VMON - Distracted Alien

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request by : lsgrlr

Pairing : vmo n

Tags : Fluff, nonau

Words count : 632

Summary : taehyung is distracted and namjoon only want taehyung to focus

A/N : this is supposed to be more fluff, but somehow I dont know how to write my idea....

Namjoon groan in frustation. There is one member who is always distracted when practicing. He is the certain kim taehyung.

Well, its okay for him if taehyung is a bit distracted, taehyung jimina jungkook is just kids who still playing around, jimin and jungkook is sometimes distracted too. But taehyung is really easy get distracted, he mean it.

Like, when the younger supposed to have a vocal practice, taehyung will practicing seriously until jungkook walks in with his phone, namjoon can hear new sound from jungkook’s phone, telling everyone that jungkook is playing brand new game. In seconds, taehyung is already sit beside jungkook who is happily explaining the new addicting game to taehyung, and in minutes, taehyung is already download the game with his own phone and playing with his own phone.

And namjoon is the one who get scolded by their manager for letting taehyung get distracted (please blame taehyung’s cuteness that make their manager didnt have a heart to scold taehyung)

Or when taehyung is supposed to practicing his dance with namjoon and seokjin (taehyung is between genius and idiot that the younger will learn the dance step easily) until jimin and hoseok walks in with camera on their hand, obviously recording for bangtan bomb’s material. In seconds, taehyung will forget to practicing with namjoon and seokjin and doing some stupid instead.

Taehyung is easily distracted and he need to something to his boyfriend.

* * * * *

Taehyung is whinning to namjoon, asking cutely to him if the younger can sleep with namjoon tonight. (taehyung didnt to do that, namjoon will always let the younger sleep on his bed ofcourse)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter