TAEGI - Nothing Better

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Self written fanfics.

Tittle : Nothing Better

Pairing : Taegi

Tags : Domestic!AU

Word Count : 1253

A/N : Sorry this supposed to be longer but screw my brain

When Yoongi leave Taehyung, the're already in third year of their relationship. Yoongi just go home after spending the whole one month on his studio, writing lyrics since the company he is working on is debuting a new boy group and make a full-lenght album for their soloist and Yoongi happen to be the main writer.

Yoongi enter their bedroom only to see that the younger is sleeping with Jeon Jungkook, who happen to have a big fat crush on his boyfriend. Yoongi kick Jungkook out from the house and packing his stuff silently, not planning on waking up the younger. And Yoongi leave only a single note.

I'm leaving.

 

He only need four hours to find a new apartment. This time, a small one with one bedroom only since he want to leave alone. He find a place that quite far from everyone and change his phone munber since he need some alone time.

 

'some alone time turns into months. Yoongi almost forget about Taehyung until he meet with Jung Hoseok, Taehyung's cousin who treat Taehyung like his younger brother.

Hoseok punch him on the face right after they meet, and Yoongi didn't really fight back, he only let the angry male punch his face.

"you freaking hurt Taehyung!" Hoseok screaming and throw his last punch. Yoongi look at the male who panting with narrowed eyes.

"hurt him? He ing cheating on me and you say I hurt him?" Yoongi reply as he wipe the blood from his mouth.

"you leaving like a coward and didn't even give Taehyung a chance to explain"

"a chance to explain? He sharing a same bed and blanket with that Jungkook guy with no clothes on already explain everything" Yoongi wipe his blood one more time and leave the other male.

 

He meet Taehyung's bestfriend three weeks after that, his face no longer had any bruises when he meet Jimin.

He expecting Jimin to beat him to death like Hoseok do, but the younger male only give him one punch before crying.

"hyung, taetae is hurting" Jimin repeatedly say that between his sobs. Yoongi throw tissues to the younger before leaving with no word.

 

The third person he meet that related to Taehyung is Seokjin, who happen to be a singer that going to release a new album and personally ask the company to have Yoongi as the main writer for his new album.

He only writing in silent when Seokjin enter his studio, Yoongi only glance at the older male who sipping his coffee like a model.

"what do you want?" Yoongi put his pen and turn around.

"nothing, just checking on you, it's related to my full album, I don't want it to be a mess"

"oh" Yoongi turn around again and grab his pen when drinking speak again

"move on from Taehyung already?" there is a pause before Yoongi reply

"yes" Yoongi lying

"ah, really?" if Seokjin is younger than him, he definitely going to punch him for the mocking tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter