CHAPTER 15

SAILBOATS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was night time when Kyungsoo finally arrived at the dock. Luckily, he knew a friend who owned a boat. He had no choice but to ask him to rent him a boat. The boat wasn’t very big but Kyungsoo figured that it would have to do. It had a small roof so at least Kyungsoo can find a little shelter when it rains.

            “Where are you planning to go, Kyungsoo?”

            “I just remembered that I needed to be somewhere else,” Kyungsoo faked a smile. Sensing that he didn’t want to tell him the truth, his friend left him alone. His friend wished him good luck before leaving his boat to Kyungsoo.

            Even though the night was dark, the moonlight was bright. Kyungsoo could see everything clearly. The stars added a little light too. Settling down everything, Kyungsoo started the engine and began leaving the docks.

            It was Kyungsoo’s first time riding a boat. He had hoped that he can get this boat back to his friend in a good shape.

            “Or else he’s going to kill me,” Kyungsoo told himself.

            Kyungsoo had a hunch of where Chanyeol might be. Chanyeol had always been dreaming of going to Fiji. It was an island he had been dying to go to. Kyungsoo figured that it might be the first place Chanyeol would have in mind.

            Setting the coordinates, he began to follow the directions to Fiji. In the middle of the dark sea, Kyungsoo couldn’t even see a thing. And the only thing he can do is to trust the coordinates and directions that were being shown on the screen.

            Kyungsoo took a deep breath and steered the boat in the right direction.

 

~    ~    ~

 

Fear crept into Kyungsoo’s heart when thunder struck. The boat rocked violently as the waves became restless. Kyungsoo tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

            It cannot end like this, he thought to himself. It must not!

           Kyungsoo tried to steer the boat away from the crashing waves that were coming his way. But one after another, the boat took the hit and Kyungsoo barely managed to keep his feet on the ground.

            The need to find Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo the will to stay alive and get out of this mess.

            “I must find him!” Kyungsoo bit his lowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter