Refractions of a Reverie- Dukkuu

7ƬЂ ЂΑ√૯ท ૨૯√I૯ખ + ΑĐ√૯૨ƬIઽ૯ʍ૯ทƬ ઽЂѲΡ// Closed for the holidays~// Finishing requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Refractions of a Reverie By: dukkuu. Title 5/5: Yout title fits the kind of story you are writing, and it fits the plot very well~

Poster 55:  your poster fit the genre of the story well, and it was well done.

Description & Foreword 10/10: Your description is well written and there are no grammar or vocabulary mistakes.
Layout 5/5: Your story is very organized and neat. I i liked the font you used for your chapters, it fits the angst theme of your story. 

Characterization 15/15: You are very deatiled with your characters! I loved the feeling of feeling that i could actually be the person in the story, i've always loved stories like that, but these days it's getting harder to find stories that make you feel like that. And i was happy to see that you were able to make your story very descriptive with your characters. 

Plot 30/30: Your plot was very well thought out, and i enjoyed it very much. And to answer your question i think you did very well on giving your story the angst feeling. Everything was just very well detailed which made the story feel like people could actually picture it happening and enjoy it. 

Grammar and vocabulary 20/20: From what i could see, you had no grammar nor vocabulary mistakes and everything was well written and well re-read by you, or if you have a beta-reader. 

Personal Enjoyment 10/10: I enjoyed the story, it made me feel as though i could have been the people in the story,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter