[R] On My Way To Believing- Taeyeonsundaes

7ƬЂ ЂΑ√૯ท ૨૯√I૯ખ + ΑĐ√૯૨ƬIઽ૯ʍ૯ทƬ ઽЂѲΡ// Closed for the holidays~// Finishing requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
7thhaven On my way to believing By taeyeonsundaes R Read Story ◀ View Author ◀ Credit Us ◀   Reviewer Lightning6   Duration 11.27.15 to 11.27.15   Genre Romance, Fluff, Slice of life   Characters Jungkook, Yeri   Overall Grade 86%   KEYpoints Title: 4/5 It was a well tought title, but none of your words are capitalized so instead of it looking like 'on my way to believing (my only exeption' It should look like 'On My Way To Believing (My Only Exeption)'

Poster: 5/5 You do not have a poster, but you will not loose marks because of it~

Description + Foreword: 8/10 Your description and foreword were worded very well, but again with the capitalization, you have not capitalized anything when you started a sentence which is not very eye catching because some people will think that you don't know how to use your ponctuation or capitalization properly, making less people want to read your story. Same with your ponctuation, you didn't put periods at the end of any of your sentences.

Layout: 5/5 Your story was well organized, and the font you used fit the story well!

Characterization: 15/15 Your characters are very well detailed. I loved the way that they would actually express everything through words, unlike other stories i've read, they would just forget the character was there in a way and won't let the characters speak/ feel for themselves.

Plot & Flow: 25/30 You had a really good idea for a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter