Chp 23: Babies?!

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

~~~~
Chapter 23: Babies?!

Luhan and Kristina had the Engagement party plan out, and tonight it is the party. They invited their closest friends, family and some distinguished guests. All the decorations are what kristina love. In the ballroom, there are roses everywhere, different kind and different colour of roses. Roses are kristina's favourite flower because it is beautiful, but it has spikes that can hurt people. She is also nearing her due date; she is going to give birth anytime soon.

They had dinner, and soon it is dancing time. Kristina wanted to dance, but Luhan didn't allow. Kristina pouted to him and gave him puppy eyes. Luhan couldn't resist her cuteness and let her dance to one song. After the song, EXO member also secretly went to the position. They started singing angel by EXO. Kylie was shocked but she stares at them. (Play angel by EXO on your comp or phone. you can find it online. )

The song ended, and Kai came in front of Kylie and went on his knees. He took out a box containing the ring.

"Kylie song Hae Soo, the love of my life, we have been through a lot. Now I want to settle down with you and have a big loving family. kylie will you marry me?"

"yes! I love you so much!!"

"I love you too." kylie pull kai for a kiss.

kristina was so excited and happy for her sister when she feels something wet going down her leg and pain hit her. She grabs on luhan shirt as she fell, luhan Immediately holds on to her.

"luhan my water broke."

everyone froze, kai whine, "why must her water break now... such a moment breaker..."

Kylie heard that and hit him, " she is ur sister in law. Don't say that! or I will kill u."

"Sorry babe." Kai pouts.

luhan carried kristina to the ER; the nurse pushes a bed toward them. Luhan gently places kristina on the bed and hold her hand.

"It's all going to be okay," Luhan tells kristina, squeezing her hand but she quickly shakes him off.

The nurse pushes her into the delivering room; the nurse also passes something for Luhan to wear. He held kristina's hand and stayed by her side.

The doc came and check on kristina. The doctor that came in it's not the usual one that Kristina when to for her check-up, it is a male doctor. Luhan growled at him and asked, "where is Dr Rosalie? You will not be doing it this. I want Dr Rosalie not him."

"Dr Rosalie is busy. And princess Kristina is early that we expect so I will have to take over, I'm Dr Benjamin, " Dr Benjamin explains.

"Luhan u better let him work, or I will ing kill u!" Kristina yells at Luhan.

Luhan whimper and keep quiet but still glared at the doctor.

"It hurts! I can't do this!"

"Babe you can do this. You always wanted to do a natural birth. Since haru and jun xing, you couldn't have natural because of that incident. You can do to this. You need to start pushing, kristina. It's this, or we will have to knock you out and perform a C-section."

"I'm scared."

"U are not alone here, u have me here beside u. And doctor and Nurses that are here to help u."

The contraction has already started after the water broke. Another contraction hit kristina hard.

"Oh my god!" She screams, jolting forward ok the bed, unable to hold back anymore. The pressure is too much. She has no choice but to start pushing.

"Give me a big push!" Dr Benjamin urges, hunkering down in front of me, getting more of an eyeful of me than she would give another man other than Luhan. She noted in her mind to check and confirm with the doctor; she will be there no matter what happened when she or her family is in labour. "You're close!"

"I'm going to kill you! I'm so not giving birth anymore after this! I mean it!" She yells at Luhan as he brushes her messy hair back.

"Here comes another one," Dr Benjamin tells me as if she doesn't already know! She feels like screaming at the doctor but didn't. "Get ready to push with all you've got."

Luhan kisses my face before he grabs my hand lightly squeezing it.

"That's good. That's it, princess. One more big one and we are going back, I have the baby." Dr Benjamin says, and Kristina giggles through the tears and pain when she speaks. "Come here, Prince and get ready. "

Luhan grins from ear to ear, cheeks flushed with excitement as he slides around to stand at Dr Benjamin's shoulder.

"You're crowning." Dr Benjamin cheers and She start smiling so hard her face feels like it's going to rip apart, but she doesn't care.

"It hurts. I can't."

"Babe, you are very close. Hold my hand. Do whatever u want to it." Luhan returns to Kristina's side to encourage her. He instantly regrets giving his hand to kristina. Now you can not only hear Kristina's scream, but you also can listen to luhan's cry.

Kristina squeezed his hand so hard and push. Finally, her effort is heard. A high, pitched cry can be heard throughout the room.

"Congratulations, you've got a beautiful baby girl." Kristina's eyes are pouring as Dr Benjamin lifts a tiny crying little thing covered in funk and blood. 

It's the most beautiful baby she has ever seen.

Luhan quickly follows Dr Benjamin's instructions to cut the umbilical cord and then the little angel is wrapped loosely in a blanket and Luhan bring her over in his arm to lay her against Kristina's chest.

"A girl. She looks a lot like you; only she has my eyes. She's beautiful, just like you." She said while looking at the baby. Luhan kisses me quickly and then the TOP of her dirty head.

"Yeah. She's beautiful. Wait did u call me beautiful?"

"Did I?" Kristina looked away. 

They decided the baby gender will be a surprise for everyone than the dr rose. As she is one that does the check-up and she will have known the gender.

"I will forgive u this time. Because of our baby here. Baby Evelyn Lu."

Kristina can't stop staring at baby Evelyn. Small button nose, pink little pouty lips and a sprinkling of dark ash brown and grey hair. She's lost in the wonder of Evelyn until the tightening sensation starts up in my stomach again.

"Alright, I will take my leave now. Nurse Grace will take over to get her cleaned up." Dr Benjamin says and the nurse came and took her to the side of the room to the little sink. After that, dr Benjamin left, and there is only a couple of nurse cleaning up the place and the baby.

After baby Evelyn is clean, the nurse passes her to kristina to carry. She is so happy carrying her when she felt another contraction. She screams in pain, Luhan quickly took baby Evelyn from kristina and passed it to another nurse.

Nurse grace quickly checked and saw another baby head that is crowning.

The nurse went to check and saw another baby head. "oh my god! There is another one!! quickly go call the doctor!!"

"yes, mdm." the other nurse that carried baby Evelyn placed her in a plastic baby bed and ran out to look for the doctor.

"We don't have enough time; the baby needs to come out now so he or she will die. princess, you have to push as hard as you can. "

Luhan holds on to her hand and encourages her, but kristina grabs his hand instead. Luhan sigh as he prepares himself for the pain on his hand.

"This is going to move faster this time.  Big push." Kristina feels luhan's knuckles popping under her grip.

"That's it! One more push!" Luhan winces as the pressures become unbearable but better than just now. The room is shaken by the sweet angelic sound of a baby squealing upon awakening into this loud, bright world.

"Oh, kristina," Luhan says proudly, stepping over to perform his task again.

Kristina collapses back on the bed, feeling exhausted than ever but somehow happy with all of this energy at the same time. "Is it... another girl?" She asks breathlessly.

"Congratulations! It's another girl!"

Kristina starts crying again all over again, just as she had with Evelyn.

She's overwhelmed with emotions as the nurse place the new baby girl on her chest. She surprised everyone. Every uterus sound they had, they never see her. Kristina kiss the new baby girl not caring if she is dirty.

"She is most likely a hider. She hides behind her Sister every time. She is also much smaller than her sister, but she is as healthy as her sister." Nurse grace explains.

"Thank you so much, grace. You save her life. She will be named after you. Her name will be Gracial." Kristina thank her.

"It's my honour that she will be named after me. Thank you, crown princess."

"Her eyes are beautiful just like mine, but she looks so different from Evelyn, she looks like Lay. But it can't be. Could she be Lay's? Could I be pregnant by two different guys? By my two mates?" Kristina asks Luhan.

"It's never heard before, but its high chance could happen because u have two mates so ur body will be preparing to mate with two guys. We will do a DNA test to check if it is true. If she is Lay's child." Luhan says.

Luhan leaves the room and looks for a doctor to get testing.

Grace came towards Kristina and took the baby. "We will wash her and bring them up to the nursery. Princess, you will be staying in the hospital for a few days. When u are discharged, u can bring the babies home."

"Ok thank you." Grace pushes the two plastic baby bed out of the delivery room, and another nurse helps Kristina on to a bed and push her to her ward. The nurse also notified her family and friends which room she will be in.

~~~~~~

Kristina is taking a short nap after her labour. Luhan is back from asking the doctor to do a DNA test on the girls with him and Lay. Lay also agreed to do so. The next day, everyone came to visit kristina and to see the babies. Everyone was excited to see the babies. EXO bring themselves and make a lot of noise, which is the reason they are kicked out of the room. They took turns to look at the babies. The king and Queen see them first before they return to their duty. They were shocked to see two babies as they only expected one, but they soon learn gracial is a hider and throughout the pregnancy. The girls soon also carried the babies and EXO was that allowed to come in, but they have to be quiet if not the babies will cry again. Everyone said that gracial look a lot like lay. Luhan told everyone they are going to do a DNA test to see if gracial is Lay's Daughter.

Lay and Luhan also discuss that if gracial is his daughter, she will have time with both her parents. But she will be with Kristina most of her time now as she is still a baby. When she is a little older, she will be living with lay and Isa so that she can bond with both her dad. Gracial will still see her Mother as she will visit her and her Sister every weekend along with yixing future children. Gracial will know that Lay is her father and Kristina is her Mother and Evelyn is her half Sister if she is Lay's Daughter.

A few weeks later, the results of the test are out. Kristina and Luhan carried Evelyn and Gracial to the hospital with lay where they will get the results. The doctor explains that it's true that gracial is Lay's Daughter, and Evelyn is Luhan's Daughter. Heteropaternal superfecundation happens and she gave birth to 2 babies and each kid from a different Father. It's is so rare that there is not a lot of case of this happening, only if the person has two mates.

~~~~~
A month later...

Evelyn and Gracial are a month old. They have a small celebration of their birth. Even they are only a month old, but you could see their personalities already. Gracial is very shy, and Evelyn is very out-going. Since Haru and jun Xing are older siblings, kristina wants them to do their role. She let them carry the twin. Haru and jun Xing enjoys taking care of their younger siblings. They bonded together.

During the celebration, Haru carries Evelyn, and jun Xing takes gracial. Gracial is nervous about meeting a lot of people as she is shy. She was so nervous until she pukes on jun Xing. He was annoyed that he has puked on his clothes, but he understands his little sister, it's her first meeting so many people. Kristina carries gracial and gets her clean as Jun Xing went to cleaning himself and change his clothes.

This party is only open to friends and family, kristina and Luhan will introduce the twin into the family. They would be next in line for the throne if anything happened to Haru or jin Xing. Everyone enjoyed the celebration and gracial is slowly opening up to people. Evelyn enjoyed the attention she is given. The younger twin is opposite of each other, one like attention and a big crowd and the others don't really like big group or attention. It's hilarious to see that even they are twin, their personalities are different.

Kristina and the girls at chatting and discussing Isabelle's coronation. She invited her closest friends to her coronation, which is around the corner too. Isa asks Kristina the things that a Queen has to do and so on. Isa is nervous about being a queen. 
 

~~~~~ 

I'm really curious, what do you, reader think of my book or story? please leave a comment down bellow which will really brighten up my day.

~kristen