Epilogue

Knight in Shining Armor

(No POV)

Sweat pooled down the side of his face, the quite... biased referee already pulled multiple warning on him for not even touching the other player who suddenly full when he came close. 

The whistle blew and his feet flew, dribbling the ball around the other team's feet, running and kicking, nearing the goal. He made a sudden pass to his teammate, only to have it return after two passes. A nod from his teammates gave him a burst of confidence as he s around the slick grass. His cleats dug into the ground with each turn and trick, every dodge was celebrated with roars of the crowd. Luhan couldn't hear the screaming and shouting over the sound of his own heartbeat. His eyes only focused on the goal, nearing closer and closer.

He kicked with all his might, sliding down in the process. He looked up, seeing that the ball was firmly in the net, time seemed to stop right at that moment. Then it happened, he rolled off the wet fake grass and jumped higher than any other deer, leaping across the field with his arms spread wide. His victory run was cut short when he remembered something. 

The cameras piled in, newsmen and interviewers knocking each other down to get a word from the famous captain of the Korea soccer team. Luhan, who usually professionally talked in interviews ran in their direction ecstatically. It's not like he hadn't ever won in the past, in fact it was quite the opposite. What made it so important was that this was the biggest game in his career, and that the fact that his soon to be fire was watching from behind the television. 

"Luhan! You just scored the winning goal, what will you do now?" A top newscaster shoves a microphone and camera in Luhan's sweaty face.

Luhan looked straight at the camera, knowing exactly what he was going to do, "Oh, you know what I'm going to do! You know who you are!" 

Everyone who was a soccer fan or knew business was quite aware to who was the mysterious person. It wasn't a secret that the old heir of the Lu industries quit to become a soccer player. It also wasn't hidden that he was very... affectionate with his fiancee, the actual CEO of the Lu industries.

In public Luhan would show obvious want for contact and skin ship, but his significant other? Not so much. Once, it was rumored that they were headed to divorce, but it was disclosed that she was actually very shy.Other newscasters tried to get a hold of the worldwide known athlete, but he somehow ran off, even with his bleached blonde hair and pretty face. 


"So the business plan?" A woman laced together her fingers dangerously, catty eyes seemed to look into her business' partner's eyes and soul. Dangerous red lips tugged into a smirk. Although she looked impossibly young, her eyes told a different story. She knew that she could always get what she wanted, it wasn't very hard, really. With all of her friends they often said the same thing, that she had a strange authority kind of vibe around her that made you want to listen to what she was asking.

"Whatever you were thinking of," the man tugs at his tie nervously. It felt like he became a million times smaller compared to when he walked into the room earlier, ready to turn down the offer of remodeling his old shop. Somehow all of her methods of persuasion seemed to work as he felt like he had nothing to lose, and somehow, listening to her would make his life a whole lot easier.

"That's great, I hope we are able to work together again soon," she immediately stands, extending her hand for a friendly handshake. Her gaze is now almost childlike? Like two sides of a coin, first dangerous, then kind. Immediately the man isn't as defensive as before and takes her soft hand. He melts to the touch, not wanting to let go of both their eye contact and handshake.

"It was nice meeting you," he's able to stutter out, dazed by the sheer gentleness of the woman before him. She gives him another toothy smile, and her cheeks seem to puff out cutely, waving as he backs out of the room.

On his way out of the office he runs into a sweaty man, covered in grass and dirt. They almost go tumbling on the floor when the man holds him in place.

"Sorry, I'm in a rush," his smiley eyes glimmer like water in a stream, fierce and clear.

"No problem," the worker stumbles by and sees the man rush off. The weird sweaty guy was strangely beautiful, like the woman he met earlier. Then he whipped his head back, seeing a glimpse of the jersey he wore, LUHAN. Shoot. That was the Luhan. Her husband. He gulped and continued his day, automatically moving down the elevator like everyone else who left her office.


"Minseokkie!! Baozi! Mrs. Lu!!! My Minseok!!" Luhan bursts through the doors, where the said woman flicks her head up, not anticipating his early arrival. A small display plays a silent subtitled view of the soccer game. Luhan was currently on the screen where Luhan was saying something about a certain someone. So much for screening a live game.

"Luhan what are you doing here so early?" She stands up to his arrival and then notices something, "I'm not Mrs. Lu yet!" She humphs and flicks his chest, causing him to bring up his hands, rubbing it in faux pain. 

"Hm, well legally you are," Luhan pouts. He can't wait until Minseok and him have their wedding. They were married, legally, through documents and whatnot so Minseok could quickly take over the company, but Minseok claimed that a wedding wasn't a wedding if it didn't involve the whole show. Secretly, Luhan was looking forward to the wedding more than Minseok, dying to see his little dumpling clad in a poofy white dress, walking down the aisle. He almost sighed right then and there, imagining that.

"Hey, snap out of it Lu!" She literally snaps her fingers in front of his eyes, knowing how he daydreamed.

All of a sudden he grabs her, squeezing out her insides. 

"Luhan, get off! You haven't even changed! Your dirty and sweaty! Not to mention your uniform will get dirty! And-," Minseok scolded him, wiggling trying to release his hold, but he didn't budge.

"Let me stay like this. Do you have anything to say to me?" Luhan tightened his grip further and starts swaying them back and forth.

"Luhan..." she sighs, "congratulations Lu, I love you, seeing you on the field, smiling like you were makes my days."

"Aww, who's cheesy now? I must've rubbed off too much on you! Minseokkie, I knew you watch my matches!" he teases her, "I love you more." He looks down slightly, grinning when her cheeks turn red, burying her face into his neck. 

"I love you most," she returns his hug, wrapping her small arms around his torso.

Luhan crouches down and swiftly swoops up Minseok off of her feet with ease. Soccer payed off, strengthening his thighs and core like no other. He walks over and sets her on her desk, standing between her legs. 

With one loving gaze he swoops in, kissing her passionately and accidentally bumps teeth with her. She yelps, and pushes his shoulders away. If there was something bad about Luhan, was his clumsiness when he was too eager. So instead Minseok leans in and smooches him softly, and their lips fit like a puzzle, gently moving. Little wet pecks and noises sound around the empty office, and Luhan moves his head to whisper into her ear.

"Hey, want to get married?" she can practically hear the grin in his voice.

"Luhan, I know you have another practice for the next few weeks, and I might've said that we aren't married earlier, but we don't need a wedding to love each other right?" Of course that was obvious, they both agreed on that, but Luhan also knew that deep down Minseok wanted a wedding, she always mentioned her little ideas about the flower choice, or who she'd invite.

"Just listen to me for once, I have this under control," and suddenly he has her out of the office, going to he main lobby, where Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Yixing steal her away, jumping in a car and riding off. All Minseok sees is the shrinking image of her husband/fiancee waving in the distance.


Minseok feels herself being picked at from all directions. Baekhyun is tugging at her face and Yixing is pulling at her hair. In a flash Minseok has dainty makeup on, it's just enough to hide her under eye exhaustion and enhance her beauty. Then again, she hasn't changed since high school, still the natural beauty as always. Her hair is snipped away at, still long, but bangs and fringe frame her face, a light wave runs through the locks. A chunk of her hair is pulled up to the side, in a poofed ponytail decorated with a wedding vial. 

As soon as she sits down to rest, not even getting a chance to look at herself properly Tao bursts in, Suho and Kyungsoo following behind with a straight face, but her eyes gleam with pride. Without his usual design team he called in Suho and Kyungsoo instead for the event. 

Tao surprisingly stays back, but realizes why. Both Suho and Kyungsoo corner her into a changing room and strip her down. Sudden yelps escape from the enclosed room, anyone would've thought someone was being tormented. Of course, the only person was Tao, who just smirked. Tao had gone along and started off his designer line. Suho and Kyungsoo work at the coffee shop, still in the same location as before.

Baekhyun had moved on to become a makeup artist, mostly for Tao's line of models and Yixing of course became a dancer, along with Kai, the two becoming famous in he industry.

Minseok returns back wearing a tight suffocating corset, accentuating her waist further, a short slip over it. Tao brings out an array of white dresses and they surround him giving him the outlook of a king. His passionate makeup and outfits have long since became more extravagant. His booted heels became taller, his pants were tighter, his makeup was darker, and his hair was half shaved. In all, he looked absolutely untouchable. 

After what seemed like forever, changing in and out and over and over again. It was surprising when Yixing tells her only an hour passed when they are done. Most studios usually take hours to finish everything before the wedding starts. 

"Minseok, we'll be waiting for you," Baekhyun struts out, pushing out the rest of them all. As fast as they came they also left and Minseok still can't find a mirror, but sees her dress flowing beneath her. 


It's usual that the father is supposed to walk her bride down the aisle, but of course Minseok knows that with this surprise wedding Luhan probably as been planning it may or may not be possible. 

Instead bachelor Chen is waiting outside, clad in a full tux. He bows, opening the car door for her.

"Come on, everyone's waiting, Luhan wouldn't stand a chance seeing you now," Chen laughed gesturing to her look.

"Please," she smiles back, happy about the moment about to come.

She takes his hand and steps into the car, careful not to ruin her dress. 

But right as she reaches the front of the hall, a figure's silhouette wanders.

"Mr. Lu?" She catches up to him, and he turns quickly, clearly... nervous?

"Hello Minseok," rubbing his palms on his slacks. 

"How are you?" she knew he approved of the marriage, as they were already technically a couple, so why was he here?

"I received an offer to step in place of your father for the walk," he explained with a cough, "and I want you to look at me like a father too. I'm sorry for the things I did to you two in the past but I want you and Luhan to be happy."

"What?" Minseok is taken aback.

"I want you two to be together, happy. If you need anything in the future, don't be afraid to ask, call me father instead," Mr. Lu smiles finally, relieved after seeing Minseok's lightened look.

"Of course, please," she laughs, happy to see him there.

"Shall we?" He offers his arm kindly.

Minseok hooks her arm in his, and the doors open. Waiting there is a whole crowd that turns heads. Her heart warms when she sees the familiar faces of her old friends.

The music cues, the new band leader, Chanyeol playing oh the piano, a romantic song that stirs the core of everyone's hearts. She elegantly walks by her husband's father's side, her dress billowing beside her. 

Luhan is waiting there and Minseok thinks that he might cry instead of her.

They exchange vows automatically, but are more focused on looking at each other. 

Luhan melts when he hears the words "I do" escape from , because she's finally his. 

Then, when the priest calls for the kiss to happen, Luhan happily leans in, puckering his lips, hands behind his back. A few seconds pass and Luhan wonders why nothing is happening, and everyone gasps causing him to gasp. 

"Mama, Papa?" Minseok's eyes almost tear up and her breath hitches. She looks past Luhan where a confused older couple walk into he hall. Running up to meet them, the whole event holds on. Luhan isn't mad, maybe a bit confused, but more hay for his wife, being able to see her parents for the first time in forever.

"Minminnie?" a gruff voice enters, tears already threatening to leak from him, "look at you, already off to get married, and I hadn't even kept up with that until a few days ago, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, as long as you are here," she never thought she'd see them again in person. Sure, her parents sent her messages, but never had the time to talk voice to voice, due to time differences.

"Your husband's quite the looker," she teases her to lighten the mood like in the past.

"Isn't he," she shows off her fiancee, looking back at the man on the stage.

"Now get back up there to your hubby," Minseok's mom, gives her a little turn to him. 

Minseok realizes her actions and rushed back up to the stage, causing the audience to laugh. Her parents get seated and Chanyeol starts the music again and Luhan instead keeps his eyes open, puckering his lips.

Although apologetic Minseok kisses him lightly, almost teasingly. 

"Give me a proper kiss?" Luhan pouts a little.

"You asked for it," she whispers before completely grabbing a hold of him, enough to ever tip him back. Kissing him, not to passionately, because.. parents were watching, but enough to send his mind to the stars.

The male group of friends whoop and holler, whistling at their best friend.

"Luge! Get some!" Chen barked happily.

The crowd went wild, clapping, even standing as Minseok ran down the hall, dragging along Luhan with her. 


During the after party the whole crew gathers around the happy couple.

"How the business going?" Kris asks, an arms around Suho's shoulder. 

"It's great! How's Luhan?" she asked knowing that Kris also made it, wanting to become a pro soccer player as well. 

"As annoying as any leader can be," he rolls his eyes, earning a playful slap from the man himself. 

"What next? You guys going to go to Hawaii?" Tao listed off any place good for honeymoons.

"I don't think so. Luhan and I have stuff to do, we're busy," she remarks sadly. 

"Minseok, did I just hear what I heard you say?" Luhan's mother butts in, a mock hand up in a gasp.

"I told you to tell me when you ever needed help," Mr. Lu smiles, "I can take up the business for a few weeks, you deserve it."

Minseok bows politely but looks up at Luhan, he still needs to be let off.

Kris just smirks at him and advises him that it's already been taken care of.

"Hey you guys, I have a gift waiting for you," Tao's feline like smile turns more pronounced.

So of course the last thing on Luhan's mind is work as he snakes a hand around the waist of his wife, reminding her of the suffocating outfit she's in.

"God, I can't wait until I get this off," Minseok doesn't play mind to his sinful fingers.

"I think I can help you with that," he expects her to expect like normal, hitting him or ignoring him with a snarky reply.

"Why don't you," instead she plays back, the closer spectators watching with wide eyes.

"Just go you guys, the is killing me," Kris waves them off, wanting to remove his stuffy suit as well.

And like that Luhan swoops up Minseok the second time that day, her snow white dress billowing in the wind. 

"Are you ready for some fun?" He nuzzles his face into her cheek.

"Do you think you can handle it? With another tease Luhan runs off with her in his hands, before his little problem becomes the main attraction.


Note: HOW WAS IT???? Stay tuned for my next story!