VHOPE - Its Not You (Be By My Side)

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee is in the middle finishing her final year’s task when her boyfriend, Hoseok, is kissing her cheek and saying that he is going to club with Namjoon tonight. She only kiss his cheek in return, saying that he can’t look at the other pretty and y girl in the club.

Its only a joke, because she know that Hoseok is not alone. And even Namjoon have his bad drunk attitude to leave everything and grab the nearest girl to make out with when he is drunk, she still believe in his boyfriend’s bestfriend. They’re already friend six years before she enter Hoseok’s live.

She didnt even suspect anything when Hoseok didnt reply her text or picking up her call. maybe he is still have hangover, Hoseok isnt the best drinker she ever know. She happily cook a simple hangover soup and she will bring it to Hoseok’ place later. Her final task is finished already and maybe she can take a day break only with her boyfriend.

The elevator stop at sixth floor, she can see her boyfriend from the elevator when the door opened. but she didnt walk out from the elevator but press the ground floor button again, hoping that Hoseok didnt look at the elevator and find her crying.

There is a red  visible mark on his neck.

 

Hoseok call her in the middle of the day, her tears already drained but he voice is still trembling. She reject it with a short simple message with smiley emoticon at the end of the message

To : Hobie Oppa

Wait a minute, I’m going to take a bath.

Taehee is not shocked when Hoseok already sit on her bed when she come out from the bathroom. She only wear a towel. Its doesnt matter since they’re already doing ‘it’ plenty of times. she sit on his lap like she usually did

“oppa” she say as she let Hoseok’s hand traveling her legs

“yes sweetheart?” the nickname that usually make her happy its make her want to cry now

“hmm, nothing, I just miss you” she kiss his cheek and turn around so she can face him. she loves him, a lot, she can pretend she never see that mark before. “make love to me” she whisper to his ears.

 

Taehee wake up with radiating wam from Hoseok’s body, they’re still and only covered by a blanket. She playing with his hair and cuddling closer to her boyfriend. Hoseok is heavy sleeper, but she need to wake him up since her boyfriend need to go to work for his night shift.

“oppa wake up” she shake his shoulder and pinching his cheek, hoping that he’ll wake up soon.

“ssh tae, I’m still sleepy and you’re warm, let me sleep for five minute more”

“oppa, you have night shift in thirty minute” she kiss his lips.

“sure sure” Taehee giggling when Hoseok walk to bathroom to take a bath. She wear Hoseok’s clothes that laying on the floor and preparing Hoseok’s clothes that he left on her place. She smiling before knocking on the bathroom door.

“oppa, I’m already preparing your clothes on the bed ok?”

“thanks sweetheart”

 

Taehee almost succeeded in forgetting the ‘red mark’ accident. Maybe Hoseok is not cheating on her, she didnt want to think what happen with that mark. Taehee keep borrowing Hoseok’s phone for the past three days, there is no text for girl or weird photo or anything.

Hoseok help her make a suprise party for her best friend, Park Jimin, and her cousin Jeon Jungkook since  both of them just comeback from america along for dancing training, both of them are best friend even jungkook keep teasing the older male about his height.

Hoseok text her that he cant make it to the surprise party since uncle is come to seoul and he need to take him around seoul. Taehee only reply with  short “ok” and walk jungkook’s apartement building, she and Seokhyun change te plan from throw the party in Jimin’s apartement to Jungkook’s apartement since Jimin change his passcode. She is not planning on telling her boyfriend the changing plan since the male wont come.

She happily bring the plastic bag full of food, until she see Hoseok is leading a crying girl to apartement next to jungkook’s. Hoseok didnt see her, he is focused on the girl on his arms and Taehee feel like her heart is breaking apart.

“Taehee-ya, are you okay?” she immidiatelly hugging her sister and crying.

 

The surprise party is completely ruined, but when the duo Jimin and jungkook see their Taehee crying on Seokhyun’s arms like the world will end in three minutes, they throw their belonging to the floor and begin to ask the girl the reason why she is crying.

“jungkook-ah, can you let Taehee sleeping here for today?” Taehee only hug her sister thighter

“no unni, I dont want sleep here, let me sleep in unni’s place” Seokhyun nods and Taehee feel relieved. She is happy that her sister didnt force her to tell her anything “sorry Jiminie, jungkookie, I ruin your mood.

“no!” they said in unison, make Taehee laugh.

 

 

He know he shouldnt make such a mistake when he is drunk.

The night when he is go out to club with Namjoon, Hoseok is drinking too much alcohol f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter