VKOOK - Maknae's Confussion

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook, BTS's golden maknae feel that almost all of his hyung become weird day by day. And not only that, he also feeling something to his favorite hyung, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook POV

Jungkook feel almost all of his hyungs is become weird day by day. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung become more closer to each other, sometime he caught that two of them was whispering and gigling together, even sparks in Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung become more sparkling when they talk to each other.

Jimin hyung and Suga hyung also become weird by the time, Jimin hyung become more clingy to Suga hyung and Suga hyung always laugh happily when Jimin hyung cling onto him.

Four of them become more closer, like nothing can separate them, Jimin with Suga hyung, and Namjoon hyung with Jin hyung.

Even when their manager change the roommate, Jimin hyung always ask to have the same room again with Suga hyung, Jin hyung also follow Jimin hyung, ask to have same room with Namjoon hyung, if their manager still make them separate, in the end, Jimin hyung always sleepover in Suga hyung’s room, sometime they even share a bed.

Jungkook know something happen to his hyungs, but Jungkook was too shy to ask, because Namjoon hyung ang Jin Hyung or Jimin hyung and Suga hyung was so close to each other before, Jungkook Just feel a bit weird that they got closer and closer, even himself says that it was too close.

Happily, Taehyung hyung and J-hope hyung didnt change even a bit, J-hope hyung still like to flirt to other girlband member and Taehyung hyung just become himself, the 4D prince and baby koala who like to cling to everyone, but now the one who Taehyung hyung almost always cling onto is him.

By the time, everytime Jungkook see Jimin hyung cling onto Suga hyung who smiles brightly or see Jin hyung blushing when Namjoon hyung wishpering something, Jungkook found himself imagining that he become that close with Taehyung hyung, and Jungkook didnt know why he always smiling like crazy when Taehyung hyung cling onto him or do an aegyo in front of him.

----

No One POV

That night, like always, Jimin and Suga was in Suga’s room, and Namjoon with Jin talking about something that the youngest didnt know in the kitchen, while J-hope was in his room, maybe watching film or do something with his lovely laptop.

Jungkook and Taehyung was watching tv, Jungkook didnt care what is aired now. Taehyung hug a box of popcorn and sit in the middle of sofa while Jungkook was sitting in the carpet with a bowl of ramen in his hand, there is no scedule tomorrow, so Jungkook choose to eat ramen.

His eyes was on television, but his mind was traveling around, there is alot of question about his hyungs and his feeling toward Taehyung hyung that become more weird by the time.

Finally he choose to sit beside T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter