Chapter 24

Love is so Bad

 

Donghae’s POV
 
“Hyung what do you mean we’re still married? Didn’t you turn in the papers to the office two years ago?!”
 
“I made it seem like I turned in the papers but I really didn’t.”
 
“Why didn’t you?”
 
“It’s because what you and Hyejin have is once in a lifetime.  I didn’t want you guys to end it.  I had a feeling that you guys will work things out and find our way back to each other again.  And I’m right… you guys are together again.”
 
“I don’t know what to say hyung.”
 
“A thank you would be nice.” he teased me.
 
“So for these past two years, Hyejin and I were married? We’re still married?”
 
“Yupps. So you don’t have to worry about her rejecting you. She’s already married to you. I have to go now Donghae. Good luck and tell me how it goes.”
 
I can’t believe we’re still married.  Don’t get me wrong… I’m happy but wow.  I looked at my watch… crap I was suppose to pick her up fifteen minutes ago. She’s going to get mad at me.
 
Hyejin’s POV
 
Where is he?! He was suppose to be here fifteen minutes ago! He was the one who told me to meet him here… I could’ve just gone home and sleep.  Idiot.  I heard a car honking at me and I saw Donghae’s car driving up to the shop.
 
“I’m sorry I’m late… I got caught up in traffic.” He said while getting out of the car to open the door for me.
 
“You’re always late!” I smack his arm.  He just laughed at me. “Why are you laughing?! I’m mad at you!”
 
“I’m sorry baby. I won’t be late anymore.” He pulled me into his arms. “Don’t be mad anymore okay?”
 
“Whatever.” I mumbled in his arms.
 
He drove off and he turned the opposite direction from my place.  Where is he going?
 
“Donghae? My place is the other way.”
 
“I know. We’re not going home yet.”
 
“We’re?  More like I’m not going home yet. Where are we going then?”
 
“It’s a surprise.” He smiled at me.
 
“You always say that! You’re so annoying!” I pouted at him.  He just held my hand with his free hand.
 
“Just wait. I promise you it’ll be worth it.”
 
Fifteen minutes later, we pull into a really nice house.  The house was not too big and not too small.  It was just the perfect size and it had a pretty garden in front with a white fence surrounding it.  It already look homey from the outside… I wonder how it looks in the inside.
 
“What are we doing here?” 
 
“Let’s go in and you’ll see.” He smiled at me.  What’s going on here?
 
We entered the house and it was so gorgeous inside.  The floor was made up of wood and it had a cute little fireplace in the living room.  Everything about this house was perfect.  I was too mesmerize with the house that I didn’t realize there was a flower petal trail that led into a room.  I decided to follow the trail and I was surprised at what I saw.  Inside the room was a bunch of cupcakes forming a heart shape on the outside while inside were little candles that were lit and it filled up the heart.  There was flower petals around the heart.  It looked really pretty.
 
“What’s going on Donghae?” I turned to him and saw that he was on one knee.  OMG, is he proposing to me again?!
 
“Lee Hyejin. I’m sorry for everything has happened between us.  I promised you that I would be a good husband to you but I broke that promise.  I promise you this time that I will be the husband that you want me to be.  I promise you that I’ll never make you cry sad tears anymore. I promise you that I’ll only love you for the rest of my life.  I promise you that I’ll never leave you. I’ll stay by your side for eternity.  What I’m trying to say is that will you marry me again Lee Hyejin?”
 
I didn’t know what to say. I’m so surprised with all this.  This proposal was even better than the first because he had cupcakes in this proposal! I know I love him but isn’t it too soon to get married again? We just got back together.  I took a few minutes to think about it and I decided to say yes.  I know that he’s the only one for me.  I’ve never really looked at anyone other guy.  No one compares to my Lee Donghae.
 
“Yes. I’d like to marry you again. I’d like to become your wife again.” I smiled at him.  He got up and picked me up and spun me around. “Stop it! I’m going to get dizzy” I giggled. He put me down and pulled me into a hug.
 
“Thank you for making me the happiest man alive again.” He broke the hug and slipped the ring onto my finger.  The ring was beautiful!
 
“Aren’t you suppose to put it on my engagement finger? Not the married finger?”
 
“You see… we’re still married.”
 
“WHAT?!”
 
“Hyung never turned in the papers.  We’re still legally married.” I was shocked at first but then I realized it’s a good thing.  I wouldn’t have to go through all the planning anymore.
 
“Good. I rather be your wife now then plan it all again.” I smiled at him. “Plus, we can now live together again.  Does it mean we have to find a place?” I asked him.  He chuckled at my question and smacked my head lightly.
 
“Hyejin ah, where are we right now?”
 
“Someone’s house.  Why’d you even propose to me at someone’s house?!!”
 
“Well, that someone’s house is ours.”
 
“What?!”
 
“I bought this house for us. I want us to start a family here. So what do you say?” I can’t believe he bought this house! I instantly fell in love with this house when I first saw it!
 
“I say yes to everything.  Yes to being your wife again. Yes to living here. And yes to starting a family here.” I smiled at him. “I love you Donghae.”
 
“I love you too Hyejin. Always and forever.” He pulled me into a passionate kiss. He broke the kiss and smirk at me. “Maybe we should start a family right now?”
 
“NO! You’re crazy!” 
 
He carried me bridal style and carried us to the bedroom and closed the door.  You can say that night we were creating our soccer team.