VMIN - Chocolate Crush

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

based on this requested prompt : can you write a fluffy vmin school!au where taehyung always being a stalker of jimin and showered with cute thing ?

 

tittle : Chocolate Crush

Pairing : VMin

Tags : highschool!AU

Word Count : 1340

A/N : sorry if thsi chapter is lame, I need to regain some flufflness to my brain, where did all the fluffiness in my head go away?? T-T

Taehyung’ve been watching Jimin for half hour, completely ignoring Jungkook who’ve been sulking around while holding a biology book, Taehyung namke himself a mental note to introduce Jungkook to a brand new game, they younger’ve been spending to much time in studying.

“yah Taehyung! Wipe your drool!” Taehyung pout at his bestfriend who throw a crumpled tissue to him.

“you’re my bestfriend, you’re supposed to support my love life!”

“your love life your , all that you’ve been doing is drroling over him and give him sappy love letter, you sound like high schooler girl”

“my is nice thank you so much, and don’t blame me please, he is too hot, his fangirl will choke me to death once I confess”

“are we going to have this talk again? If you love him, you wont care about that”

“but Jungkook, I still care about my life okay”

“ughh” Taehyung grin when his bestfriend finally give up. When Taehyung look at Jimin again, the latter was lift his shirt to wipe sweat on his face, make Taehyung be able to see Jimin’s well-built abs.

Taehyung think he is going to faint in no time.

 

Taehyung have been crushing on Jimin for two years, a quite long time since Taehyung himself is pretty attractive, some girl already confess to him, but he reject all of them in same way ‘sorry, I don’t have the same feeling for you, but you’ll find  boy who love you equally soon’ make him gaining more confess (the girls said that he is soft hearted)

Taehyung fall for Jimin when he accidentally get hit by Jimin’s ball when the latter was playing basketball, instead of mad at Jimin, Taehyung fall in love instead (Jungkook keep joking that his feeling toward the short muscled boy is because his brain didn’t working too well after get hit)

After that, Taehyung keep stalking Jimin. He know where Jimin life, he know when Jimin’s birthday, he know Jimin’s favourite chocolate and Jimin’s favourite ice cream flavor. Taehyung sometimes put Jimin’s favourite chocolate on the latter locker (don’t ask him ho, its his secret) and write a sappy love letter like Jungkook say, but he can help but blushing hard everytime he see that Jimin is smiling when the latter read his love letter.

 

Taehyung feel like he is going to die when his math teacher ask him to tutor Jimin, who is get bad score since the latter is busy practicing -Well, no can blame Jimin, his math teacher is too boring, even Taehyung keep fall asleep on math class, its miracle that Taehyung still managed to get a great score- he just put another love letter on Jimin locker (sadly, he cant buy Jimin another chocolate, he strat to run out of money and he didn’t want ask his mother for extra cash, she will definitely ) when his teacher ask him out of the blue to teach Jimin.

 

Maybe he should thank his math teacher, afterall, he is the one who make him get Jimin’s number. Taehyung is almost faint when Jimin approach him all of sudden in the middle of lunch, asking for his number

“Mr. Oh say you’ll tutor me”

“a-ah, s-sure” Taehyung take his phone “here”

“nah, I put my number already, I’ll text you later”

“sure”

After Jimin leave, Taehyung cursing himself for shuttering in front of Jimin like a fool.

 

Taehyung is now waiting for Jimin in the public library since the later ask him to meet and study there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter