Chapter 11

Love is so Bad

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
After I got home, I immediately went to bed.  I was tired from such a long day.  I think my emotions tired me out the most.  I climbed into bed and knocked out within minutes.
 
-Two Hours Later-
 
I heard zipping noises in the room.  I opened my eyes and saw Donghae packing a bag of clothes.  Where is he even going?!  He’s not even going to try to get me to forgive me.  Why are guys so stupid. Ugh.  He stopped packing when he realized he woke me up.
 
“I’m sorry. Did I wake you up?”
 
“No. I just decided to wake up since I wasn’t sleepy anymore.” I told him sarcastically.  He looked away.
 
“I’m sorry. I’m almost done with packing and I’ll leave.”  
 
After five minutes of packing, he was finally finished.  He said bye to me and left.  I didn’t even bother asking him where he was going.  I bet you he’s with the guys at their dorms.  I don’t know why I didn’t ask him to stay by my side.  I want him by my side but I can’t say it. I’m still mad at him.  I’ll just let him learn his lesson.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
It’s been a week and Hyejin’s still mad at me.  She doesn’t even talk or call me at all anymore.  When I try calling her, she wouldn’t pick up.  I have to call her members to check up on her and our baby.  Hyejin, when will you forgive me?  I miss her.  I miss having her by my side.  I miss cuddling with her. I miss everything about her.  The guys and I are heading to Singapore for the MAMA 2011 and I know 2ne1 will be there too. Sigh.
 
“Still no sign of forgiving you yet?” Leeteuk hyung asked me.
 
“Yeah. She still doesn’t pick up to my calls. What do I do hyung? It’s been a week and I miss her! What if she isn’t taking care of herself? What if she’s not eating?”
 
“Hae, calm down. She’ll be fine.  She still has her members and other close friends to take care of her.”
 
“I know. I just miss her. It’s all my fault… I should’ve knew how she felt.” I sighed.
 
“We have to go now Hae.  Don’t think too much about it and have a good time in Singapore.”  Leeteuk hyung told me while we were boarding the plane.  I guess I just have to pretend to have a good time.
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
The girls and I were in Singapore to attend the MAMA.  Donghae and I still haven’t made up yet and I have no plans of making up with him yet.  I’m not even going to think about Donghae this whole trip.  I won’t let him ruin my trip.
 
“Girls you guys have to whole day to yourself.  Feel free to do whatever you guys want.” Our manager told us and he left the room.
 
“I just want to catch up on sleep!” Kim told us while she jumped on her bed and started snuggling with her blankets.  Minji and I just laughed at her.
 
“Sleep? That’s such a waste of a day unnie! You’re in Singapore! You should enjoy it!” Minji told her.
 
“Ani. I’m too tired. You two go have fun and just let me sleep.”
 
“Aigoo unnie. You .”
 
“Thank you. Now leave so I can get some peace.” Kim shooed us away.
 
“Unnie, do you mind going around by yourself?” Minji asked me.
 
“Ani. But why?”
 
“I just felt like shopping around by myself. That’s all.” Minji smiled at me.
 
“Arasso. Let’s go eat together after though, okay?”
 
“De unnie. I’m going to go now. I’ll call you when I’m done.”  
 
I guess I’m on my own now since I have no one else to hang out with.  I decided to go to the mall and just shop since it’s been a while since I bought something for myself.  I entered the mall and it was huge.  I guess fans all recognizing me and they started following me while taking pictures.  I heard a lot of ‘congrats unnie’ and ‘where’s Donghae oppa?’ I just walked around for fifteen minutes and saw the Chanel store.  I wonder what new items do they have now.  I walked into the Chanel store and walked around it to see what items they had.  A bag caught my eyes… they were really nice.  I asked the sale woman if I can get one.  She went to the back to get me one while I continued looking around.  I saw really cute shoes and decided to get them too.  I ended up buying four more pairs of shoes.
 
After going to the Chanel store, I  just walked around some more.  I saw another group of fans surrounding someone else on the other side.  I wonder who’s here?  Is it Minji.  I walked towards the crowd and saw Siwon oppa, Hyukjae oppa, and Donghae.  I guess they’re doing some shopping too.  I was about to leave but the fans already spotted me which caused the guys to look at me.  Donghae was staring at me but I just looked away.  This is awkward because the fans don’t know that Donghae and I aren’t on speaking terms.  
 
“Hyejinnie!” My brother ran to me. “You guys go ahead first. It’s been a while since I’ve spent quality time with my sister. Let’s go Hyejinnie.” He told the guys and pulled me away from them. Thank you Hyukjae oppa.
 
“Thanks” I told him.
 
“No problem. But when are you going to talk to him? He’s so sad right now.  He’s like a walking zombie Hyejin ah.”
 
“I don’t know. Let’s not talk about this okay? I just want to enjoy my time in Singapore.”
 
“Alright.”
 
We spent the rest of our day hanging out and catching up with everything.  My brother is right though… it’s been a while since we got to spend time like this together.  I really miss it and I really miss him.  I felt bad not being able to go on vacation with the family a few weeks ago due to my busy schedule.  I’ll make it up to my family soon.  After spending a few hours at the mall, we met up with Minji to have dinner.  Oppa asked if Kim was joining us but we told him she wanted to sleep.  After dinner, oppa dropped us off at the hotel before going back to his.  Tomorrow will be a long day.  Award show… here we come.