NAMJIN - Babysitting

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon didnt know how things ended up like this. He supposed to study his calculus, not babysittinf his baby brother, kim taehyung, and his baby cousin Jeon Jungkook because his mother is now going shopping with his aunt, Mrs. Jeon.

Thankfully, jungkook and taehyung seems occupied with book, doodling some stupid heroes or olaf, the snow figure from now his brother’s favourite animation frozen.

Hoseok maybe will laugh until dead if the other found that the great kim namjoon is now babysitting two babies when tomorrow, their calculus teacher will held a quiz.

Atleast the two babies is occupied, if not, mabye taehyung already running around the house is excitement due his cousin’s presence, his brother always full of energy, maybe taehyung drained all of his energy since he always tired only by watching his brother bouncing around the house.

Well. His brother is cute, add now, taehyung is now wearing a super cute lion outfit and jungkook wearing bunny outfit and sometimes taehyung say some incohorect word that sound like “tae will eat kookie rawr” on his ears while jungkook only claps happily when taehyung do that.

Kids are cute, but he had no soft spot for kids. His girlfriend did.

But  when he is about to call his girlfriend, his mother call his first.

“hi, mom”

“hi joonie, how’s taehyung and jungkook”

“theyre busy doodling on notebook”

“great! And Mrs. Park ask me if you can let jimin stay there for the night, she say something about company dinner and stuff”

“dont tell me you say yes”

“I cant reject my bestfriend request my baby boy joonie”

“ew mom, dont call me with that nickname”

“whatever namjoon, maybe you can call seokjin to help you babysitting them” namjoon only sigh when his mother hung up. Oh my god, he is supposed to study, not babysitting three talkactive and hyperactive baby!

Quickly he dial his girlfriend number.

* * * * *

Lucky him, his girlfriend seokjin always has a soft spot for child and baby and baby immidiately like her too (like him who just can get along with taehyung, jimin and jungkook and some babies cry when namjoon try to carry them, what the) and happily say yes when he ask her to accompany him babysitting three cutie pie.

When he hear a knock on the door, namjoon running toward the door

“hi jin ba-oh good evening Mrs. Park” namjoon smiles politely to an middle age woman who standing in front of his door while holding a six years old Park Jimin.

“good evening namjoon” he smiles in reply look at the chubby boy “good evening joonie hyung”

“good evening jiminie, taehyung is drawing right now, do you want to join?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter