Epilogue

Love is so Bad

 

=Five Years Later=
 
“Umma! Hurry up! Appa and Haein are already in the pool! I want to play with them!” Eunhae shouted.  Eunhae is our three year old daughter.  Yupps, Donghae and I have two wonderful daughters.  
 
“Arasso! Let’s go!” I told Eunhae.
 
“Appa! Carry me too!!!” Eunhae ran into Donghae’s arms which caused Donghae to laugh. 
 
“Aigoo. Why is my princess so heavy now?”
 
“You’re mean appa! Put me down! I want to go to umma now.” Eunhae pouted at him.
 
“You have your umma’s pout. Aigoo, so cute.” I smiled at the sight in front of me.
 
“Umma, can we go get some ice cream?” I heard Haein asking me.
 
“Let’s wait for your appa and sister and we’ll all go together okay?” I smiled at her.
 
“Can I get as much ice cream as I want then?!” This caused me to laugh.  She is definitely my daughter!
 
“Appa can we go on that water slide?!” Eunhae asked Donghae excitedly.
 
“Are you sure princess? You’re not scared?” He asked her.
 
“Ani. Let’s go appa! Unnie wanna go with us?”
 
“Ani. I want to stay with umma.” Haein answered.
 
“Appa let’s go!” Eunhae dragged Donghae towards to slide before letting him answer.
 
“Haein ah, why didn’t you want to go with your appa and sister?” I asked her.
 
“I wanted to stay with you umma.” She smiled at me. “Umma, can I ask you something?” 
 
“What is it?”
 
“Appa told me to tell you that he wanted a soccer team. What did he mean by that?” She asked me innocently. I’m going to kill Donghae for telling Haein this.
 
“You see. Your appa really loves to play soccer and…” I told her.
 
“And what umma?” What am I going to tell my daughter?! She’s only five!
 
“And he wants to coach a soccer team full of kids!” I told her. Stupid Hyejin… that’s the lamest explanation ever.
 
“That’s all? Is it possible for appa to coach a soccer team then? It seems like appa really wants a soccer team.” Haein continued.
 
“It’s possible but for now I don’t think so.”
 
“Why umma?” Because I refuse to give Donghae a soccer team!
 
“Um because your dad will be busy working at Yang Ahjusshi’s company.  He won’t have time to coach.” I lied to her.
 
“Ah I see. So if appa wanted to be a coach he has to quit Yang Ahjusshi’s company?”
 
“That’s right.”
 
“Then I don’t want appa to have a soccer team. I like it when appa works at Yang Ahjusshi's.” Haein smiled at me. That’s my girl.
 
“Umma that was so fun!!!!! You guys need to go with us!” I see Eunhae running towards us with a big smile on her face while Donghae was walking behind her.
 
“Do you guys want to go on the slide with us?” Donghae asked us. I just glared at him. “What’s wrong baby?” He asked me.
 
“Nothing. You guys can go. I’ll just sit here and wait for you guys.” I told them.
 
“Let’s go unnie. You have to try the slide!” Eunhae said and dragged Haein out of chair.
 
“We’ll be back then umma.” Haein smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.
 
“Alright. Have fun babies.” I smiled at them and gave the girls a kiss on the cheeks.
 
“What about my kiss?” Donghae pouted and I just glared at him.
 
“Appa let’s go before the line gets long.” Haein told him and he just nodded and they all left.  That’s what you get for telling Haein about wanting a soccer team.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
Why was Hyejin glaring at me?  Did I do something wrong to her? She seems really pissed off at me. I decided to ask Haein if something happened when Eunhae and I were gone.
 
“Haein, did something happen to your umma?” I asked her.
 
“Ani. Why appa?”
 
“She seems mad. What did you guys do?” I asked her again.
 
“Nothing. I just told her how you told me to tell her that you wanted a soccer team.”
 
“Y-you told her that?” I asked her. I can’t believe Haein really told Hyejin that.  I thought Haein wouldn’t so that’s why I told her that. 
 
“De.” Haein smiled at me.
 
“What’d your umma say?”
 
“She told me how it’s impossible for you to coach a soccer team when you’re working at Yang Ahjusshi’s company.” Haein explained.
 
She told her that wanting a soccer team is coaching a soccer team?! Sigh. I guess my dreams of wanting that many kids with Hyejin is gone. Stupid Hyejin… why can’t you give me a soccer team?!
 
“Appa you were going to quit Yang Ahjusshi’s company?” Eunhae pouted at me.
 
“Ani. I’ll never quit Yang Ahjusshi’s company.  Appa loves it there and gets to work there with your uncle.” I told Eunhae. 
 
“You’re not lying right?” Eunhae asked.
 
“I would never lie to you my princess.” I smiled at her and she held her arms out and picked her up.
 
“Good. I love it when you’re working there. Appa’s the best when he’s dancing.” Eunhae said and gave me a kiss on the cheeks.
 
“Can you carry me too appa?” Haein asked and held out her arms.  I just laughed at her action and picked her up.
 
“I love you two very much. You girls know that right? You two are my princesses.  Your mom and both of you girls are my whole world.” I told them.
 
“We love you too appa.  We love umma too.” Eunhae said.
 
“Appa let’s just go back and hang with umma.” Haein said.
 
“Is that okay Eunhae?” I asked her.
 
“De. I miss umma. Let’s go back appa!” She requested cutely.
 
I carried the girls back to where Hyejin was.  She was sitting on the chair reading a book.  Even after these years, Hyejin still took my breath away.  She was still able to make my heart beat fast…. Lee Hyejin, why are you still so beautiful.
 
“Appa put me down!” Eunhae said and I put both the girls down and they ran to Hyejin and hugged her.
 
“You guys are done already?” Hyejin asked them.
 
“Ani. We didn’t go. We wanted to spend time with you umma.” Eunhae said and sat in Hyejin’s lap.
 
“Aw you’re so sweet baby. Thank you. Umma loves you.” Hyejin smiled at Eunhae and kissed her on the cheeks.
 
“Do you love me too umma?” Haein pouted at her.
 
“I love you too Haein ah. You’re my princess.” Hyejin smiled at Haein and let Haein sit on her other lap.
 
I just smiled at the sight in front of me.  Hyejin was the perfect mom… her being a mom made me love her even more then I do.  I can’t believe I’m lucky to have such a wonderful and perfect family.
 
“Appa why are you just standing there?” Eunhae asked me. 
 
“De. You should come over and hug umma.” Haein added. I just looked at Hyejin and she was glaring at me.
 
“Girls why don’t you go to that pool over there so I can talk to your umma for a bit. We’ll head over there once we’re done. Haein take care of your sister for me okay?” I told them.
 
“De appa. Let’s go Eunhae. We’ll see you guys later.” Haein said and dragged Eunhae to the pool.  I sat down next to Hyejin.
 
“Why are you mad at me baby?” I pouted at her. She didn’t look at me and just ignored me. “Baby?”
 
She turned to face me and started hitting my chest.
 
“Lee Donghae! I can’t believe you told your daughter about wanting a soccer team! I can’t believe you told her to tell me about that! Do you know how awkward it was to explain to her what you meant by wanting a soccer team!!!?” She yelled at me while pouting.
 
“I’m sorry baby.” I pulled her into a hug and laughed at her.
 
“Yah. Why are you laughing?! It was so weird trying to explain it to her!” She mumbled against my chest.
 
“I won’t do that again baby. I promise. Haein said I can’t have a soccer team though. Why not?”
 
“Because it’s tiring Lee Donghae. You try being pregnant for nine months and going into labor for hours!”
 
“Fine. No soccer team then. But can we have five more kids?” I asked her.
 
“NO!”
 
“Come on baby. Just five more kids and I won’t ask for more.”
 
“NO! That’s basically a basketball team then!” She told me.
 
“I know. So five more kids?” 
 
“No!”
 
“Come on baby. I want more kids though. Don’t you?”
 
“I do but not five kids. Maybe one more!” She told me.
 
“But that’s no fun. Five kids sounds better to me.”
 
“Lee Donghae stop it or else I’m going to kill you.”
 
“Fine. I’ll persuade you another time.” I broke the hug and smiled at her.
 
“And I’m not going to give into you.” She smiled at me.
 
“We’ll see about that.” I said and leaned in and gave her a kiss on her lips. “I love you Lee Hyejin.”
 
“I love you too. Let’s go to the kids now.” She smiled at me and I got up and pulled her up.
 
Hyejin's POV
 
After playing in the water for an hour, we headed to the ice cream parlor.
 
“Umma I want everything!” Haein shouted.
 
“Aigoo. You’re such a pig! You’re like your mother!” Donghae teased Haein. I glared at him.
 
“Appa! You’re always calling umma a pig! Pigs aren’t cute… they’re ugly! And umma’s not ugly! Umma’s beautiful!“ Haein defended me and I smiled at her. Aigoo, why is my daughter so cute?
 
“Unnie‘s right! You’re so mean appa… I can’t believe you’re calling umma ugly! You’re a monster! Umma can’t be a pig because she’s a princess. And we’re princesses like umma!” Eunhae added in.  HAHAHA. She called her dad a monster. That’s what you get Donghae.  We both laughed at their comments.
 
“Arasso. Appa’s sorry okay. Your umma’s not a pig.  But she’s not a princess either.  She’s a queen and I’m a king and you’re our princesses.” I smiled at what he said.
 
“YAY!!!” Both girls screamed.
 
“Aren’t you going to eat?” He asked me.
 
“Ani. You called me fat. So I think I should stop eating.” I pouted at him.
 
“I was joking. You will never be fat. You’re always beautiful in my eyes Hyejin ah. I love you and thank you for giving me two wonderful daughters.”
 
“I love you too Donghae. Thank you for always loving me and always being by my side.” He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips.
 
“EWWW. GET A ROOM UMMA AND APPA!” the girls screamed at us. We broke apart and started laughing at our adorable daughters. 
 
“Eat up girls. Your appa said he’ll pay for everything.” I smirked at Donghae and the girls were cheering.
 
“Since I’m paying for everything… I think I should get a reward.” He grinned at me.
 
“What do you want then?” I asked him.
 
“Oh you know what I want.” This time it was his turn to smirk at me.
 
“No. I’m not giving you five more kids!” I shouted which cause the girls to look at us.
 
“Umma. You’re going to give us five brothers and sisters?!” Haein exclaimed excitedly.
 
“I want you to have three more girls and two more boys!” Eunhae added in.
 
“Your appa is lying. I’m not giving you guys five more kids.” I glared at Donghae and the two girls were pouting.
 
“Why not umma? It’d be fun if we have more brothers and sisters.” Haein said.
 
“Unnie’s right. Umma. Appa. Where are we going to get our brothers and sisters from?” Eunhae asked us innocently.
 
Lee Donghae I’m going to kill you when we get home.
 
“I’ll let your dad explain.” I smirked at him.
 
“W-what?” Donghae stammered and I stuck my tongue at him. Let’s see how he gets out of this.
 
“Where do we get babies from appa?” Haein asked this time.
 
“Well you see… you know how there’s a Santa Claus and a tooth fairy. Well there’s a fairy that gives out babies to families when they ask for it.  Once we ask for it, the fairy will plant a seed inside mommy’s tummy and it’ll take nine months until the baby will arrive.” Donghae explained.
 
HAHA. A baby fairy who plants seeds inside women’s stomach.  Lee Donghae… you’re an idiot.
 
“Oh. I see. So where do we send a letter to ask for a baby?” Haein asked excitedly.
 
“We want to ask for five more brothers and sisters!” Eunhae added.
 
I looked over at Donghae and he was smirking at me. You jerk.
 
“Just give me the letter and I’ll send it for you.” Donghae told the girls and they cheered.
 
“See? Even the kids wants five more kids.  You should give into our request and give us five more babies.” Donghae smiled at me.
 
“Whatever. I hate you.” I pinched his thigh.
 
“I love you too.” He smiled at me and we both watched the girls eat their ice cream.
 
After we were done, we all headed home and Eunhae was sleeping in Donghae’s arms.  He carried her to her room and tucked her into bed while I was tucking Haein into bed.
 
“Umma I love you.” Haein told me cutely.
 
“I love you too baby. Go to bed now. I know you’re sleepy.” I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
 
“Umma I take it back about wanting five more siblings. I’m scared that umma and appa will love them more than me.” She told me.
 
“That’s never going to happen baby. You’re our first baby and we’ll love you forever.  We’ll all love you the same okay? We can never love one more then the other. You got that Haein?” I told her.
 
“Promise umma?”
 
“I promise. I’ll never stop loving you and Eunhae. You guys are my world. Even if you guys have other siblings, I’ll love you guys all equally.” I smiled at her.
 
“Good night umma. I love you.” She yawned and closed her eyes.
 
“Night and I love you too.” 
 
I walked into our bedroom and saw that Donghae was already ready for bed.  I walked into the bathroom and got ready for bed.  I got into bed and Donghae offered his arm for me to lie in.  
 
“Today was fun wasn’t it?” I asked him while cuddling in his arms.
 
“Yeah it was fun. We should do this more often.” He told me.
 
“I know. We should make this a weekly thing.”
 
“Let’s do that then. I’m not as busy anymore once the girl group debuts. I’ll have a lot of free time on my hand soon.” 
 
“That’s good then.  Good job by the way.” I snuggled closer into his chest.
 
"What do you mean?" He asked me.
 
"Explaining to the girls where babies come from."
 
"You like it? I put the seed part in there on purpose." He told me.
 
"You're a ert." I told him and laughed at him.
 
“I love you Hyejin ah.”
 
“I love you too Donghae. I thought about it and I do want more kids.” I told him which caused him to sit up and he pulled his arms away from me which caused me to hit my head on the pillows.
 
“R-really?!” He asked me excitedly.
 
“Not five kids though! That’s too much and I don’t want to be in pain that many times!” I whined and sat up.
 
“How about we take it one at a time then?” He smiled at me.
 
“Fine. One at a time then.” I smiled at him and he leaned in and kissed me.  We broke the kiss and he pushed me down on the bed and got on top of the bed.
 
“Thank you Lee Hyejin for everything.”
 
“I love you.” I smiled at him. “You know we have to be quiet right? The kids are here.”
 
“I can be quiet but I don’t know about you.” He smirked at me and I slapped his chest. “I’m kidding. They’re asleep by now so they won’t hear us.” 
 
“If they walk in on us then you’re the one that has to explain to them.” I told him which caused him to laugh.
 
“Alright babe. I’ll do it.” He told me and leaned in and kissed me.  We spent majority of the night trying to create Donghae’s so called basketball team.  Luckily the girls were fast asleep.
 
This was how life is for us now and I couldn‘t ask for anything better.  I stopped working ever since I gave birth to Haein.  Donghae wanted me to stay home and take care of Haein while he was the one who works and earns money.  Donghae’s still a choreographer at YG along with my brother now.  Whenever we had the time, we would take our girls on vacation and spend as much time with them. I’m thankful for Donghae and my girls.  They’re the definition of my happiness and I wouldn’t trade them for anything in this world.  Lee Donghae, thank you for everything… Thank you for giving me the world.  I love you with all my heart.