Chp 2: Talented Girls

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Do read the author note at the end of the chapter. Thank you! Hope u enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Talented Girls

The girls leave the class and when they walk down the corridor of the classroom block they look at each other and started to discuss what happened earlier in the classroom.

"What just happen in the class?" Eliza asked.

"Mmmmmm my cousin and those guys are in a group which they produce music and perform are from another entertainment. They from SM Entertainment which is a big rival with my Entertainment. " Sarah say.

"What? If he is your cousin why is he in SME not in your entertainment?" Isa asked.

"We are not that close. Just that he comes out to my house we will play some instrument together and maybe compose a song or two as we are bored. When we are younger. Now we don't really contact each other anymore." Sarah reply.

"Really? So their group is EXO." Kristina asks Sarah.

"Yeah they debuted a while back and they gain a lot of fame now. Their fan base is increasing. I heard that their sasaeng which is the crazy fan are really scary. They will do anything to get rid of someone that is close to EXO or group that will fight for what exo are going to get in awards, but they themselves are scared of these fans. Since we will be in the same class, they will get closer to us so We better be careful of those fans." Sarah warns the girls.

"Ok, we will be careful, so what should we do now? our school ends early? " Kristina asked.

"Do u want to do some jamming? We could even compose some song?" Eliza ask.

"Do u want to be at my house or Sarah studio?" Kristina asked.

"I'm okay with anything," Isa says.

"Me too." Eliza reply.

"Mmmmm I think we will go ur house, Kristina. It has been a long time since we have gone to your house. " Sarah said.

"Ok then let's go. We will take the bus." Kristina says.

"You didn't take your car today?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I didn't. I was too lazy to drive on the first day of school," Kristina said as she scratches the back of her head.

"What about you two?" Sarah asks Isa and Eliza.

"We didn't bring our car too."

"That means I'm the one that has a car today?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah....."

"We will just take my baby." Sarah signs.

The girls walk to the carpark and Sarah took out her car key and unlock her silver BMW 5 series. (Pic below)

"Come on get in!" Sarah yells from the car.

The rest of the girls jump into the car and Sarah than speed off toward Kristina's house or should I say mansion.

~~~~~~

After half an hour, the girls finally reach Kristina's mansion, the guard opens the mansion gate for them as the recognize Kristina's friend's car as they use to come to her house a lot. They drive to the main entrance where Kim's house driver will drive the car to a parking lot in their carpark. When they reach the main door, the maid open the door for them and they enter the house, Butler Ryu is already at the door.

"Welcome home Ms. Kim, I see you brought your friends home." Butler Ryu said.

"Yes Mr. Ryu, we will be in my music studio. Please do not disturb us. Thank you. We will call u if we need anything." Kristina request Butler Ryu.

"Ok miss."

"We will proceed upstairs to do our music."

"I understand, miss."

Kristina led the girls to her music studio, she opens the door and the girls rush in to choose their instrument.

"Really? Do you need to run in? You already have used all my instrument before, still, need to fight for what u want? Just to choose which instrument you want?" Kristina asks the girls.

"Yeah. That is us." The girls reply.

"You know which guitar is mine so don't choose that ok?" Kristina reminds them.

"noted!!" Rest of the girls said.

After a while, the girls are done choosing their instrument, Eliza takes the piano, Isa takes the drum, Kristina takes the guitar and Sarah will take the main vocal role. While the girls were choosing their instruments, Kristina had already set up the recording studio which is linked from the room they are in now. They also have each a stand in front of them except for Eliza.

"Are we ready? Let's start with the melody of the song with piano and guitar ok? Then, Isa, you see how u can add some bass in. I will start recording now. Recording in 3,2,1. start."

After a few minutes, the song is out with an intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus, outro. One song is done within minutes by these talented young ladies.

Just when Kristina end the recording, applaud was heard from the door.

"You girls are still as talented as before," J.Seph said.

"Oppa! you are home!" Kristina yelled as she jumps on J.seph.

"Calm down little sis. I have a friend I want you all to meet." J.Seph said.

"J.Seph oppa who is it?" Eliza asked.

"Lawrence hyung, you can come in now," J.Seph called Lawrence in.

"Hi! I'm Lawrence Kang. I'm an actor and also a music producer. I hear you girls sing and play your instrument. you guys are very talents in your own ways. I want you to improve and maybe you will be able to debut one day." Lawrence said.

"Thank you, Lawrence oppa. "

"Lawrence is my friend from Singapore, he comes to visit me and see how are u doing. He is going to stay here in Korea as his company had called him back and want him to act in Korea and China. So you will see him quite often now."

"ok J.Seph oppa! "

"Lawrence oppa nice to meet you. I'm Sarah Park."

"Lawrence oppa nice to meet you. I'm Isabella Barrett, don't call me Bella. Any nickname other than that will be fine."

"Lawrence oppa nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth Haley. You can call me Eliza."

"Nice to meet all of you. Kristina, you have grown into a beautiful young lady."

"Lawrence oppa have u seen me when I'm younger??"

"Oh Of course. We use to play together." Lawrence reply.

"Tina, have you forgotten? you said you want to married Lawrence when you grow older." J.Speh asked Kristina.

"I said that!! Oh my god. Lawrence oppa please forget about that, I'm still young then." Kristina panicked.

"Haha ok." Both Lawrence and J.Speh laughed.

"Let go down, I think eomma and appa are back," J.Seph said

"Let's go!" Kristina yell.

Kristina ran downstairs and almost trip, lucky Mr. Jun Hao was able to catch Kristina.

"See what I say. Told you to be careful." Appa Kim said.

"Hehe mianhae appa," Kristina said while scratching the back of her head.

"Next time be careful ok, Tina? I don't my daughter to learn how to fly. " Appa Kim said.

"Tina why are you always a troublemaker." Matthew oppa said while hitting Kristina head.

"Oppa don't hit my head!!!!!" Kristina screams at Matthew.

"Haha ok. Oh hey, girls! Hi, Lawrence hyung and J.Seph hyung." Matthew replies Kristina and greeted his hyung.

"Hey, Matthew!" Both Lawrence and J.Speh reply back.

"It's almost dinner time do u girls want to stay for dinner?" Eomma Kim asked the girls.

"No, eomoni we will go home and eat with our family," Eliza answered eomma Kim.

"Ok, we will leave now!" Sarah said.

"Girls wait I will send you to the door," Kristina yelled.

"Tina we will be in the dining room, come and find us ok?" eomma Kim ask.

"ok!"

~~~~~~~~~

"Tina, did you really say that to Lawrence oppa? about u getting married to him?" Isa asked.

"Mmmmm yeah.... that time I was young and when u are young u don't know what are u talking about. Let's not talk about that." Kristina tried to avoid the topic.

"Miss your car key." One driver from the Kim Resident.

"Thank you. We will get going now, it's getting late and I need to send this two home." Sarah remind.

"Ok, bye!!!" Kristina waved goodbye to her best friends.

"Bye!!"

Sarah's car drives out of the gate of the Kim Resident and the girls started to talk about something.

"Do u find something weird in Kristina house?" Eliza asked.

"Yeah, I did. I feel another presence in the house. We didn't feel that before Lawrence oppa come. His blood smell very sweet." Isa said.

"Oh my god, please don't think of drinking his blood. We can't expose ourselves to Kristina yet. She still doesn't know what are we, she still we are all human like her." Eliza reminds Isa.

"Oh yeah." Isa just remember.

"It is getting late. I need to be home now or my parents will scold me." Eliza told Sarah.

"Ok if u want fast..." Sarah said.

"wai- wait— ah—" Before Eliza can say anything, Sarah had increased the speed of the car to a speed that can be in the car racing.

Just in a few minutes, Sarah had to reach Eliza's house. When Eliza is getting down the car she feels like puking.

"Thanks for the ride," Eliza said.

"No pro-" Sarah was about to reply by Eliza vomited on the floor.

"ok. we will get going now. Bye!" Sarah said.

Eliza just waves to Sarah and Isa.

After a while, Isa also reaches home.

"We will see you at school tomorrow! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Then Sarah drove home and had dinner with her family and she prepares to sleep.

~~~

After the girls had leave Kristina's house, Kristina when to the dining room and saw that they are all waiting for her to eat dinner.

"I'm back! let start eating." Kristina said as she felt weird for people older than her waiting for her to start eating.

"So how to want your school today, princess?" Appa Kim asked Kristina.

"It is good, just some guy in class that always annoys me in class and after. " Kristina told Appa Kim with full.

"Kristina don't talk when your mouth is full! That not very ladylike." Eomma Kim scolded Kristina.

"Mianhae eomma," Kristina says.

"What guy? Do you need oppa to beat him or warn him for annoying you?" Matthew said.

"no need oppa, I can take care of him myself, he really looks like a girl haha," Kristina said.

"What is his name?" appa Kim ask.

"I think his name if I heard correctly during an introduction I think is Luhan. He is also from this group called EXO." Kristina says.

"EXO? " J.Seph oppa asked.

"is that the idol group that Sarah's cousin is from?" J.Seph asked

, "if u are talking about chanyeol, yeah." Kristina replies her brother.

"that cool," Mathew said.

"Princess does make friends and not enemy, ok?" appa Kim asked.

"yes, appa," Kristina said.

'EXO here already? Good, we can start our mission on looking for my lost sister which is the lost princess of wolves kingdom.' Lawrence thinks.

"get ready for bed, Tina or you won't be able to get up in the morning tomorrow and I'm not waking u up so remember to set up your alarm clock. "

"Ne eomma! Lawrence oppa, J.Seph oppa, and Mathew oppa I will go to bed now, see you tomorrow. Good night! Good night eomma and appa!!"

"Good night Tina!"

After Kristina said good night to her oppa and parents, she went upstairs and shower and change into her PJ.

"Mmmm I can't sleep without writing my fan-fiction. so I will just write for 15 minutes then I will sleep."

it was 9 pm when Kristina started to write her fan fiction and now it is already 12 am and she is still awake. When she closed her tab and saw the time she was shocked to see it was 12 am. she quickly when to sleep.

~~~~

Sorry for the late update. You have reached the end of the chapter, I hope u enjoy the story. Do comment your thoughts down below. I have decided I will update every week. I will update every Sunday or Saturday, at least a chapter per week. I hope u like it. You can comment what day you want me to update, I think on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Do tell me what you think! That all! 

~Kristen

 

[EDITED]