YOONMIN - Practically Stranger

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi looking around the cafetaria and see Jimin was eating by himself. Unfortunately, his foot (almost) drag him to the table where Jimin was sitting alone. Yoongi sigh and stop his step, trun his body and find his basketball team was eating in one table together. Maybe I can eat with them this time.And Yoongi know that Jimin was starring at his back when he walks to the table that occupied by bunch of boys.

The maknaes (duo Taehyung and Jungkook) noisily asking him why he didnt sit with Jimin when lunch. Lucky him, Namjoon and Seokjin drag two of them with promise to treat them a cup of ice cream before the two bratty maknae asking him another hard-to-answer question.

Yoongi went to club with Hoseok this Friday night because both of them was already twenty years old. Somewhere in Yoongi heart, he miss how he spent his Friday night with Jimin with some films and a tons of popcorn in Yoongi apartement. God, it must be a punishment because I break Jimin’s heart.

“Yoongi-ah, youre the one that ask to break up, but all that I can see is youre the one who looks depresed the most” said Hoseok grumpily when Hoseok should piggy back the sober Min Yoongi back to his apartement.

*****

Once again, Yoongi see Jimin was sittng by himself even the other (Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and two maknae) was sitting together. And again, he found his foot practically bring him to the table where Jimin was sitting.

But his footstep stoped because he see the two maknae walking to Jimin’s table and sit with him, joking around and laugh together. At least he still can smiling like that.

And Yoongi walks totable that occupied by Namjoon and Seokjin (Hoseok was somewhere to be seen)

“we already tell Jungkook and Taehyung that youre broke up with Jimin”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter