VKOOK - Stupid Crush

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smile never leave her lips when she is flipping trough her chemistry book (no, she just like the other high schooler who hate chemistry to the extend). In front of her, sitting one of her classmate Jeon Jungkook, Her crush since the first time she step her foot on her class. Uh, okay, that sounds so damn cheesy.

Her bestfriend sit next to her and poke her cheek, make Taehee wake up from her daydream

“uh are you crazy Taehee-ya? You’re smiling to Chemistry book!” Jihye, her bestfriend joking and Taehee could only hide her blush when the said Jeon Jungkook also turn around and for smiling at chemistry book

Stupid Jeon Jungkook. That stupid smile is because of you

But no, Jungkook didnt need to know her stupid crush.

“I’m not! And since you’re here, lets eat our lunch!” Taehee flashing a wide smile before close her chemistry book.

“Jeon Jungkook, could you pass me my lunchbox? Its inside my bag” Taehee point at her bag that placed in front of Jungkook. with a soft thank you, Taehee take her lunchbox from Jungkook and move next to her bestfriend.

did she mention that Jungkook is currently sitting on her seat? Oh no yet. She is be thankful to their homeroom teacher who make her sit behind Kim Namjoon, Jungkook’s bestfriend, so when the said boy want to talk to his bestfriend, he wil sit on her seat. That lame reason to be happy, but who cares? Jungkook is sitting on her seat!

 

 

Once again, a smile planted on Taehee’s lips. Her history teacher talking about something she didnt really understand. thank you for their history teacher who let anyone sit on any seat, and Jungkook decide to sit next to her so he can have a conversation with Namjoon without their teacher notice. Ignoring her loud heartbeat (she still wish that Jungkook didnt hear that since the class is so freaking quiet, almost half of her classmate is fall asleep) she pretending to scribling down anything so Jungkook wouldnt notice that she is staring at the other’s hand and arms.

“you write what he say?” Jungkook ask.

“what? No, I didnt even listening to him. Why?”

“nothing, I want to borrow your notes if you do” and Taehee regreting why she didnt listening to their history teacher.

 

Taehee waiting for the bus to come alone, since all of her friend already picked up by their parents. Her father just give her a last minute call and tell her that he cant pick up her and maybe she can go home with Jihye’s dad or something. But her bestfriend already picked up thirty minute ago and being an understanding daughter, she only say okay to her father.

“hey Kim Taehee, havent picked up yet?” she turn around and see Jungkook is approaching her with his motorcycle.

“kind of, I’m waiting for bus right now” Taehee flashing a smile to the said boy

“I’ll drive you home” Taehee watch Jungkook pat the backseat

“what? No no no”

“come on, break one or two rules wouldnt kill” Taehee sigh when Jungkook flashing a playfull grin

“okay, but dont be too fast”

“dont worry” Taehee position herself behind Jungkook who flashing another grins.

(and Taehee regret it to the extend because Jungkook really fast that she feels like her heart is stop beating already)

 

Its Sunday night when Jihye decide to sleepover on Taehee’s place, because they’re rarely hanging out outside the school since Jihye busy with her club project and need to practice more (also Jihye say that they need some girls time to having some girls talk, cue on Taehee to bestfriend since it could be mean Jihye having crush with her dance friend.)

After they change into their twins pyjamas, Jihye is baby blue and Taehee is soft pink, Jihye sit next to her and showing her handphone wallpaper.

“handsome isn’t he?” Taehee chuckles when she see her bestfriend look at the photo with dreamy eyes.

“quiet, who is he? I expecting someone more muscled, I though your type is Kim Jongkook” Taehee say with teasing tone

“he is Min Yoongi, from music club” Taehee can see her bestfriend is blushing “and, I change my type since I met him”

“waw Jihye, that quiet amazing, I though you’ll always love boy with a lot muscle”

“shut up”

“so tell me how you both meet? I mean you’re from dance club and he is from music club”

“we kinda doing a project. He need someone who can perform his song and he only a rapper, so he decide to searching for someone who can sing and dance”

“do you planning on confessing to him?”

“yes, if I perform perfectly, I’ll confess to him”

“you’ll doing a great job Jihye-ya” Taehee flashing a I-believe-in-you smile and Jihye can only blush (again)

“and tell me about your crush” Taehee almost choked on her hot chocolate when her bestfriend say that

“what crush?” Taehee trying to sound as innocent as possible

“don’t try to sound innocent when you’re not” Jihye laugh “when you smiling stupidly to your chemistry book and blushing when Jeon Jungkook also tease you, you like him don’t you?”

“what? I don’t, how could you think that I like Jeon?”

“come on, you are become all happy after Jeon drive you home. You say something about he is too damn fast that you regret it to the extend but you smiling like joker that is scared me”

“I don’t smiling”

“you do”

“I don’t”

“you do”

“I don’t”

“You do”

“okay, stop that, I admit that I like him, happy?” Taehee pouting and cross her hand in front of her chest

“very!” Taehee see her bestfriend clapping happily “how did you manage for that boy? I mean, yes, Jungkook is one of attractive boy, but I can’t stand his stupidiness”

“stupidiness? Is that even a word?” Taehee laugh at her bestfriend “I don’t know, I just to feel a bit jealous when Jungkook is being kind to other girl and those stuff”

“sound just like you”

“yah!” Taehee throw a pillow to her bestfriend.

They call it a night after they finished two cups of hot chocolate and a various snacks.

 

Taehee visit her bestfriend one week later, only to find that the girl is talking to the said Min Yoongi with smile plastered on her face.

“oh, hi Taehee” Taehee walk to her bestfriend

“hi Jihye, your mom ask me to give you your lunch, she say you forget to bring it” Taehee put the lunchbox next to Jihye “and you must be Min Yoongi” Taehee smile to the boy next to Jihye.

“how did you know my name?”

“Jihye tell me a lot about you” Taehee smirk at her bestfriend who trying her best not to blushing “I’m Kim Taehee, Jihye’s bestfriend” Taehee flashing another smile before look at her bestfriend again

“see you later Jihye-ya, my science project is waiting”

“thanks tae-ya” Taehee shout a “your welcome bestie” before disappear.

 

One week after she visit Jihye. there is a handsome boy enrolled to her school. His name is Jung Hoseok, and this Hoseok is on her class too.

“hey, Taehee, could you show me around?” Taehee look at Hoseok (his deep and manly voice is still unfamiliar for her)

“uh, sure, I’ll text Jihye that I couldn’t eat lunch with her” Taehee pull out her phone and typing text to her bestfriend.

“so, which place you want to know first?” Taehee put her phone on her pocket again.

“cafeteria, I’m hungry. And I’ll treat you as the pay for showing me around the school”

“sounds cool” Taehee flashing a wide grin before walk out from the class.

Little did she know, Jeon Jungkook look at two of them with curious face.

 

They ended up become friends. Because Jung Hoseok is actually her new neighbor. Taehee make a mental note to give Hoseok’s family a visit as a good new neighbor.

 

* * * * * * *

 

Jungkook smile widely when he see Taehee cursing softly when he arrive at her house. He always want to drive Taehee home like boyfriends do, but since he is not Taehee is not his girlfriend, he need to find the most unsuspicious reason to drive her home.

Jungkook have been like Taehee since the said girl smiling to him one week after their class start. And since then, he always try to find the most reasonable reason to be close to Taehee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter