YOONMIN - Fifth Chance

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based on : “Hi! Can you write an angsty yet fluffy at the very end yoonmin ff wherein Yoongi is the one who loves Jimin and sadly, Jimins tell him that he cant reciprocate his feeling but when Yoongi left, that’s when jimin realized tht he loves yoongi all along. BSJSUSHS Am I asking for you too much? Sorry TvT

Tittle : Fifth Chance

Pairing : Yoonmin

Tags : highschool!AU

Side : Taehyung, mention of taejin

Word count : 1524

A/N : I’m should be the one who sorry here, you write such a detailed prompt and I don’t think I do a good job at this chap saawreh TvT

 

The first time jimin reject the older male was when he is in first grade and yoongi is in his third grade. Jimin didnt want to ruin his high school years just yet, and accept a confession form his senior who is so freaking popular with tons of fangirls who ready to choke him to death is a big no, he want a peace high school years and is not going to be happen if he had Min Yoongi as his boyfriend.

However, the senior look like didnt really care about the rejection he get, even say that he will always follow jimin everywhere until the younger male love him back.

Jimin notice that yoongi follow him, he want to say that yoongi follow him like a lost puppy, but he remember that yoongi is not cute at all.

 

The second time yoongi confess to jimin was when yoongi win the basketball match, and jimin watch the match, because his bestfriend Kim Taehyung was following him like a cute curious kitten for the past three day and keep asking jimin if he can come to the match.

So he did. And when he come to the team’s changing room, his best friend was take a shower and all fo sudden he feels his body being pushed to one of the locker.

“I ask you again, will you be my boyfriend?” yoongi say, and all that jimin do is shove the older boy away and walk out from the changing room.

 

Yoongi got his number. Jimin didnt know how, its bad that yoongi have been following him like a pro stalker, the older male know his home, know about his dance team inside and outside school, know jimin and taehyung’s secret hang out place and almost everything, and things get worst that yoongi got his number.

He never get a lot of text from someone like this before, taehyung sometimes spamming him with useless text if the latter get bored, but never this much.

He get a ‘good morning minnie’, ‘nice dream last night? Are u dreamin’ of me? ;)’ and sometimes ‘i have a hot dream with u last night, minnie, youre such a hottie’ at morning. A ‘gnight minie, are you think bout me?’ or ‘minie I miss u’ at night.

 

The third confession come in summer holiday. Him and taehyung got a bad score at biology and forced to follow a summer class for a week, dont blame him, biology is to weird for his liking. Yoongi come exactly when his class finished, ride a expensive looking motorcycle look hot like sent from hell, jimin admit that.

“hey minie, I come to pick you up”

“go away, go with one of your fangirl” jimin point at girls who screaming like mad at yoongi.

Why would he choose someone weird who had been following him like crazy stalker fo the past four month when he had his bestfriend and their friendly ice cream date?

He and and taehyung talking about a lot of things. He tell taehyung about yoongi’s behaviour that get more annoying day by day and taehyung tell him about little crush he had for kis from another class, jeon jungkook.

 

The forth confession come three weeks after that. Jimin was attending a party with his bestfriend when yoongi come out of nowhere and pull him to a more quiet place.

“this way, will you be my boyfriend jiminie?” yoongi hand hima bucket of flower and jimin cloudlnr br more shocked.

“no, please leave me alone” jimin reject both, yoongi and the flower and going back to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter