Chp 24: Coronation

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

 

"....." conversation

 

'......' thought

 

*......* mind link


anyone who is bored or want to talk to someone u can message me on my instagram @8_kristen_wong. Do feel free to message me and chat with me.

~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 24: Coronation

 

Everyone is excited about the coronation but Isa is very nervous. She is not trained for any of these royalties. She also worry that she will do well and her people will not accept yixing, a werewolf as their king. 

 

"Isa, u will do great. Don't worry too much. Yixing will be by your side too, he has been train to lead before so don't worry."

 

"Thanks but I'm not like u. I'm not train to do any of these things. I'm just a normal person but now I'm going to be queen!"

 

"Isa u will be a great queen to the vampire. U will let them to do good that is why Henry thinks that u are a better choice than him."

 

"But what will my person think of my mate. What about my children? Will they be hybrid??" Isa is panicking so hard that she is getting panic Attack. 

 

"Isa calm down. Believe in urself. Yixing will be there beside u. He will guide u. He is trained to lead so he can help u. Calm down. Breath." Tina slowly calm Isa down. 

 

Isa take a deep breath and she slowly calm down. She remembered something that she want to tell the girl because her connection. "Girls I have something to tell u..."

 

Before she can continue Eliza cut her off.  "Are u pregnant??"

 

"No!! Let me finish what I want to say! Don't cut me off!!" Isa pout. 

 

"I want to say that I have become a guardian for my nephew. His parents has die in the war and that make me his only family. He is 17 so he is in my Care until he turn 18."

 

"Do yixing know?"

 

"Yeah I told him already and he happy to help." 

 

———

Days has pass by, it is a day before Isabelle's coronation and they are packing to travel to vampire Rome to watch the coronation and her wedding. The boys, the kids and the girls all travel to a portal that Eliza has created. 

 

The girls has stay with Isa and prepare for her big day. Haru is also with them. But the baby twin is with Luhan.  He is in charge of taking care of the new born. Looks like he is going to have a hard time, he is lucky that jun Xing is also with him. Jun Xing help his dad take turn  in caring for the infant. 

 

Soon it's is her coronation, she wear a beautiful white dress. Yixing walk up to her and held her hand. As the door open, they walk into the throne room when they will be crown. They walk toward Priest, infront of them is their crown. The priest place Isabella's tiara on her head and also place Yixing's crown on his head too. They turn and face the crowd. 

 

The priest than said, "Queen Isabella of the vampire and king Lay of vampire."

 

"Long live the queen and king!" 

 

Isabella's tiara (Yes, I know this is a ring. Just imagine it is a tiaras.)

 

 

 

Yixing's crown

 

 

 

———

It's the coronation party. Everyone is dancing to the band. Everyone seem to enjoy the party. 

 

Isa has bring his nephew to meet her friends. 

 

"Girls! This is my nephew, cai Xu Kun. Xiao cai this is my friends."

 

Xukun just coldly look at them than he took out and his phone and started to use. He didn't like werewolves as it is because of them that he lost his parents. 

 

"Hi Xu Kun this is Haru and jun Xing, they are 14. How old are u?" Kristina ask

 

"17." He answered without looking at them. 

 

"Burrr! So cold!!" Haru said. everyone look at her in shock, Including him. Xu Kun look up and look at her but than he rolled his eyes. 'her eyes are beautiful.' He thought but shake that thought off. Haru has accidentally look into his eyes and she has a special feeling towards Xu Kun. She didn't think anything more than a crush. Jun Xing didn't like him because he find Xu Kun very arrogant and proud. Jun Xing also feel that he look down on werewolves and he can feel that he hate werewolves. 

 

After Isa introduce Xu Kun to her friends and the kids, Xu Kun went back to his own friends, 9 percent. Immediately when Xu Kun left, Haru started to tell her Brother about her feeling for Xu Kun. Jun Xing listen to Haru talk non-stop about how she think about him and how handsome he is. Jun Xing just sigh and tell Haru, "u shouldn't be too attached to Xu Kun. He is not a good guy. He hate werewolves and u know why. Mom has told us before his parents were killed in the war."

 

"I don't care!"

 

"Than when u get heart broken don't come crying to me. Don't say that I didn't warn u." 

 

During the whole party, Haru just stare at Xu Kun. She is jealous when a lot of female vampire are clingy on him while he is drinking alcoholic blood. Xu Kun also notice Haru keep on starring at him but he just ignore her. 

 

Xu Kun has a lot of lady that want to be with him so he is not a short of lady. He is a playboy and he is part of a boy group called 9 percent. He is a famous idol group along with the rest of s. He is also the vampire royal if anything happen to Queen Isabella he will be next in line for the throne. 

 

—————

Soon the coronation party is over, Isa and yixing walk all of their friends to the portal,

the boys and the girls will be leaving. Isa and yixing will be living in the vampire Castle. As they are walking to the portal, kristina felt something drop on her, when she look up she is shock of what she has seen. Everyone that also look up and see small flakes of snow dropping from the sky. It's the first snow of the winter! It's so magical but the boys and girls has to leave vampire Rome but They will be visiting one in a while. Everyone is sad that Isa and yixing has to leave but it is their duty to lead the vampire now. Luhan and Kristina also told lay that gracial will be spending her time with him when she is a little older. 

 

Kristina and Kylie are also preparing and planning for their wedding. Lay also contacted them as he has a plan about something he want to do. Both of them are looking for dresses with Sarah and Eliza. Isa can't be with them as she is busy with her queen duty. 

 

Luhan and Kai are also fitting for their suit for the wedding that is the only thing that the guys will do. The girls want to plan the wedding together. To be their dream wedding. The suit that the guys are fitted are also chosen by the girls. 

 

Kristina wanted a beach wedding and Kylie wanted a forest wedding so they decided to do somethings they will never think of. They love winter and the day when they left vampire Rome it was snowing so they decided they will do a winter wedding. Since it's is a winter wedding they are doing to held it indoor as it will be too cold to be outside. They have invitations that created a white-and-dove grey suite that featured modern fonts, deckled edges, and a custom wax seal. Kristina has choose a very beautiful dress but she is didn't think too much about the short sleeve of the dress. Kylie choose a elegant and Long sleeve dress. 

 

Kylie's bouquet is a white, ivory and violet bouquet of clematis, sweet peas, hellebore, and O'Hara garden roses. Kristina's bouquet is a bouquet of dried flower and roses. The bridesmaids' dress are blue floor-length gowns in style they loved. (the picture below. )

 

Kylie's bouquet 

 

 

 

Kristina's bouquet 

 

 

 

Everything is almost done. The wedding will be in a few days. The wedding and the wedding dinner is all planned out. 

 

————

It's the day of kristina and Kylie's wedding. In the palace, every maid was preparing for the wedding day for the twin princess of the wolves. The maid was busy putting the decoration in the grand ballroom and some last minutes touch up. 

 

Everyone is gather at the wedding venue where the brides and groom will say their vows. The brides are in their waiting room getting ready for the wedding. They have their hair stylist and makeup artist there helping them prepare for their special day. 

 

The groom are with the guys and jun Xing. They are all wearing black and white suit with tie and bow tie. Kai and Luhan are very nervous and they can't wait to see they beautiful bride. 

 

-

 

Kai has been pacing back and forth like God knows how many times while his right hand was on his chest. He could feel the intensity of his heart beat like it's gonna to explode from his chest in any minutes.

 

"For Pete's sake Kai, Stop walking! You are making me dizzy! "

 

He stopped on my tracks and look at hyung.

 

"Sorry," He muttered.

 

"You are nervous, aren't u?" He said.

 

'Yes, I mean no. I'm just extremely freaking nervous!!' He thought 

 

"Yeah," he replied instead and smiled.

 

"Don't be Kai. Relax okay?" He said trying to cheer me up.

 

'Is he serious with that? Relax? As if I can ever so that on this very minutes, on this very moment, on my wedding day. Yeah, I am getting married today.' He thought 

 

He just nodded. Few seconds after, his mind was again occupied by the thought of what its. What if she doesn't come? What if she realized she doesn't love me? what if she doesn't want to spend her lifetime with me? He think he's going insane with all this thought. Kai closed his eyes and heavy sigh. He shouldn't be thinking of such things. Have faith in her.

 

"Now look Like someone is excited. " a voice whispered in his ear.

 

Kai looked at his side only find luhan hyung standing next to me as he smiled at me.

 

"Of course I am," He replied.

 

"Really? Not because of what is going to happen after the wedding? " he said as he mischievously grinned at kai as his eyebrows repeatedly wiggled up and down.

 

Kai could feel all the blood in my body just crept up to his head. Luhan hyung is just definitely teasing him. After the wedding? He means... Kai shook his head as He tried to get rid off that idea.

 

"Got Ya!! I know you have been thinking about it!!"

 

"Shut up hyung!! I am not thinking about the honeymoon!! U will be also having the same activities I have hyung."

 

"..."

 

"She is here."

 

"Really D.o?" He ask in disbelief.

 

He just nodded.

 

This is it!

 

——-

Soon the wedding ceremony had started. King joongki was already outside with his twin daughter. He will walk them the aisle. 

 

"Are u ready girls? "

 

"Ne appa. " Kristina answer.

 

"Appa I'm so nervous. "

 

"It's okay. "

 

 

 

The venue

 The door open as Isa, Sarah and Eliza walk out the venue. They are their bride maid. They are wearing a blue long dress. They are here to inform the two bride that the ceremony is starting soon. (Their dress below. Left to right. Isa, Sarah, Eliza)

 

 

 

"Princesses the ceremony is going to start in 1 minute."

 

"Ne eonnie. "

 

"Let welcome our brides! Princess Kristina and princess Kylie!" The MC announced. 

 

The door open and king joongki walks them through the aisle.

 

 

 

 

 

(Kylie's dress And hair☝🏻)

 

 

 

 

 

(Kristina's dress And hair ☝🏻)

 

"Oh, my! They looks beautiful! " Kai heard lay hyung say.

 

" indeed," Suho replied who was standing next to lay hyung.

 

"Hypnotized eh. " kai heard luhan hyung whispered in his ear.

 

He heard some whispers and murmurs around me adoring how beautiful they are. But He ignored all of it, as she makes their way towards him, her eyes locked on to his, Kai think she had just caught me in a magic spell.

 

Kai is so speechless, She looked breathtaking, wonderful and splendid. He don't know what words can best describe her. As she walks down the aisle.

 

Kai can now barely see her lovely face as she was now near him. Even behind her veil, He cannot help but adore his bride.

 

"Hey handsome. " it was the first two words that came from and He just felt like fireworks started exploding inside his stomach. He couldn't help but blush.

 

"Stop blushing there young man. Take my daughter now."

 

Kai just realized that Luhan hyung had already taken Kristina and Kylie was in front of him and her with her father.

 

"sorry sir," He muttered. Kai heard some group of guys laughed at him and as He looked back, He knew He is right. jongdae even gave me two thumbs up. Baek Hyun even mouthed," go and get her."

 

'Those guy really.' Kai looked at her and offered his arm. She looked at him and smiled.

 

"take care of my princesses boys." king joongki told the both of them meaning Kai and luhan as he patted both of their arms.

 

"I will king joongki. if she is ur princess then she is my queen," luhan say.

 

"that was what I am about to say too."

 

"too late."

 

the girls heard what the guys had say and they just laughed.

 

"that's what I would like to hear." king joongki replied and smile at the boys. 

 

he hugged his daughters for the very last time and I heard him whisper," my babies is now getting married. I love you, my babies."

 

"appa! you are making me cry." Kylie  say.

 

"yeah honey, you are ruining her makeup!" queen Ji Hyo spoke as she fished out a handkerchief inside her clutch and offered it to Kylie as she wiped the tears that were forming at the corner of her eyes.

 

"you are now truly a man, jong in." suho spoke as he patted my head.

 

"hyung! don't do that to me ur are ruining my hair!" Kai whined as He pull away from suho's hand.

 

"ugh! now look my hair is messy already," Kai said as He tried to fix his hair.

 

Kai heard his bride and her sister giggle.

 

"sorry to interrupt your precious moment, ladies and gentlemen, king and queen. can we now proceed to the wedding ceremony?" Sarah, our maid of honor intervened. thank goodness Sarah!

 

"oh ok," they said and return to their seat.

 

then we walk toward the altar. the ceremony hence started. the quartet began to sing. The vocal line of exo, no other than Baek Hyun and Kyung-soo. Both of them sang moonlight by EXO. (Please play the song. )

 

The priest started speaking and after he's done, he asked the groom- Kai and luhan.

 

"Kim jong in, will u take this woman time be ur wedded wife. Will u love her, comfort honor her, and keep her in sickness and in health and for saking all both, keep thee only into her, so long as you shall live? "

 

"I do."

 

Then the priest faces Kylie, asking me the same question. " Princess Kylie Song Hae Soo, will u have this man to be ur wedded husband will u love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, honor keep thee only into him, so long as you shall live? "

 

"I do."

 

"now may I proceed with ur sister."

 

"Ne. "

 

"Luhan, will u take this woman time be ur wedded wife. Will u love her, comfort her, honor,   and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, keep thee only into her, so long as you shall live? "

 

"I do."

 

Then the priest faces Kristina, asking her the same question. " Princess Kristina Song Wen Xing, will u have this man to be ur wedded husband will u love him, comfort him, and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, keep thee only into him, so long as you shall live? "

 

"I do."

 

Then priest speaks again. "Who is disagreeing that these woman shouldn't be married to these man? No? Than they two couple will give their troth to each other."

 

"I, Kim jong in, take thee, Kylie Song Hae Soo, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and there to i plight thee my troth." Kai pledged as he slipped the ring on Kylie's ring finger.

 

 

 

After that, Kylie took kai's right hand and said. "I, Kylie Song Hae Soo, take thee, Kim jong in, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." And she slipped the ring on kai's ring finger.

 

"I, Luhan, take thee, Kristina Song Wen Xing, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and there to i plight thee my troth." Luhan pledged as he slipped the ring on Kristina's ring finger.

 

 

 

After that, Kristina took luhan's right hand and said. "I, Kristen Song Wen Xing, take thee, luhan, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." And she slipped the ring on luhan's ring finger.

 

"I, now, blessed your marriages. " the priest said, lifting his right hand at us then continued. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest smiled.

 

Kai and luhan bit his lower lip first as they took a step forward, to close the distance between them. They lifted the veil in front the girls' face then placed it at the back of their hair, then they wrapped their hand around the girls' waist and pull them closer to them.

 

They pressed their lips against theirs. The girls kissed them back. Their lips moved in harmony as they kissed.

 

They both broke apart and the boys placed their forehead into the girls' then smiled at each other sweetly.

 

this felt like their first kiss.

 

their first kiss with their wife. 

 

In the snowy winter...

 

-----------