Chapter 4

Love is so Bad

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
Today was the day of our first Nolza concert and I’m so nervous!  It’s our first concert ever!  I hope it’ll be successful and I hope we’ll do well!  I hope we don’t let our fans down! I was pacing back and forth and my members were telling me to calm down.  How can they be calm when the concert is about to begin soon?!  I’m so nervous…
 
“Unnie, you should calm down! We’ve been practicing hard for the last few weeks! We’ll be fine unnie!” Minji tried to assure me.
 
“Minji’s right, Hyejin.  You’ll be fine. We’ll be fine so don’t worry too much about it.  Let’s just have fun okay?” I smiled at my members.
 
“Yah. Since when did you guys get so wise?!” I teased them.
 
“Ani. I don’t think we got wiser.  You’re just slow.” Minji teased me back.  This girl.  We all laughed at each other and heard a knock on our door.
 
“Congrats girls!!!!! Go out there and kick some ! Show them who’s boss!” I heard Jiyongie scream.  The Big Bang members, Dongwook oppa, and PSY oppa were here.  They brought us flowers and balloons.
 
“Congrats and good luck girls! We’ll be cheering for you really loud!” Dongwook oppa told us.
 
“Thanks. I’m so nervous! What if I fall or what if I rip something and show them my underwear?!” I started to freak out again.
 
“Yah! You’ll be fine noona! Just breath.” Seungri told me.  
 
“Yeah noona! Just go kick some !” I laughed at Daesung’s comment.
 
“Girls, the show’s about to begin! You guys are up in ten minutes!” I heard the PD say.  Uh oh. Here we go. 2ne1 NOLZA!!!!
 
The first day of our concert was a success!!! The fans went crazy so it’s safe to say that they enjoyed the show.  I felt so happy that there were so many fans here to support us.  I was touched to see everyone in the stadium screaming for us and singing along with us.  BLACKJACKS, thank you.  You guys are the greatest fans ever.
 
Donghae wasn’t able to make it to our concert because he had a schedule that he couldn’t get out of.  I was bummed out at first when he told me but he assured me that he will be able to go to the second day of our concert.  We all changed and got ready to go out and eat.  I checked my phone and got a message from Donghae.
 
Babe. I won’t be able to make it home today because the recording won’t be done til later.  Don’t wait up for me.  I love you.  I’ll see you at the concert. Bye. 
 
Your loving and wonderful husband,
Lee Donghae.
 
I just smiled at his text.  We all went out for dinner to celebrate the success for the first day of our concert.  I went to bed that night excited for our second day since Donghae would be coming.
 
-Next Day-
 
We were in the dressing room getting ready when we heard a knock on the door.  I turned around and saw Donghae, Hyukjae oppa, and Taeminnie with smiles on all their faces.
 
“Oppa!!!!!” Minji got up from her seat and ran into Taemin’s arms. “I thought you were in Japan. You said you wouldn’t be able to come!” Minji pouted.
 
“I was lying.  I just wanted to surprise you! Are you surprise?” He smiled at her.
 
“De. I’m really surprised! But I’m really happy that you’re here!!!” Minji replied and she gave him peck on his lips.
 
“That’s all you’re going to give me?  It’s been a while since we’ve last seen each other and I only get a peck from you?!” I just smiled at the sight in front of me.  They’re so cute and innocent.
 
I looked over to Kim and Hyukjae oppa.  He pulled her into his arms and gave her a kiss on her head.  You can tell that Kim’s blushing at the moment.  Even though she likes Hyukjae oppa’s display of affections, you can tell that she’s still not use to it.  I looked over and saw Donghae walking towards me.  His hands were behind his back again. Aish! What’s with this guy and his hands behind his back?  
 
“What’s behind your back this time?” I asked him.  In front of my face was a bouquet of teddy bears.  I didn’t know there was such a thing! 
 
“Do you like it?”   I didn’t say anything and went up to him and hugged him tightly.
 
“Why are you like this?”  he pulled away from the hug and looked at me all confused. I just smiled at his reaction.  “Why are you so sweet Donghae? You’re always showering me with your love and gifts.  I feel like such a princess.”
 
“Well, you’re not a princess.  You’re my queen” He replied cheekily.
 
“You’re so cheesy!” I smiled at him.  He pulled me into another hug.
 
“You always say that but I know that you secretly love it.”  I broke the hug and looked at him.  I lean towards him and kissed him on the lips.  He pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.  We finally broke the kiss after a few minutes.  Our foreheads were touching each other. 
 
“I love you Donghae.” 
 
“I love you too my queen pig.” Way to ruin the moment!
 
The PD told us that the show was about to begin and we said bye to our lovers and went to go get ready.  The show ended and today was even better.  There were more fans here today and they were louder and had much more energy than yesterday’s crowd.  But both crowds were great and we were really thankful for them.  
 
A lot of people went to our second day’s concert.  SNSD, Amber and Krystal from F(x), SHINee, Super Junior, Kang Hye Jung unnie and Tablo oppa, Ri Innine, Junsu oppa, Seulgi unnie, and Yunho oppa all came to support us.  I was really thankful for them too!  And guess what… Junsu oppa finally propose to Ri Innie!!! About time… and she asked me to be her matron of honor while she asked Seulgi unnie to be part of her bridesmaid.  I can’t wait to help her plan for the wedding!  After the concert, we all went out to celebrate how successful our first concert turned out to be.
 
After dinner, Donghae and I headed home since I wanted to spend some time with him.  We decided to just go home and relax.  We were both on the couch cuddling while watching TV.
 
“Oh yeah babe.  I forgot to tell you.  Seohyun and I were appointed to represent for UNICEF.” I heard him telling me.  
 
“That’s great babe! What are you guys going to do?”
 
“We’re going to record a song and have people buy it and donate it to charity.”
 
“That’s good.  When are you guys recording the song?”
 
“It’s done already.  They’ll be releasing it next week. I forgot to tell you. Sorry.”
 
“You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m happy for you babe. Are you guys going to perform it?”
 
“Yeah. At the Asia’s Song Festival on the 15th.”
 
“I see. Wait… the 15th?  Isn’t that your birthday?”
 
“Yes. Why?” He looked at me with a smile.
 
“Just wondering.  What do you want for your birthday?” I asked him.  I seriously don’t know what to get anymore.  His fans get him everything!  They spoil him to death.
 
“I really don’t know.”
 
“Come on.  Just name anything and I’ll get it for you.” I told him.  I see him smirking.  What he is he thinking?
 
“You said anything right? Well, I think I want my birthday present right now.”  He carried us to our bedroom and closed the doors.  You guys know what happens after that right?