Chapter 9

Love is so Bad

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
I woke up and felt arms wrapping around my waist.  I looked around to see where I was and saw that I was in a hospital room.  Wait. So last night was real?! I’m really going to be a mom?!  I turned around and saw Donghae sleeping soundly right next to me.  I smiled.  We’re going to be parents.  I can’t believe I have a life living inside of me.  Ironically, Donghae told the press at the UNICEF that he wanted to be a father soon.  I can see Donghae being a good father.  I know that he’s always wanted to be a father and that he loves children.  I was just staring at Donghae’s handsome face… it always made me smile and feel giddy.  The things you do to me Lee Donghae.
 
“You look like a crazy person smiling like that, Mrs. Lee.” I heard him teasing me.  He always does this to me! I always think he’s asleep but in reality he’s not.  And I always fall for it.
 
“You always do that!” I pouted at him.  He opened his eyes and smiled at me.
 
“I know but you fall for it every time.  Shouldn’t you know by now?”
 
“You’re mean.”
 
“Good morning beautiful.” I blushed at his comment. He pulled me closer to him. He was about to kiss me but I pushed him away.
 
“Ew. Morning breath!” I .
 
“Oh yeah? Well I don’t care.” He pulled me in for a kiss.  It was a passionate kiss.  The kiss was suppose to be longer but we heard the door open.
 
“I can see why they’re going to be parents soon.” I heard Kim teasing us.
 
“Yah. Lee Donghae! You’re going to knock my sister up again?!” I heard Hyukjae oppa lecturing Donghae.  I looked over to see the 2ne1 members, Super Junior members, Taeminnie, Minho, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Ri Innie, Junsu oppa, Seulgi unnie, and Yunho oppa.  They all had big smiles on their faces.
 
“Yah. Why are you guys all smiling?! You guys are scaring me.” I told them.
 
“AHHHHHHHH WE’RE GOING TO BE AUNTS!!!!!!” Tiffany and Jessica screamed while jumping up and down.
 
“My Hyejinnie is finally going to be a mother! Didn’t I ask you a few weeks ago when you’re giving Donghae a child?!” Ri Innie said.  Junsu just laughed at his fiancé’s comment.
 
“Hyejinnie. I’m so happy for you! You’re going to be a great mother! And Donghae will be a great dad! AHH I’m so happy for you!” Seulgi unnie gushed.
 
“Congrats Hyejinnie and Donghae.  You guys will be great parents.” Yunho oppa added.
 
“I get to be the God father right?” I heard Hyukjae oppa asking us.
 
“Actually hyung, Donghae hyung gave that title to me already.” Kyuhyun bragged. WAIT REALLY? NEVER.
 
“YAH. I’M HER BROTHER! WHY ARE YOU THE GOD FATHER?!” Hyukjae oppa screamed at Kyuhyun.  Kyuhyun smirked at Hyukjae victoriously.
 
“YAH. Cho Kyuhyun! Who says you’ll be the god father of my child?!” I told Kyuhyun.  This caused Kyuhyun’s smirk to disappear which caused everyone in the room to burst out laughing.
 
“You’re my best friend Lee Hyejin!!! I’m suppose to get that title!!!” Kyuhyun pouted at me.
 
“I’m sorry Kyuhyun ah but your pouts don’t work on me.  Only Donghae’s pout works on me.” I looked over to Donghae and smiled at me.  He gave me a wink.  
 
The doctor came in our room and told us that I can be discharged from the hospital right now if I wanted to.  Donghae went to go do the paper work and pick up prenatal medicines that the doctor prescribed for me.  Everyone else told me that they were going to leave and visit me later at my dorm.  I was sitting on my bed patiently waiting for Donghae to finish signing me out.  
 
“You ready to leave babe?” I smiled at him and nodded my head.  He was going to carry me out but I didn’t let him.
 
“I can walk you know. I’m only one month pregnant not seven.”
 
“I know. But I just want you to be more careful from now on. Okay?”
 
“Okay mom.” This caused him to laugh.  He handed me my bag and I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls.  I had 5 and they were all from Nichkhun.  I wonder what he wanted… I’ll call him in the car. “This isn’t your car.”
 
“Kyuhyun left it for me to take you home.” He opened the door for me and I got in the car.  I took out my phone and decided to call Nichkhun.
 
“Nichkhun? Did you call? Ani. I’m fine. Don’t worry. I have good news for you. I’m pregnant. Thank you. Alright. Bye.”  I looked over at Donghae and he didn’t look too happy. “You okay?”
 
“Yeah. Just rest.” He told me.  We didn’t talk the whole car ride.  I wonder why he’s mad.  We got to our place and I got off the car but he didn’t. 
 
“Aren’t you coming up?”
 
“Ani. I’m going to go back to the studio and practice for tonight’s concert.  I’ll be home late. See you later.” He drove off.  He didn’t even say I love you.  Why is he so mad? Did I do something wrong.  Sigh. We were suppose to be happy because of yesterday’s new.  Donghae what’s going on?
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I don’t know why but whenever Hyejin talks to Nichkhun I can’t help but feel jealous.  Why is she always talking to him?! I thought Kyuhyun was her best friend?! Nichkhun should stop talking to her! AISH. This freaking .  I went inside the studio and started dancing.  I need to get my mind off of what happened.  After an hour of dancing, I was lying on the floor thinking about what happened.
 
I’m such an idiot.  I blew up on her and she has no idea why I was mad.  She shouldn’t be stressed out right now when she’s pregnant. OH MY GOODNESS. I forgot. Lee Donghae, why are you so immature?! Your wife is pregnant with your child and the first thing you do is give her trouble! I got up from the floor and ran to the car.  I sped home.  I’m sorry Hyejin. Forgive me. 
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
I was walking up to the dorm and I saw Hyukjae oppa and Kim standing in front of my door.  I was confused.  Why is Hyukjae oppa here?  Shouldn’t he be at rehearsals with Donghae and the others?
 
“Oppa? Why are you here? Don’t you have rehearsals?”
 
“Ani. We don’t have rehearsals until noon. Why?”  So Donghae lied to me.  I wonder why he lied and why he’s mad at me.  I sighed.
 
“What’s wrong Hyejin?” Kim asked me.
 
“It’s nothing. Let’s go in.” I smiled at them.  We walked into our place and Hyukjae took my bag and put it in my room for me.
 
“Where’s Hae?” Hyukjae oppa asked me.  That was when I broke down.  I told them everything that happened from the car ride to now.  Kim was hugging me.
 
“Shh Hyejin. Don’t stress yourself out over this.  He’ll come around.”
 
“But I don’t even know why he’s mad in the first place.”
 
“Maybe it’s because he’s jealous of Nichkhun.”
 
“I don’t get why though.  I don’t love Nichkhun.  Why can’t Donghae see that I love only him.” I sniffed.
 
“Hyejinnie. That’s how Hae is. Don’t worry too much about it okay. It’s not good for the baby.  I’ll talk to Hae for you.” I felt my brother hugging me. “Go in the room and rest okay? Kim and I will make porridge for you.” I nodded my head and walked to our room.  I decided to take a nap and try to forget what happened just now.
 
I woke up from my one hour nap and heard Hyukjae oppa yelling at someone.  Who’s he yelling at?! Can’t he see that I’m trying to sleep?!  I got up from my bed and went outside.  I saw Hyukjae pulling Hae by his shirt collar and yelling at him.
 
“WHAT DID I TELL YOU HAE?! IF YOU HURT MY SISTER I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. STOP BEING SO IMMATURE! MY SISTER IS PREGNANT YOU IDIOT. YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSE TO STRESS HER OUT!!!!” Kim was trying to break it apart.
 
“Oppa. Stop it. You’ll wake up Hyejin.  And if Hyejin sees this she’ll be really sad. Oppa, stop this okay?”  
 
“I need to teach this punk a lesson.  I need to show him what happens when he makes my sister sad and cry!”
 
“OPPA STOP IT!!!” I yelled.  My brother, Donghae, and Kim all looked over at me.  “STOP IT. I know you’re doing this because you love me but he’s my husband so let him go.” I saw him letting go of Donghae’s collar.  “Oppa and Kim. Can you guys leave? I need to talk to Donghae.” 
 
“Arasso. Just for you Hyejinnie.” Oppa took Kim’s hand and headed towards the door.
 
“Hyukjae. I’m sorry for hurting your sister.  I won’t do it again.  And if I do it again, you can beat me up.” Donghae told oppa.
 
“I’m sorry for blowing up on you.  You’re my best friend Hae but you can’t hurt my sister like that.  Especially when she’s pregnant too.  Just don’t make things hard for my sister anymore.  Go and talk to her. I’m leaving now. See you at the concert.” Oppa told Donghae before he left.
 
I looked to the ground.  I didn’t want to look at him right now.  It was silent.  Is he still mad at me? I sighed and turn my back against him and walked towards our room.  I felt him hugging me from behind.
 
“I’m sorry Hyejinnie. I’m so sorry.  I was a jerk to you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.” I broke the hug and turned around to face him.
 
“You should know by now that I only love you Donghae.  I have never loved anyone else.  You’re the one for me.  You shouldn’t feel insecure about Nichkhun. He’s just a friend and nothing more.  Don’t misunderstand our relationship.” I explained to me.
 
“I know but sometimes I just can’t help feeling jealous.  I’m really sorry. I trust you.  It’s just that I don’t trust him when he’s around you. I know it sounds stupid.  But that’s how I feel whenever you’re with him or talking with him.”
 
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you feel that way.” I started crying.
 
“Why are you crying?” he pulled me into a hug. He was trying to calm me down. “Please don’t cry.  I hate it when you cry because it breaks my heart. Don’t cry okay?” He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.
 
“I’m sorry.”
 
“I should be sorry Hyejin. Not you. Let’s get you back to bed okay?”  
 
“I don’t want to. I want to go to the concert.”
 
“I don’t think it’s a good idea.  You need to rest.”
 
“I’ll be fine. Please?” I pouted.
 
“Fine. But if you’re not feeling well, tell me okay?”
 
“De.”
 
“Hyejin ah? Should we tell our fans soon? They’ve been wondering about your condition ever since they found out you went to the hospital.”
 
“I guess we should tell them.  When should we though?”
 
“Don’t worry about it.  I’ll take care of it.” He smiled at me.
 
“Okay.”
 
“Go get some rest first and I’ll wake you when we’ll go.” I shook my head at him.
 
“I don’t want to rest.  I just want to hang out with you.”
 
“I’ll take a nap with you. So let’s go to bed okay?” I nodded my head at him. I can finally sleep in peace now.