[A] Enchaunted Roleplay- enchauntedrp

7ƬЂ ЂΑ√૯ท ૨૯√I૯ખ + ΑĐ√૯૨ƬIઽ૯ʍ૯ทƬ ઽЂѲΡ// Closed for the holidays~// Finishing requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
7thhaven Enchaunted Roleplay By enchauntedrp A Read Story ◀ View Author ◀ Credit Us ◀   Genre Semi AU   Characters Kyungri, Wu Yifan   Length roleplay   Status On-going   Warning Matured Content   Summary NEW RP AND LOTS OF SLOTS AVAILABLE. Semi-AU Straigh/Yuri/ Any POV but please no one liner if you're talking to someone whose more detailed. Ever wanted a place you could call home? A place where we practice fun bonding? Yes, we are a roleplay. No, we are not some boring serious roleplay that only cares about relationship! Enchaunted is a newly opened semi alternate universe straight & rainbow roleplay. We hope to create a fun and loving atmosphere so bonds can exist in the community of this roleplay. In this roleplay, we practice a huge amount of trolls, a little less amount than huge of ert-ness, a moderate amount of love {coughs, rainbow love as well} and a minimal amount of seriousness. Our main purpose of this roleplay: “Friendship shall be born. Memories shall be created. Love shall be spread.”   Reminder Please credit the shop in your stories foreword, and we hope to hear from you again soon^^ cruxblader themes 2015.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter