Chapter 17

Love is so Bad

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
It’s been two weeks since I asked the company to give me some time off.  I don’t feel like working for now.  My passion in music is now gone.  I could care less about music now.  All I wanted was to stay in my room.  Nothing’s changed between Donghae and I.  I heard a knock on the door but I don’t want to answer it.  It’s probably the girls trying to talk to me.  I don’t want to see anyone right now.  Everyone just pisses me off. The knocking finally stopped.  Thank God.  
 
-Next Day- 
 
I was trying to sleep but I heard a knock on the door again.  Maybe I should just go open it to shut it up.  I walked towards the door and opened it.  I was surprise to see Nichkhun.
 
“What are you doing here?” I asked him coldly. “I don’t feel like hanging out so just leave me alone.” I was about to close the door but he caught it with his hands and walked into the living room.
 
“What the hell happened to your living room? Why is it so messy?”
 
“I didn’t feel like cleaning up. Can you get out now?”
 
“No.”
 
“Get out.”
 
“No.”
 
“Get out of my ing house!” Nichkhun was surprised at the fact that I cursed.
 
“No. I’m staying here whether you like it or not.” I gave up.
 
“Whatever. I’m going to sleep. Do whatever you like.”
 
-Two Hours Later-
 
I woke up when I smelled something delicious.  I walked into the living and saw that it was clean.  Everything was in place and it actually looked like a living room.  I looked over at the kitchen and saw Nichkhun cooking something.
 
“Why are you still here?”
 
“I was expecting a thank you.”
 
“I didn’t ask you to do this.” I rolled my eyes at him.
 
“I know. You’re probably hungry.  Sit down. It’s almost finished.” I don’t know why but I listened to him.  He brought out a bowl of porridge for me and made me eat it.  It was good.  I finished the bowl and looked at him.  He was looking at me. “Hyejin ah, please tell me what’s going on.  I want to be here for you.”
 
“It’s nothing. If you’re done, please leave.” I told him coldly.
 
“That’s not going to work on me Hyejin ah! Please. Tell me. I don’t like the fact that you're hurting by yourself.  Let me in Hyejin. Don’t cut us out of your life. We want to be here for you. Please, just tell me.”
 
I don’t know what happened but all the emotions that I bottled up these past few weeks finally came out. I finally broke down.  Nichkhun pulled me into a hug and was trying to calm me down.  After I was calm, I told him everything…. From the accident to now.  He was mad at Donghae and wanted to confront him but I told him to not do anything and let Donghae be.  I heard the doors open and saw Donghae in front of us.  He didn’t say anything and just looked at me with cold eyes.  He went inside the bedroom and locked it.
 
“What are you going to do about this Hyejin ah? You can’t live like this.”
 
“I don’t know. You have to go now. I’ll talk to you later I promise. I won’t shut you out but just leave for now.”
 
“Alright. If you need anything, I’m a phone call away.”
 
“De. Thanks.”
 
After Nichkhun  left, Donghae still didn’t leave the room.  I guess I’m sleeping in the living room tonight.  I went to bed and thought a lot about what Nichkhun said.  I can’t keep living like this.  I should do something about this.  I still had Nichkhun, my members, Ri Innie, Seulgi unnie, Hyukjae oppa, Jessica, Tiffany, and the YG Family.  I decided that I’m going to start over now.  I’m going to let you go now Donghae. I’ll let you go to Sunye now.