Chapter 27

Love is so Bad

 

Hyejin’s POV
 
Stupid Donghae. I hate you.
 
“Hyejin ah!” I heard his voice and saw him running towards me.
 
“You better stop there or else.” I warned him.
 
“Babe. Let me explain. It’s all a misunderstanding.” He said while trying to approach me.
 
“Stop calling me babe and stop right there. You take one more step and see what I’ll do to you.”
 
He didn’t take anymore step.
 
“Hyejin ah. Let me explain.” He pleaded.
 
“I don’t want to hear it. I don’t want to see you right now. Get out of my face.” I told him.
 
“I didn’t kiss her! She kissed me.”
 
“WHAT PART OF I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT AND I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?! GET OUT OF MY FRICKING FACE YOU IDIOT!” I blew up on him.
 
“Hyejin ah. Please don’t do this.” He said.
 
“Get out! If you don’t want me to be mad then leave!!” 
 
“Fine. I’ll leave but don’t do anything stupid okay? I love you remember that.” He told me.
 
“Shut up and leave.” I rolled my eyes at him.
 
I stayed at the park for another hour and decided to head home.  Donghae was sitting on the couch waiting for me to come back.
 
“Are you calm now? Can we talk things out?” He asked me.
 
“There’s nothing to talk about. Get out. I don’t want to see you right now.” I told him coldly.
 
“I told you it’s a misunderstanding! I didn’t kiss her! She kissed me! I was only there because she called me and I thought it was the right time to tell her that I’m back with you.” He told me.
 
“I DON’T CARE. JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. I HATE YOU! GET OUT!” I yelled at him.
 
“Please don’t do this. This isn’t good for the baby. You know that you need me right now. Please don’t push me away Hyejin ah.”
 
“GET OUT. I DON’T CARE. IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE BABY THEN LEAVE ME ALONE RIGHT NOW. GET OUT LEE DONGHAE.” I cried.
 
“Alright. Calm down. I’m sorry I’ll leave now. Please take care of our baby okay? I love you.” He told me and went into the room and packed.  After he was done he left.
 
I went inside my room and started crying.  What the hell is wrong with me? He already explained to me what happened so why can’t I forgive him?  The sight of him and Sunye made me sick.  I just wanted to strangle Sunye’s neck when I saw her lips on my husband’s lips! Shouldn’t she get the fricking picture that he’s taken!?  I just lied on my bed and closed my eyes. I can’t sleep. What the hell is wrong with me?! I feel like I want to kill everyone! 
 
Donghae’s POV
 
It’s been two days since Hyejin kicked me out of our house.  I’m currently crashing at Jiyong’s place.  I told him what happened and he believed me when I said I didn’t kiss Sunye.  Jiyong wanted to yell at Sunye and strangle her.  He told the other guys too and they were mad.  Tablo hyung was about to kill me but Jiyong defended me and told him that I wasn’t wrong.  I haven’t heard anything from Hyejin.  I wonder how she’s doing.  Jiyong sent Jessica over to check up on her and she told us that Hyejin hasn’t been eating much and she just sleeps in her bed the whole day. 
 
Hyejin ah, you’re suppose to be taking care of our baby. I’m tempted to go over there but I know it will just make her mad.  Sigh. Jiyong told me not to worry and that Jessica will take care of Hyejin for me.  Hyejin, please forgive me already. I’m a mess without you.
 
Jiyong’s POV
 
I feel so bad for Donghae hyung.  He didn’t even do anything wrong this time.  Stupid Sunye for setting hyung up.  Why can’t Hyejinnie believe hyung? I know that hyung wouldn’t do something like that.  These past few days have been hard on hyung.  He hasn’t been sleeping or eating. He looks like a zombie. He was lying on the couch lifelessly. I have to do something about this.  This can’t go on any longer. I dialed Hyejin’s number and waited for her to pick up.
 
“Jiyong? What do you need?” She answered the phone with a monotone voice.  She must look like a zombie too.
 
“Hyejin ah. Don’t you think it’s time for you to forgive hyung?”
 
“Why should I?”
 
“You know that hyung wouldn’t do that to you.”
 
“I’m still mad.”
 
“Why?”
 
“I just can’t stand the sight of him kissing another girl. Especially if it’s Sunye.”
 
“I know that but you make it seem like he’s the one who kissed her!”
 
“Whatever.”
 
“Lee Hyejin. Your husband is a mess right now! He hasn’t been eating or sleeping! He looks like a zombie right now!”
 
“I don’t care. It’s not my problem.” How could she be so heartless?! I’m sorry Hyejin… forgive me for what I’m about to do.
 
“HYUNG. WHAT’S WRONG?! WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING?! HYUNG… WAKE UP!!!!!” I shouted to make it seem like something’s wrong with hyung.  I looked over at hyung and he seems unaffected about what I just said. Sigh stupid hyung.
 
“JIYONG? WHAT’S WRONG WITH DONGHAE?! JIYONG????”
 
I didn’t answer her on purpose to make it more dramatic.
 
“HYUNG. WAKE UP. WHY AREN’T YOU BREATHING? HYUNG!”
 
“YAH KWON JIYONG! WHAT’S WRONG WITH DONGHAE?”
 
“I can’t talk to you right now! Bye.” I hung up on her.  She’ll be here pretty soon.
 
Fifteen minutes later I heard someone banging on my door. Just on time Lee Hyejin. You better not kill me.  I walked over and opened the door for her.
 
“YAH. WHERE’S DONGHAE? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! WHERE IS HE?” She was crying. Oh . I made her cry. I’m so dead.
 
“HYEJIN?!” I heard hyung shouting. He got up from his couch and ran over to where Hyejin was.
 
“YAH. I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HIM!” She shouted at me.
 
“I’m sorry but I had to do that. You guys need to talk things out.” I told her and left the apartment. I’ll just give them some space to work things out.
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
Stupid Jiyong. I’m going to kill you when I see you again.  I was still crying… Jiyong gave me a heart attack when he said something happened to Donghae. Donghae walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.
 
“Baby. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I miss you and I miss our baby. Please don’t be mad anymore. I already told you that I didn’t kiss her. Please believe me. I’m really sorry Hyejin. Take me back. I can’t live without you.” He hugged me tightly.
 
“I hate you. I hate the fact that Sunye’s lips touched yours.  Your lips are suppose to be mine only. I hate you for hurting me again.  I thought I was going to die when Jiyong said something happened to you. I don’t think I can live without you Donghae. I’m scared that one day you’re going to leave me again.” I hugged him back.
 
“Baby. I’m never ever going to leave you.  I already told you that.  I’ll always be by your side. I was caught off guard with Sunye but it won’t ever happen again.  These lips are only for you.  I love you so much Hyejin ah. Don’t cry anymore.. It hurts me to see you like this. It’s not good for our baby. Please stop crying.”
 
“Don’t ever leave me Donghae.” I cried into his chest.
 
“Shhh. I won’t. Trust me babe. I’m never letting you go. You’re stuck with me for life whether you like it or not. We’ll be together forever baby. So don’t cry anymore.”
 
“You promise?” I mumbled in his chest.
 
“I swear on my life. Stop crying okay?” I nodded my head and snugged closer to him.
 
“Can we go home now?” I asked him.
 
“Let’s go home then baby.” He broke the hug and we left to our house.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I’m glad that Hyejin forgave me.  I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed.  I walked out and saw Hyejin sitting on our bed… she got up from the bed and went over me and hugged me.
 
“I’m sorry if I blew up on you like that. I don’t know why I’m so emotional now. I’m really sorry.” She mumbled in my chest.
 
“It’s okay baby. As long as we’re okay now then it’s all good.” I hugged her back.
 
“I love you Donghae. You know that right?”
 
“I love you too Hyejin.” I broke the hug and leaned in and kissed her.  We kissed for a few good minutes until we both broke the kiss. 
 
“I miss this.” She smiled at me.
 
“I miss this too.” I smiled back at her and gave her another kiss.
 
“You know you never got me the food that you promised me.” She broke the kiss and pouted at me.
 
“I’ll get it for you tomorrow. I promise!” I laughed at her.
 
“Can’t you get it now? I’m hungry.”
 
“Alright. You better eat everything okay? I heard from Jessica that you were barely eating! That’s not good for our baby!” I scolded her.
 
“I didn’t have the appetite. But now I do… go get me the food. HURRY!”
 
“Anything for my baby. I’ll be back.” I gave her one last kiss and left to the store.  Sigh only for Hyejin that I would go through all this.
 
Haein’s POV
 
I was lying on my bed waiting for Donghae to come home for my goodies.  I was rubbing my tummy because I felt my baby kicking. 
 
“Be patient baby.  Appa’s coming home with food.  I’ll feed you well baby. Just hang in there.” I smiled at my tummy. “You know umma loves you very much right? I can’t wait until the day I get to see you.  Please be healthy baby.”
 
“And appa loves you too.” I heard Donghae’s voice. I looked up and saw him standing by the doorway smiling.  He had the bag of food in his hands.
 
“Is that the food?” I asked him excitedly.  He nodded his head and I got up from bed and ran to him.  I was about to grab the bag but he hid it from me. “What?” 
 
“Don’t I get a thank you kiss?” He smirked at me.
 
“Thank you.” I told him.
 
“Where’s my kiss though?”
 
“Lee Donghae. I’m hungry. Give me the food or I’ll eat you instead.” I pouted at him.
 
“Well I don’t mind you eating me.” He smirked at me.
 
“You’re gross! Can I get my food please?” I asked him.
 
“Fine. Since you’re hungry you can have it.” He said and handed me the bag.  I took the food and ran to my bed and started eating my food.  I looked up at him and he was still standing near the door looking at me.  I got up from my bed and went to him and pulled him into a kiss.
 
“Happy now?” I asked him.
 
“I love you.” He smiled at me.
 
“I love you too. Let’s eat together.” I dragged him to our bed and we ended up eating everything he bought.  
 
After we were done eating, we were cuddling in our bed.
 
“You should go to bed baby. It’s not healthy for you stay up this late.” He told me.
 
“I will. I just want to be in your arms right now. I was thinking we should name the baby Haein if we have a girl.” I told him.  He was playing with my hands.
 
“Why Haein?”
 
“I just like it. It’s both of our names together. Do you like it?” I asked him.
 
“I love it. How about a boy?” He asked me.
 
“I haven’t thought about it yet. What do you think?”
 
“We’ll figure it out later.” He told me. “I want to have a baby girl though.”
 
“Why?” I smiled at him.
 
“Because I want her to look like her mom and become the most beautiful girl in the world.”
 
“You’re so lame. Let’s sleep now. I’m sleepy. Nighty night. I love you.” I yawned and closed my eyes.
 
“I love you too. Sweet dreams my princess.” He told me and kissed me on my forehead.