VMIN - Lollipop

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is my first story I'm sorry

taehyung sigh while holding the lollipop. Trying to figure out what kind of bad boy expression that he could make while eating a candy.

“taehyung-ah fighting!” taehyung look around and spotting his best friend and his boyfriend –park jimin-was smiling and give him a thumb up.

“thank you jiminie~” taehyung smile widely. He look at the lollipop with wide grin plastered on his lips. He know what kind of expression he should have. If jimin see this, maybe he a bit teasing jimin, so their relationship will walk to the next step.

“Taehyung, are you ready?” taehyung nods and open the lollipop, shove the sweet onto his mouth.

 

Jimin was smiling while watching taehyung answer the photographer, taehyung always had a confident in modeling and always put the best expression every photoshoot, maybe that was the thing that make the photographer slighty favouriting taehyung.

Jimin always watch taehyung when its his boyfriend turn. Its a bit precious to see taehyung’s bad boy expression –the theme of their latest album- because taehyung’s real personality was bubbly and cheerful.

Actually, taehyung was the member with full expression. Everyone know when he is mad, sad or happy. But in their life, taehyung never wearing a bad boy expression.  That make everyone suprised when taehyung really look like a badass in when the camera in on and suddenly turn into bubbly little boy the next second after that.

“look, I didint surprise if taehyung become a model in the future, he can express anything” jimin chukles when the staff was talking about taehyung. Jimin was also imagining that taehyung will be an actor in the future.

But when he look at taehyung again, he was shocked. Because, how could taehyung look y while he is just eating lollipop? Its look like taehyung was on the lollipop, make him think how taehyung will look like if taehyung was kneeling in fornt of him while he had his shoved down his boyfriend’s troath. Oh god, he must be kidding to think such a dirty scene like that, but taehyung’s expression was no help at all.

#             #             #

“jiminie~ how do you think about my expression? Is that good? Please answer meeeee” taehyung was smiling cutely while putting his hand on jimin’s neck, back hugging him.

“good like always” jimin smiles to the younger

“you already doing you photoshoot right? How about share this lollipop with me?”

“ha?” jimin shocked when taehyung suddenly shoving the candy onto his mouth. Taehyung just smile proudly

“eat that kay? Is a candy with my love all over it” taehyung chukles and eat another candy.

“I dont know you like candy, I thought you prefer chocolate” taehyung just give jimin a big grins and sit on the couch in their changing room. Jimin’s imagination going wild again when he saw taehyung was eating the lollipop, the candy while humming softly.

Taehyung was infront of him, kneeling down and kiss the head of his .

“jiminie~ can I it?” taehyung ask him with a deep yet somehow innocent voice. Jimin nods.

Taehyung mouth was fits well with his hard , like the younger mouth was made for this. Taehyung’s wet tongue was .

“taehyung-ah” jimin moans fill the room, he can feel that taehyung was smirking. When he try to a bit pumping his , he can hear taehyung’s sweet moans filling his ear.

“jimin, are you okay?” jimin shocked when he see his boyfriend clapping his hand in front of his face.

“u-uh, I’, okay tae” jimin smiles.

“but you dont look okay” taehyung reply with innocent face. How could he imagining such a dirty thing about his innocent boyfriend. But afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter