VKOOK - Happy Birthday Baby Star

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stare t his hyung who sleeping soundly next tooo him. The orange hair replaced by black colour and make the older look like innocent baby when he is sleeping.

Usually, they both wake up till midnight on each other birthday and wishes each other happy birthday since they become bestfriend before their debut. But this time, maybe taehyung already drained all of his energy because their tight schedule. Taehyung already fall a sleep on their van ater their last schedule, hoseok and him need to wake up him like thousand time before taehyung wake up al walk to their dorm.

And both of them dragged by their eomma (Seokjin, who else?) to the washroom and tell them to erase all the make up before going to sleep.

Since this is his birthday and the night was cold, jungkook decided to creep on his hyung’s bed and watching teh older sleeping face. Jungkook really like to creep on the older bed because the older was so warm, like thousand blanket wrapped arounf him.

In front of camera, taehyung always the clingy and touchy one while jungkook was the shy one. But if there’s no camera, jungkook was the touchy one (only to taehyung)

Jungkook peck the older’s cheek who hugging his lion stuff and drifting to sleep, sleeping next to taehyung was always make him sleep more comfortable.

After some minutes, jungkook already sleeping soundly while hugging his hyung’s arm.

#

Actually taehyung didnt really sleep. He just pretending to sleep to make the maknae sleeping and he can make a surprise for the olden maknae.

Finally jungkook already sleeping, taehyung always can tell that jungkook was already sleeping because the younger always snoring. Not a loud snoring, but a soft and sound like lullaby for him. Taehyung look wa the younger sleeping face who really look innocemt. Taehyung call him baby star (jungkook always protest everytime he call him with baby star “I’m grow up teenager hyung, not a baby star” he said)

Taehyung wake up and softly remove the younger’s hand from his arm before tiptoe to the door, trying not to wake up jungkook who sleeping on his bed or jimin who sleeping on the other side of room.

When he come out from their room (maknae line’s room) he can see  that the older ws talking about stuff and sharing cup of coffe. From all that taehyungcan hear, yoongi and namjoon was talking about new song and Seokjin was asking Hoseok about thing that he cant hear.

“tae why are you wake up this late?” seokji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter