Chapter 12

Love is so Bad

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
The girls and I already finished our press conference for the MAMA and now we’re getting ready for the red carpet.  After our make up unnie helped us get ready, we were heading towards the award show.  I’m excited to see the show but nervous too.  I don’t know why I’m nervous.  Usually I’m not this nervous… I guess it’s because I’m pregnant.  I looked down to my stomach and started rubbing it… ‘my baby are you going to give mommy a hard a time. I hope you won’t. Please be good.’ I smiled at my tummy.
 
“Aigoo. Is my niece/nephew giving you a hard time?” Minji came over to me. “Baby ah, you know auntie loves you right? Please be healthy and be good to your mom.” Minji told my tummy.  
 
We finally arrived and we walked down the red carpet and did some interviews before going into the hall.  Just my luck. We were seated behind Super Junior.  The guys all greeted us and Donghae looked at me.  He looked really handsome but he had bags under his eyes.  My brother was right… he looked like a soulless zombie.  I felt bad but decided to ignore it for now.  The show started and everyone was having a blast.  Especially my brother and Shindong oppa.  What did they take before they got here?  They were so hyper.  Donghae, on the other hand, was in his own little world.  He was spacing out a lot.  Shouldn’t he be at least professional about it?
 
We were the last to perform and the crowd went wild.  I looked over to the idol’s box and my brother was going crazy.  I couldn’t help but laugh at him. After the performance, we walked back to our seats.  It was the last award of the night… album of the year.  The winner was Super Junior.  I was so happy for them and cheered for them.  Their hard work finally paid off.  The guys were bowing to everyone and walking towards the stage.  I spotted Donghae and called him.  He turned around and I pulled him into a kiss.  We broke the kiss and he looked at me all confused.
 
“I love you Donghae and congrats baby. We’ll talk after this.” I smiled at me.  He smiled back…that was the first real smile I saw him smile this whole night.
 
He joined the guys and Leeteuk oppa gave a really emotional speech.  Some of the boys were crying.  It made me cry too.  They all worked so hard when no one believed in them.  It finally paid off.  I wish the best for you guys.  After the show, I tried looking for Donghae.  I couldn’t spot him anywhere.  Where is he? I see some of the Super Junior members.  I went up to Yesung oppa and ask him where Donghae was.  He told me that Donghae already went back to the hotel.  I thought I told him that we were going to talk after.   I sighed and told the girls that I was tired and wanted to go home.  We were walking towards our room and saw someone standing in front of our door. It was Donghae.
 
“Donghae?” I asked which caused him to look up at me.  He has a smile on his face.
 
“You said we were going to talk after the show.  Is it time to talk?” I smiled at him.
 
“I’m going to go out with Donghae. You girls go in first.” The girls nodded at me and walked into their room.  We ended up at the roof top of the hotel. 
 
“You cold?”
 
“No. It’s warm here.”
 
“Look. I’m sorry Hyejin. I didn’t know how you felt about this whole thing.  I’m really sorry baby.  If I knew then I would’ve stopped talking to her.  I stopped talking to her already. Please believe me baby.  I don’t love her. You’re the only one I love.” I went up to him and hugged him.
 
“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have blown up like that.  It’s my fault too for not telling you. I’m sorry for being really moody.  I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I love you Donghae.  So much that it hurts. Please don’t leave me.”
 
“I promise you that I won’t leave you. I love you so much Hyejin. And I miss you too.”
 
“I miss you too.” I told him while snuggling in his chest.
 
“I love you. I’m glad we’re okay now.  Now I can finally be at peace.” I felt him kissing the top of my head. “I have to go back to the hotel now.  My manager set a curfew for us today so I can’t stay out late. I’m sorry Hyejin.”
 
“Can’t you stay with me?” I broke the hug and gave him a pout. “Or maybe I can go to the hotel with you. I miss having sleeping next to me.”
 
“And I miss having you in my arms. Why don’t you pack your bags then? I’ll wait for you.” He smiled at me.
 
“Okay. Let’s go.” I was about to walk but he stopped me and pulled me into a kiss.  The kiss felt like it last forever.  I missed his lips and kisses.  We eventually broke the kiss and headed back towards my room to pack my stuff.  I told the girls that I was spending the night with Donghae and that I’ll meet them at the airport the next day.  That night, we ended up snuggling with each other and enjoying each others’ company.  I definitely missed you Donghae.