YOONMIN - Hyung, I'm Jealous You Know?

Candy Store (BTS Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin likes being yoongi’s favourite dongseng, because for him yoongi also his favourite hyung ever.

Yoongi was the one who always there for him when their fans (you can call them haters, not fans) says something like ‘jimin shouldnt be BTS member’ or ‘jimin is the ugliest member’. Yoongi will comfort him and say that jimin was perfect by his own way and jimin dont need to listen what their haters says.

Or when they start to bash jimin with ‘fat’ words, yoongi will always there for him and calm jimin with saying that jimin wasnt fat, yoongi even pinch jimin’s cheek and says that jimin has an adorable chubby cheeks that not everyone can have.

Jimin likes when ARMY say that he looks cute when he interact with yoongi hyung or yoongi hyung and him was born for each other, he really likes it. Or when he had a nightmare and move to yoongi’s bed, yoongi will cuddle him till jimin fall asleep again

But he never sure what kind of feeling he had for his favourite hyung and never want to know, because he was afraid if he found that he falling in love with his hyung and yoongi hyung didnt return the feeling for him, jimin afraid of rejection even he never confessed. So jimin say to him self that a long yoongi was there for him was enough for him.

But now jimin really wasnt sure that ‘as long as yoongi was there for him was enough’ word are true, because he start feeling jealous when the alien getting closer to his favourite hyung day by day.

Jimin found that taehyung become more clingy to yoongi and somehow jimin hate it. Jimin hate how taehyung can cling onto his favourite hyung like he always did. for jimin, the one who can cling onto his favourite hyung is only him, no one can do that and jimin hate the fact that taehyung just did it.

Jimin hate taehyung for steal his favourite hyung’s attention from him, its okay if taehyung steal another hyung’s attention or even the maknae’s attention, yoongi attention is only for him.

But everyday taehyung getting closer and closer to his favourite hyung, jimin cant avoid that taehyung already steal hia favourite hyung’s attention. Taehyung will cling onto yoongi like a baby koala when they have free time and all yoongi do is chukles say say how cute teahyung is, yoongi even smiles and says that he likee when the so childish kim atehyung cling onto him.

Or when taehyung want a piggy back, taehyung will ask yoongi for a piggy back with aegyo and a pair of innocent eyes and yoongi will give him a piggy back make taehyung grins happily and kiss the older cheek happily.

Jimin want to scream to taehyung’s ears that yoongi hyung is only his, no one can get a piggy back from his favourite hyung.

Jimin’s heart break into pieces when taehyung and yoongi hyung getting more closer, when they watch a film togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter