OT7 - First

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : genderbender

Taehee was just an ordinary student who never get a spotlight. She wasnt the queenka who always talking about boys and stuff. She also wasnt the nerd who always get bullied by the queenkas. She is just very ordinary girl who have not so good yet no so bad score, a type of not so diligent student yet always do her homework. She also never get detention for being bad student who or called by teacher to attend some some kind of competition.

She is like another ordinary high school girl who fall for the kingkas charms. The one who always play basketball or eating lunch with his own circle. And she fall for the youngest kingkas, Jeon Jungkook.

Not like her bestfriend who fall for the basketball captain Min Yoongi or her cousin who fall for the gangster-like Kim Namjoon, she fall for Jeon Jungkook the cutest kingka who had bunny smile and look so cute when his hyung .

But she not confident like Jimin, her bestfriend who put a chocolate bar on Yoongi’s locker or Seokjin her cousin who with no fear ask kim Namjoon out. Taehee like her unrequited love and never want to confess (and she doesnt have gut to ask him out too) because everyday she see that Jungkook was crowded by bunch of pretty girls like the cheerleader team or girlband members who had make up on and styled hair everday.

But things like that cant stop her from liking Jeon Jungkook. Every lunch time, she always had her eyes set on the kingkas table and starring at the youngest kingka who get teased by his hyung almost everytime until Jimin poke her arm (twice or more) and joking that she will get her neck hurt if she looking at them like that and three of them (remember to count Taehee’s cousin) will laugh together.

Taehee never hoping that someday Jungkook will suddenly notice her presence like in romance drama. Or he can meet Jungkook face to face in very romantic scene. No, Taehee never hoping something like that.

Truthfully, yes. sometimes she daydreaming about being lovey-dovey couple with Jungkook and imagining some sweet thing with Jungkook.

*****

“please Taehee-ya~~” Jimin whinning, asking her to company Jimin who want to put her valentine gift for her crush, Min Yoongi

“I’m too lazy, can you ask Jin eonni?” Taehee replying, still busy with her math task

“Jin eonni was too busy with her next exam, Taehee-ya, jebal oh?”

“Arraseo” Taehee stand up from her seat “but treat me ice cream after school?”

“ok! Kajja!” and Jimin drag her to Yoongi’s locker

“Taehee-ya, I have some left chocolate, do you want to put them to his locker?” Jimin , make her blushing.

“andwae, its yours okay, if he find out, he’ll fall for you, not me”

“eeii, lets go back to class, I dont want to get caught by teacher” and Jimin drag her back to their class.

*****

She walking With tons of books she need to read to pass the english exam. She wasn't that kind of reader, but she think that she really need to read those book because she was spaced out to much in the Biology class (blame her eyes because she was looking at Jungkook who had their P.E when she had Biology class, No one can’t resist hansomeboy with their P.E uniform) when she heard a footstep from behind.

"Hey did you need some help?" And Taehee stumble on her own feet (so clumsy, I know) when that guy who call her save her book and her body.

"Thank you" Taehee blushes, when she look at the foto who just save her, her face getting more red.

"You're welcome" he smiles and give Taehee half of her book

"uh, my book.."

"Let me help you bring all of this" he smiles widely

"No thank you, I'll bring all of them to my home"

"Then I'll help you bring all of them home" he chukles "and I can't let such a pretty girl bring tons of book by herself"

"uhh.. Thank you then"  Taehee blushes and start to walking to the bus stop with the boy beside her.

*****

"mwo? Really? Jinjja?" Jimin shout in surprise, make Taehee should cover her bestfriend's mouth with her hand

"Sshh Jimin be quite"

"But tahee, his can a popular guy like Hoseok help you bring your books home and even ask you your number! This is unbelieveable" Jimin shout again, gaining a lot stare from other student

"Jimin, everyone is staring at us" Taehee smile to everyone who give her death stare

"Did Hoseok text you? Or call you?"

"He did call me"

*flashback*

"Uh, thanks for your help" Taehee smiles to Hoseok as she take the books from Hoseok's hand

"Anything for such a pretty girl" Hoseok chukles "you bring a lot Biology book, are you bad at Biology?" Taehee trying to hide her blush (night light help her to do it)

"Sort of, something was distract me everytime I had my Biology class"

"I'm really good at Biology, I can help you study Biology" Hoseok giving Taehee the most popular 'Hoseok sweetest smile ever' that every girl can't resist

"If you don't mind" Taehee hide her face, she can't stop her face from geting red by the time. Even she liking Jungkook, get Hoseok smile was everygirl's dream and Taehee just can't stop think that she was one of the lucky girls.

"Okay then! I can help you study everyday" Hoseok pull out his phone "can I have your number?" And she give her number easily (being around Hoseok was like under magic spell, you can't say no to everything he ask you)

*****

Taehee show her inbox to Jimin

From : jung Hoseok

I'll wait you in the library after school :D

Sent : Monday, 09:06 p.m

An Taehee once again should cover her bestfriend's mouth with het hand before Jimin can scream ontop her lungs.

"Taehee-ah, can I accompany you? Maybe Hoseok can help me about Yoongi sunbae" Jimin give her bestfriend 'cutest puppy eyes ever'

"Okay, I don't know his awkward its if only me and Hoseok" Taehee smiles and look at her watch "let's go, Yoongi and Jungkook will have baketball play today" Taehee drag her bestfriend to the field.

*****

"Look its Namjoon, he wa with a brown haired girl!” Taehee hear a girl shout, not so far from her.

"they maybe dating, I've see him and that girl was kissing on the park yesterday" another girl also join the conversation"

"Jimin-ah, di you think that Namjoon sunbae and Jin eonni is dating?"

"maybe, I saw Namjoon sunbae pick up Jin eonni this morning"

"Why she hide it from us" Taehee quicky search for Jin's contact and press the dial button

"she wasn't pick up my call" Taehee safe her phone on her skirt again

"Test test" Taehee and Jimin trun their body to the voice "I have an announcement guys, a happy news for me before we start this basketball play" everyone can see that Namjoon still holding to the brown haired girl (Jin wasnt one of popular girl so yeah) with wide smile on his face.

"I'm taken" most all of the girl was screaming like a fangirl who know that their idol was dating “by this girl, and her name is Kim Seokjin, don't mess up with her or I'll kill you" Namjoon get away from the mic (actually he was dragged by Jin who really blushing hardly).

"What a good way to protect Jin eonni" Taehee rolls her eyes, waiting for basketball game to begin.

*****

"Jimin, I'm really nervous" Taehee play with her finger, she was infront of the library, with Jimin who trying to push her in.

"Its something that everygirl was dreaming about and you should go in" Jimin push Taehee harder, makes Taehee almoat stumbles over he heels when someone catch her.

"You should be carefull Taehee, someone will really happy to catch pretty girl like you" Taehee blushing hardly for hearing the voice

"H-Hoseok, thank you again" Taehee try to hide her red face "and I bring my friend with me" she smiles and introduce Jimin to Hoseok “Her name is Park Jimin”

"Ah! I know her! She is the one who put heart shaped home-made chocolate on Yoongi locker yesterday right?" Jimin blushes "yeah, right that's you" Hoseok chukles and call for Yoongi "Yoongi, the Jimin you talking about was here!" Before Jimin can run away, Hoseok already hold her arms

"Uh, can I go to the toilet?"

"No untill Yoongi come here" Hoseok chukles to see Jimin who really blushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter