VMON - Complexes

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Selfwritten fanfic

Tittle : Complexes

Pairing : Broken!vmon, Namjin, vhope

tags : Royal!AU, Fem!Taehyung, Fem!Seokjin, Fem!Jimin

warning : sister/brother complex

Side Character : Jeo Jungkook

word count : 3209

A/N : the first time I've ever write a royla!AU fiction, I hope this is isnt that bad, enjoooy

"Namjoon, the Princess of the Kasunagi offer her hand for a marriage" the king stated after their dinner finished. The young Prince Kim Namjoon only stare at his little sister Kim Taehee who only stare at her plate.

"I will accept after we meet father" Namjoon reply his father and stand up "I'll take my leave."

"And Taehee, the Prince form South also offering a marriage" the young Prince stop his walk when he hear that

"Father, isnt Taehee is too young for marriage?"

"She is sixteen already Namjoon, and I trust the South Kingdom, King Jung is a good friend of mine”

"I'll think about that father" the Young Princess reply her father "I'll take my leave" the Young Princess stare at the ground as she walk past her older brother.

"Good night father, good night brother" the Young Princess great two of them before leave the dinning room.

 

The Young Princess stare at sky, she is now sitting on their queen's garden while starring at the stars. Her father's word still lingering.

"The Princess from Kasunagi?" the Young Princess sigh, maybe she need to accept the marriage that the Prince from South offer to her, then she dont have to stay too see her brother married with other Princess.

Its something that a little sister should be happy at, her brother will marry a well-mannered Princess who will help him rule the Kingdom once her brother become a king. She shouldnt be sad.

But its different since she likes her brother, in different way.

She remember the kisses her brother give her everytime the maids leave two of them allone. She remember how her brother's hand placed on her waist while they're kissing, and sometime she can feel her brother's hand on her tight, caressing it softly.

Why she should born as her brother little sister?

Since small, Taehee already learn everything. She learn about herb, cooking, seewing, and politics too, once she reach her eleven.

Isnt that what her brother need to help him run the Kingdom? But once again she was wrong, even she love her brother and her brother also love her in the same way, they still cant be togethet no matter what.

Without she realize, tears start to running on her cheek.

"Young Princess!" Taehee wipe her tears when she hear her maid's voice. She stand up and walk to the maid.

"Its cold outside Young Princess, atleast wear your coat" tha maid scold her while hepling the young princess to wear her coat.

"Thank you Jimin" Taehee thanks the maid "I will rest in my room" Taehee look at the ground as she walk to her room, didnt have any will to face anyone.

 

Taehee was resting on her bedchamber when she hear her door is knocked

"Young Princess, the Prince wish to see you"

"Let him in" Taehee reply as se sit on her bedchamber, waiting for her brother.

"Are you okay? The marriage is too soon for you"

"I'm okay, I'm sixteen already, its legal age to married with someone"

"But Taehee, I dont want to loose you"

"Brother" Taehee sigh as look at her brother "you'll be the king sooner, you need a queen for that"

"But I love you" her brother's word make her heart almost stop "and I dont want to give you to another Prince" Taehee shivering when her brother leaning closer and put his arms around her waist

"Brother, please dont do this"

"Taehee, you know my feeling for you" Taehee try to fight, but her brother is way stronger than her "and you know that I know your feeling for me too, I'm gonna make you mine, so the other Prince will stop trying to steal my Princess"

The young Prince push her to laying position and positioning himself on top his sister.

"You're always mine Taehee, no one can take you from me" Taehee shivering even more when her brother's hand start to roaming on her body, and her brother's lips start working on her neck.

"No!!" Taehee scream and push her brother as hard as possible, make the young Prince fall on the floor. Taehee can hear Jimin asking in worry

"Jimin please come in" Taehee demand.

As the maid enter the room, the young Prince stand up from his position and leave.

That night, Taehee crying all night long on Jimin's shoulder, make her clothes wet with her tears.

 

"Namjoon, Taehee, the Princess of Kasunagi will coming in two days, make sure you two is presentable" the king stated when three of them is waiting the maids to prepare the food. Taehee with the help of Jimin, put some make up to cover her swollen eyes.

"Yes father" Taehee reply as she stare at at the table, didnt dare to look at her brother who sit accros her chair.

"And Taehee, what is your reply"

"I'll reply after brother's marriage father, the Kingdom can focus on his marriage first"

"Lovely daughter of mine" the king smile at the Young Princess "you mother must be happy in heaven now, knowing that her daughter grown up so prettily"

The conversation end when the maid finish the preparation.

 

Jimin is one of Taehee's bestfriend. Growing up as the Princess of the country make her couldnt taste the freedom like the average girl have. Thas why when she know that her maid is someone who is around her age, she feel so happy.

Taehee learn from the maid how to sneak out from the palace unnoticed at night, enjoying average people's festival. With help of Jimin, she be able to look like other girl.

Jimin also always tell her rumors that spread between the maid, especially when its come to her brother and her.

"Jimin, are my brother's marriage already spreading between the maid?"

"Yes Young Princess, its hot topic between the maid now"

"You can call me Taehee when no one around Jimin, hear you call me with Young Princess make me uncomfortable"

Yes Taehee"

"And one more, there is a rumor about the South Prince offer me marriage?"

"I dont think they know"

"Good, tell me if the rumor spreading, I don’t want any of this thing spread yet"

 

The Princess from Kasunagi arrive in time, Taehee smiling bitterly when she realize how pretty the Princess of Kasunagi was. She tall, almost as tall as her brother, and have a nice figure. She also have a pretty smile.

"Please take care of me, I'm Princess of Kasunagi, Kim Seokjin"

Taehee smile at the Princess and bow slighty

 

Taehee keep silent when the king tell her brother to talk more privately with the Princess of Kasunagi.

Taehee watch her brother talking to the Princess in the garden with wide smile, her brother even make a flower crown for the Princess.

It used to be our favourite thing before we grow up. Taehee think bitterly. her brother never come to garden after his forthteen birthday, locked himself on library.

the garden was their mother, the queen's personal garden, her brother once tell her that the garden will become their secret place since the maids rarely come there again after the queen's dead.

Taehee turn around when she feel someone is tapping her shoulder

"Princess Taehee, there is a festival, do you wish to come?" Taehee amiking brightly

"sure"

 

Taehee carefully fold her gown and put in on her bag. she cant risk to damage her gown.

"be careful Princess"

"you know me Jiminie, i wont hurt myself" Taehee say as she crawl out from the palace.

Taehee smile happily as she take a deep breath of the sweet scent of outside world. the maid only chukles. she didnt want to tell the Princess about the estival, because they might get caught, but to see the sad look on Princess's face, Jimin couldnt help herself.

Jimin understand from the very star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter