[R] The Bad Boy's Good Girl- Joshy-Muahh

7ƬЂ ЂΑ√૯ท ૨૯√I૯ખ + ΑĐ√૯૨ƬIઽ૯ʍ૯ทƬ ઽЂѲΡ// Closed for the holidays~// Finishing requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
7thhaven The Bad Boy's Good Girl By Joshy-muahh R Read Story ◀ View Author ◀ Credit Us ◀   Reviewer Lightning6   Duration 12.3.15 to 12.3.15   Genre Action, romance   Characters Seventeen,Bts   Overall Grade 79%   KEYpoints Title: 5/5 Your title suits the plot and main point of the story, so i can’t say much about that~

Poster: 5/5 I’m not one for judging posters, but i did find that it draws attention to others, to get them interested to at least read what your story is about.

Description + Foreword: 8.5/10 Both you description and foreword were great, but you seemed to have mixed up the two.

The description is for the description of the story, so like a summary or just a little snippet of the story. 

And the foreword is for the author notes, and other things that you’d like to tell the readers about the story.

Ex: The characters that are in it, Genre, is there anything rated in it? Kind of thing~

Layout: 5/5 Your layout was very well organized, and i really liked the font you used because it fit the ansgty romance feeling of the story.


Characterization: 13.5/15 Your characters are very good at speaking for themselves. They are very detailed about how they feel, speak, and see. 
But i still think you can add a few things onto when your character does something like this.

Ex: He loves smiling. 

Can be turned into something that makes her seem more happy and excited in a way.

Ex: Wow… He really loves to smile.

I just find it helps with making the chapters longer and more detailed, and it just helps with Characterizing in general.

Plot & Flow: 26/30 You had a great idea for a story, but like i said above, you need more details with how your character
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter