Chapter 16

Love is so Bad

 

Kim’s POV
 
It’s been two weeks since Minji and I saw Hyejin like that.  Hyejin called the company and told them that she wasn’t feeling really well and wanted some time off.  The company agreed and gave her some time off.  We haven’t seen or heard from her for two weeks now.  Everyone’s worried about her and tried talking to her but she wouldn’t budge.  Everyone asked Donghae what’s going on but he says that she shunned him out too. …. This is all your fault. Stop acting innocent.
 
I need to confront him about this.  Why in the world would he cheat on Hyejin and treat her like crap.  I need to find out who’s this other girl too.  Lee Donghae, I won’t let you get away with this.  You’re not getting away with hurting my best friend.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
There’s been a change in Hyejin.  She’s no longer the cheerful person that she was.  She no longer tries to talk to me anymore.  She just leaves me alone and locks herself in the room. She’s emotionless and her eyes are cold now.  They’re no longer warm and happy. I wonder what caused her to change.  Well, it’s a good thing for me since I don’t have to see her anymore.  The only thing is that everyone’s been bugging me about her.  Asking me if I knew something was up with her.  I just told them that she shunned me out too… which was the truth.  I’m surprised that Nichkhun’s not here cheering her up.  I bet you he would love moments like these so he can spend time with her. Whatever, why am I even thinking about them? I could care less now.  
 
I’ve been thinking a lot about what Sunye said.  Maybe I should let her go.  I shouldn’t lead her on anymore.  I’m just giving her false hope.  Maybe I should divorce her.  I don’t think I can love her the way that I did anymore.  I don’t know what I should do… Aish, I need to clear my head.  I called Sunye to see if she wanted to hang out with me again.
 
Nichkhun’s POV
 
I’m finally back in Korea!!! It feels good to be back.  I wonder how Hyejin’s doing? The last time I heard from her was after the accident.  She told me she was doing fine.  I wonder if her and Donghae hyung got over the accident.  I wonder if they’re doing well again.  I tried contacting her but she doesn’t pick up.  Hyejin ah, are you okay and are you taking care of yourself?  The guys and I arrived at our dorm but I didn’t feel like going up so I told the guys that I’m going to go for a walk.
 
I didn’t know where to go and just walked around.  I ended up at the Han River… it was such a beautiful sight and it always managed to calm me down.  I saw two figures sitting on the steps.  I looked closer and saw that it was Donghae hyung and Sunye.  Why are they together?! Am I missing something? Did something happen with Hyejin and hyung?  Where’s Hyejin? Is she okay?  I ran towards Hyejin’s dorm and knocked on the door.  No one answered.  What’s going on… why was hyung with her? Why isn’t Hyejin answering her door? I knocked on the door louder but still no one opened it.
 
“Nichkhun oppa?” I heard someone calling my name.
 
“Minji ah. Where’s Hyejin?” Minji looked uneasy. “What happened to her?!”
 
“Oppa come in our dorm and we’ll talk.” I walked into their dorm and sat on the couch.
 
“Tell me, where’s Hyejin?”
 
“She’s in the dorm. She’s in her bedroom.”
 
“What’s going on? Why is Donghae hyung with Sunye?”
 
“Donghae oppa’s with Sunye-ssi?” Minji gasped. “Kim unnie! I found out who the other woman is!” I heard Minji yelling. Wait… OTHER WOMAN?!
 
“Who?!” I heard Kim running out from her room. “Oh. Nichkhun what are you doing here?”
 
“He’s the one who told me.” Minji said.
 
“How does he know?”
 
“I saw them on accident.  What do you mean other woman?”
 
“So who is she?” Kim asked Minji.
 
“Sunye-ssi.”
 
“WHAT?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE HE WOULD GO AND SEE HER! HE KNOWS HOW HYEJIN FEELS ABOUT HER YET HE’S GOING TO GO HOOK UP WITH HER!!” 
 
“Wait.. Donghae hyung is cheating on Hyejin?!?! With Sunye?!?!”
 
“That’s what Kim unnie and I think. Don’t tell anyone oppa. No one else knows.  Everyone else thinks that she’s going through a depression after losing the baby.  It’s all Donghae oppa’s fault.”  
 
That jackass.  Why would he go cheat on someone like Hyejin?! If I had a girl like Hyejin, I would never ever cheat on her in any circumstances.  I’m pissed off at Sunye too! She should know better that hyung’s a married man!
 
“She’s no longer the same Hyejin anymore. She’s emotionless and lifeless now.  She’s really cold and she doesn’t talk to anyone.  She asked the company for some time off and now she locked herself in her dorm. We don’t know what to do anymore.” Kim told me.
 
“What do we do oppa?” Minji asked me.
 
“I’ll try talking to her first. For now, don’t tell anyone.” The girls nodded their head at me.  Lee Hyejin, what’s going on with you?