VKOOK - Masocist

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is masocist.

He kwon from the very start that taehyung had special more-than-brotherly-love feeling toward their pale rapper, and yet, his heart still everytime taehyung flash him his famous sweet contagious smile and he feel like he is flying to the moon and back everytime the older male kiss him on the cheek or backhugging him.

He know that taehyung friend-zoned him from the very start. His youngest hyung already claim him as 'my lovely dongsaeng kookie' after month they meet. Jungkook know that taehyung add him to 'people that I want to share my secret with' along with jimin.

The secret also mean taehyung wilk tell him or jimin how happy he is when yoongi affectionately rufflin his hair and say that he is so cute with the glasses he wear for 'No More Dream' music video, or how embrassed he was when yoongi walk on him on the bathroom. Or sometimes, how he sleep well everytime he sneaking to yoongi's bed.

Taehyung fall in love like high schooler girl, and jungkook decide that he like it

 

Jungkook is smart enough to notice the affection that the pale rapper give to taehyung. The pale rapper didnt scold taehyung for taking his right earphone, but just share his earphone and even sometimes let taehyung choose the song.

Taehyung is touchy person to begin with, but yoongi is not.

Jungkook notice that yoongi gladly accept taehyung's skinship and even let the younger snuggle to him whenever the blonde sneak to his bed.

'He is my daegu brother' is lame reason that yoongi always say to other member. But the other know better that yoongi is lying, everyone notice yoongi's feeling toward the blonde male except the blonde himself.

But sadly, no one notice jungkook's romantic feeling toward the second maknae.

 

 

Jungkook is masocist.

So he say to jimin that yoongi and taehyung will make a strangely cute couple and he sincerely wish that they can be together in no time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter