TAEGI - Finally Mine

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy this taegi oneshot everyone <3

word count : 1380

Yoongi frowns when he see Jungkook and Taehyung are doing some stupid childish thing that using a lot of skinship that he think that’s too much (thanks to Seokjin who cooing at them how cute they’re, Taehyung clinging closer to Jeon ing Jungkook who only giggling and happily play along with Taehyung) and Yoongi think he is about to explode when Jimin joins in, hugging like they’re stupid teletubies (and now thanks to Jung Hoseok who is now cooing at them and make Taehyung flashing a wide smile to the said male, make he want to punch the hyper horse on his face)

“someone is jealous~” Jimin sang teasingly when the muscled male passing by him. And make him receive a curious look from Taehyung.

“Yoongi hyung jealous? With who?” Taehyung ask innocently, make Yoongi want to pinch the other boy because Taehyung is just so cute with innocent and curious look.

“nothing, Jimin is just stupidhead, don’t listen to him” Yoongi pat Taehyung’s shoulder. In seconds, Yoongi can hear Taehyung is running after Jimin while screaming ‘jiminie, Yoongi hyung just call you stupidhead’

 

He has been staying in the studio for goddamn three or four hours without producing anything when his phone is beeping, and Taehyung’s face popped up.

Hyung, don’t staying up all night again, you need some rest too T-T here my picture to cheer you up :D

And Yoongi couldn’t help but smiling widely at the message. In seconds, his reply already sent to the younger.

Just sleep you little , you’re the one who need rest since all of you do is playing around with Jungkook and Jimin.

And the reply come in a minute (Yoongi keep cheeking on his phone, not like he is waiting..) and once again, Taehyung’s selca displayed on his screen, this time, Taehyung pouting his lips in cute manner

Hyung is so mean :( I’m going to sleep bye rude hyung. :(

and he save Taehyung’s pouting selca as his wallpaper (because no one is dare to open the great Min Yoongi’s phone so its okay, he wont get caught) and packing his stuff to go back to dorm.

 

When he arrive at the dorm, Taehyung is sitting on the couch, half sleeping.

“hyung, you’re home” Yoongi fell his heart is skip a beat when Taehyung hug him

“Taehyung what are you doing? I thought you sleep already”

“I just want to make sure hyung is come home safely”

“I’m not you, you know” Yoongi tease the younger, only to get the younger whining that he wont get lost because he is not child anymore.

“hyung, can I sleep with you tonight?” Taehyung look at him with kicked puppy expression.

“why? What happen to Seokjin and Jungkook?”

“Seokjin hyung didn’t want to, he say about something he need to do with Namjoon hyung and kookie is like a girl on her period since we got here”

“sure, just take your pillow and blanket” Yoongi is thankful that the room is quiet dark so the younger wouldn’t notice the blush on his cheek.

“hyung is the best!” and Yoongi didn’t sure that Taehyung need some sleep. The younger look like still so energized.

 

The next morning, Yoongi wake up to sleeping Taehyung who is hugging him with his lion plushie between their chest. He ruffle Taehyung’s hair.

“hyung, five minute more” Taehyung say, eyes still closed. Yoongi only smiled at the sight and look at his phone again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter