted to make you breakfast.  This is my way to show you that I’m sorry for overreacting with the whole situation.” I told him.
 
“Baby you don’t have to. I told you that I forgive you. Go back to bed. You must be tired.”
 
“I’m almost done. Just let me finish cooking this. Go sit on the counter and I’ll bring it out for you.”
 
“Alright. Be careful.” He said and gave me a kiss on my cheeks before letting go of my waist.
 
After I was done with the fried rice, I handed Donghae to plate of food and sat down across from him.  He smiled at me and stirred the fried rice around.
 
“You’re not eating?” He asked me.
 
“I’m not hungry yet. I’ll eat later. Eat up and go get ready for work.” 
 
“I’ll eat this well.” He took a spoon of rice and put it in his mouth.
 
“How is it?” I asked him.
 
“It’s great!” he gave me two thumbs up. I’m glad he likes it.
 
“Oppa.” I said which caused him to drop his spoon and look at me. “What?”
 
“You never call me oppa unless you want something. What do you want?” He told me.  Why does he have to know me so well?!
 
“I was wondering if I can go to work with you. I miss everyone and I want to tell them the good news since they don’t know yet. Please?” I pouted at him and gave him my puppy dog eyes. I heard him sigh.
 
“Fine. But you have to go home when I tell you to okay?” He told me.
 
“Yes mommy!” I smiled at him.  He finished his breakfast and we both went to go get ready.  After we were done, we headed towards the YG Building.  I can’t wait to see everyone again! I miss them.  We were about to enter the YG Building when I heard someone calling us.
 
“Hyung! Noona!” I turned around and saw Daesung running to us.  “Noona what are you doing here?! I haven’t seen you in forever! Are you here to practice for the family concert?” 
 
“Family concert?” I asked him.
 
“De. Hyung wanted you to perform with 2ne1 again for the fans.  He thought it would be a great gift to the fans.” He told me.
 
“I didn’t hear about that part. I just know you guys are having a family concert.”
 
“Hyung you didn’t tell her yet?” Daesung asked Donghae.
 
“It slipped my mind.” He told Daesung. “ I was suppose to ask if you wanted to perform with 2ne1 again.” He turned to me.
 
“I don’t know. It’s been a while.” I told him.
 
“Babe. Come on… don’t you miss the stage? And it’s for the fans. Do this for your fans. It’d be fun… a reunion with your members.” He told me.
 
“Yeah noona. It’d be really fun. You get to be with the whole YG Family again.” Daesung added. Should I? It would be fun to perform with them again… I do miss performing with everyone.
 
“Fine. Just this once.” I smiled at them.
 
“Yay! It’s going to be the bomb noona!” Daesung grinned at me.
 
“That’s my girl. But I’m going to make sure you don’t overwork yourself. I don’t want anything to happen to our baby.” He told me.
 
“BABY?!” Daesung shouted. “Noona you’re pregnant again?!”
 
“Don’t yell at her Daesung ah! She can’t be shocked.” Donghae lectured him. “Didn’t Jiyong tell you?”
 
“No! He didn’t tell me anything. I’m going to kill him. I’m sorry noona and hyung! Let’s go inside now noona. It’s cold and you’ll catch a cold.”
 
“Thanks Daesung ah. Let’s go.”
 
We headed into the building and Donghae went into the dance studio while I followed Daesung.  I wanted to see the other Big Bang members and they were all in the recording studio with Tablo oppa and Teddy oppa.
 
“Guess who’s here?!” Daesung shouted excitedly.
 
“Who’s here hyung?” I heard Seungri asking.
 
“Seungri ah!” I yelled at walked into the room.
 
“NOONA! YOU’RE HERE!” Seungri ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. “You never visit anymore!” He pouted at me.
 
“I’m sorry. I’ve been sick so I haven’t been leaving the house much.”
 
“Are you okay?” Seungri asked.
 
“De. There’s nothing wrong with me.”
 
“Hyejinnie!” Youngbae oppa came over and hugged me. “How are you?”
 
“I’m good oppa.” I smiled at him.
 
“My turn now!” Seunghyun oppa pushed Youngbae away and pulled me into a hug. 
 
“Oppa can you let go now? You’re squeezing me too tight.”
 
“Nopes. I miss you Hyejinnie so this is your punishment.”
 
“Let the poor girl go.” Teddy oppa laughed which caused Seunghyun oppa to let go of me. “You’re getting fatter Hyejinnie. You should stop eating so much and go out and exercise.” He teased me and I just glared at him.
 
“Hyejinnie. What have you’ve been eating?” Tablo oppa teased me too.
 
“You guys are so mean!” I pouted at them.
 
“Hyejinnie can’t help it! She’s pregnant so of course she has to eat.” Jiyong told them.
 
“HYEJIN’S WHAT?!” They all shouted except for Daesung and Jiyong.
 
“Yupps. She’s pregnant again. I just found out a moment ago. Stop calling her fat or else Donghae hyung will kill you guys.” Daesung said.
 
“Congrats Hyejinnie! We’re going to be uncles again! I call dibs on being godfather!” Teddy oppa said.
 
“No I’m the godfather!” Jiyong said.
 
“Nopes. Hyejinnie loves me most so I’m going to be godfather!” Youngbae oppa stated.
 
“Shut up. I’m godfather.” Seunghyun oppa said.
 
“You guys are all delusional… I’m going to be the godfather.” Seungri said.
 
“Ani. I’m the godfather. Hyejinnie loves me the most.  Noona even said so!” Daesung grinned at them.
 
They were all arguing with one another.  I looked over and Tablo oppa was laughing at all of them.
 
“SHUT UP. NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE GODFATHER. Tablo oppa will be the godfather at this point.” I said. 
 
“WHAT? HE HAS A DAUGHTER ALREADY!” They all shouted.
 
“I don’t care. I’m going to go see the girls now.” I told them.
 
“I’ll go with you.” Tablo oppa smiled at me.
 
“De.” 
 
“Kiss .” We heard the guys saying before we left the room.
 
“Congrats Hyejin.” Tablo oppa told me.
 
“Thanks oppa. I’m excited. I can’t wait to be a mom. I just hope nothing happens this time around.” I told him.
 
“Nothing will happen this time. We’ll make sure of it.  Is Donghae treating you right?”
 
“De. He’s been buying me food whenever I crave something no matter how late it is. He’s really sweet.” I smiled to myself.
 
“That’s good. If he ever gives you a hard time, tell me and I’ll kick his for you.”
 
“Thanks oppa.”
 
“Being a parent is a wonderful thing. You’re going to love it.  Haru will have a new friend to play with.” 
 
“De. I can’t wait to be a parent. Haru can be a noona or unnie to my baby! I can’t wait for that…” I told him excitedly.
 
“Unnie!” I heard Minji calling me. “You’re here!”
 
“Hyejin ah.” Kim said too.
 
“Well this is my cue to leave. I’ll see you later Hyejin. Congrats again and if you need anything just call me.” Oppa told me.
 
“De. See you later oppa.”
 
Minji pulled me into a hug and Kim hugged us.
 
“What are you doing here?” Kim asked me.
 
“I just miss all of you guys.” I told them.
 
“Wow Hyejin. I haven’t seen you in forever?” I heard Mr. Yang saying. I turned around and saw him standing in the hall way smiling.
 
“Mr. Yang.” I smiled at him.
 
“What brings you here?”
 
“I miss all of you guys.” I told him.
 
“Even me?” He teased me.
 
“De. Oh yeah. I have good news. I’ll perform with 2ne1 at the YG Family concert.” I told him.
 
“YOU ARE?!” Kim and Minji asked.
 
“De. If you guys still want me to perform with you girls.”
 
“Are you crazy?! You’ll forever be 2ne1’s leader.” Kim said.
 
“That’s good to hear Hyejin.  The next meeting is next week so come with Donghae.” Mr. Yang smiled at me.
 
“De.” I smiled at him.
 
“There’s something different about you.” He said.
 
“What do you mean Mr. Yang.” Minji asked.
 
“You seem different today.  There’s a glow to you now. By any chance are you pregnant?” Mr. Yang asked me. How in the world did he even know?!
 
“How’d you know?!” I asked him.
 
“WAIT YOU’RE PREGNANT?! WE CALL DIBS ON BEING GODMOTHER!” Kim and Minji shouted. Not this again.
 
“De. I’m one month pregnant.” I told them.
 
“AHH CONGRATS.” The girls squealed.
 
“Congrats Hyejin ah. Donghae sure works fast.” He teased me. “By the way, where is he?”
 
“Thanks Mr. Yang. He’s somewhere in the building.”
 
“I see. Well I have a meeting to attend to. Congrats Hyejin ah. And welcome back.” He gave me a hug and left.
 
I spent the whole day catching up with the girls and hanging out with the guys.  It felt good to be back with them.  We truly felt like a family.  I was beginning to get tired so I wanted to go find Donghae and go home.  I was walking towards the dance studio and saw him practicing a dance move.  He saw me in the mirror and turned around and smiled at me.
 
“Are you done?” I asked him.
 
“Yeah. Are you done?”
 
“De. I’m tired. Can we go home and sleep?” I asked him.
 
“Yeah. But let’s go eat first. You need to eat then you can sleep.” He told me and went to go pack his bags and went to go eat.  
 
After we were done, we went home and got ready for bed.  I was in our bed waiting for Donghae to finish.  Today’s been a great day… I got to see everyone again and it made me realize that I really miss them and love them.  They’re like my other family and I don’t think I can live without them.  They’ve become everything to me.  I’m excited to perform with 2ne1 again… I hope the fans welcome me.  I can’t wait for the concert… it’ll be really fun! I was smiling to myself and heard Donghae laughing.
 
“Baby you’re so cute when you’re smiling to yourself. You look like a crazy person.” he teased me.
 
“So you think crazy people are cute?” I asked him.
 
“Nopes. Only crazy Hyejin is cute.” He grinned at me.
 
“You’re so corny!” I laughed at him. “Are you going to stand there the whole night or are you going to cuddle with me?” I pouted at him.
 
“Do I even have a choice?” He teased me.
 
“Fine then. Sleep on the floor!” I glared at him.
 
“I’m kidding baby.” He laughed and got into bed and pulled me into his arms.  “I’d rather cuddle with you the whole night.”
 
“Donghae. I can’t wait until the day we get to be parents.  Nothing’s going to happen this time right?” I mumbled in his chest.
 
“I can’t wait for us to be parents too. Nothing’s going to happen because I’m going to protect you guys. I’ll make sure nothing harms you two.” He told me.
 
“I love you Donghae. Thank you for everything. Thank you for taking care of me during my pregnancy.  Thank you for not complaining and putting up with all my crap”
 
“I love you too Hyejin.  This is nothing. You’re only one month pregnant so it‘s no big deal.  I can keep doing it for another eight months and not complain. I’d do anything for you Hyejin.”
 
“Why are you so sweet? You never fail to make me smile.” I told him.
 
“I’m only doing my job as your husband Hyejin and that’s to make you feel like the happiest girl in the universe.” He kissed my forehead. “Go to bed now. Good night my queen.”
 
“Good night.” I said before knocking out.