Chp 17: Death

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link 
Just a little note here, about their birthday. Kristina and Kylie birthday will be explained at the end of the chapter. Do read it. Thank you. Hope you enjoy the episode!
Sarah Park — 4 Feb 1994
Isabella Barrett— 8 Oct 1994 
Elizabeth Haley — 8 Aug 1994
Lawrence Kang — 5 Aug 1986

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17: Death

After Eric and Angelina leave the ballroom, the king process to look for the queen of the angel. He found her talking to her angels, asking if anyone has seen her daughter.

The king walks toward them; the queen noticed him and greeted him.

"Good evening, King Justin."

"Good evening Queen Violet, are u looking for princess Angelina?"

"yes... wait! How do you know her name? I never introduce you to her yet?"

"yes, u never introduce her to me, but I'm here to inform you that, your daughter is my son's mate so she will be staying here from now on. I hope you will understand."

"But, it cant be. A vampire and an angel?"

"I believe so; we can't do anything but to believe."

"how do I think u are talking the truth? and not taking my daughter to be your blood bank?"

"why not ask your daughter yourself? I can call them down for u?"

"please do so. I want to speak with my daughter in private."

"As you wish, my lady. Guard, send the crown prince and his mate down now, just say that his mate mother wishes to talk to his mate to confirm if her daughter is my son's mate and not our blood bank."

"yes, my lord."

Soon, Angelina and Eric came down. Queen Victoria saw her daughter together with Eric.

"Angelica, come here. I need to speak with you, alone."

"yes, mother."

They walk away from the crowd. Queen Victoria asked, "Is he your mate?"

"yes mother, he is. when he touches me, I feel sparks around me."

"do u want to be with him? He is a vampire! He is not like us! He is dark and evil while you are bright and good. You two don't belong together. something must have gone wrong."

"mother if he is my mate, you have to believe it. There may ever have a chance that an angel and demon may be mates. You will never know what is in this world. He is my mate. I'm sure of it."

"what about your marriage at home? the one I arrange?"

"mother, you know what to do. call it off for me, besides I will never want to marry anyone that is not my mate."

"but the boy we arrange you with is not anyone. he is your childhood friend; you are very close to him."

"I know but I found my mate now, and I want to be with my mate and not someone who is not my mate."

"ok, I understand. I will cannel the arrange marriage for you. I will send your things here too."

"thanks, mom!"

After all that, Angelina and Eric went back to Eric's room and got to know more about each other. Eric talks about his life but skips the part about kristina and the kids.

Soon the party is over; everyone returns to their kingdom, the queen called the boy, Brendan, that Angelina was arranged with and told him that she had found her mate and the marriage is called off.

"What! But you said that she would be my wife! We ahem talk about it! I even rejected my mate for her! I love her!!"

"that is final. u may leave."

"who is her mate?"

"the crown prince of the vampire."

'Oh, him. I heard what they have done with the wolves. Maybe if I tell Angelina about it, she will come back to me. If not I can get rid of him. he seems easy to kill.'

"I understand, I will be leaving now," Brendan said as he leaves the room.

'i will get Angelina back no matter what. No one will ever take her away from me. No one will be able to stop me. I will kill Eric to get Angelina to come running back to me.' Brendan thought.

As an angel, you should never have an evil thought of killing anyone or even have any evil idea that is one of the rules, if broken you make be banished from the kingdom and have your wings taken or also turn to human and live life like a normal human being.

Brendan is too blinded by love and power even to know what is right or wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~

Back when Kylie is telling everyone the truth........

"I have something to tell u all. Something I never tell anyone. As you all saw, during my shift I am a silver wolf. It is rare, no it is scarce. No one has silver fur like me; I have it because I'm the moon goddess' daughter. You must be thinking how it can be two rare wolves in the same century right? It is because we are twins. We both are the moon goddess' daughter, but I'm destined to be the next goddess, but kristina be the next ruler of the kingdom. I know it's shocking but even if Lawrence oppa is the first son, but that doesn't mean that the throne will be his. The genes only can be passed down to one person, and kristina got it. Not Lawrence oppa or me. It's her. So she can't die if she dies. Someone has to rule the kingdom, but the kingdom will not be at its fullest power. We have to do something. eliza, you are a royal witch maybe your parents know something."

"What?!"

"I don't know, but I think we can try."

"I think her parents may know something. This curse has been used before, and someone from your kingdom has broken the curse. Eliza, your parents, may know this person. Go, go on with this mission. "

"but someone has to take care of kristina."

"I know who can, my mate, Sarah. I will not allow her to go so she can care for kristina."

"that seems fine. you all will set off for this mission as soon as possible. "

"yes, king joongki."

The next day, their mission started. Eliza shows them where her parents are, and Kai said we could teleport there. But Eliza said we couldn't, but Eliza can make a portal to travel. So they decided to let Eliza led them to her clan, which is a royal clan. They go through the entrance, and they soon reach the gates of the ruling family. They walk toward the door, but the guard blocks them and doesn't allow them in.

Eliza step followed and the guard bow to her and greeted her with respect, Eliza explain that they are her friends and they needed to see her parents so they can save their friend. The guard opens the gate for them, and one of them led them to the leader, Eliza's father, Liam, and Eliza's mother, Ella.

"mother, father, it's nice to see you again."

"I see u have returned after u ran away from home."

"yes, father, but I didn't return for nothing, my friends need your help, I know I have been away for a long time but we need to break a curse that is put on my best friend. she is an extraordinary person; she needs to live."

"we will try our best to help you baby, but could you tell us what the curse is."

"The curse is to make her heart to stop and also destroy all the organs inside, killing the person inside out. I heard that everyone long forgets this curse. her parents, the king, and queen of the wolves said that someone that broke the curse before."

"yes, the destory curse, there is someone that breaks it, but I don't know if the person is alive or not. I could help you find him or her. We also don't know. we only heard it before. we could use the ball to helps us look for the person."

"thanks, mom!!"

"Hey, sis!"

"Daniel! long time no see!"

"why are u back?"

"they are trying to break a curse on her friend, the princess of wolves."

"what curse?"

"the destroy curse."

"I read about it before."

"really? do u know how to break it?"

"I think I can with a bit more research; someone taught me before about this curse."

"who?"

"I didn't get her name, but she seems to know a lot of things."

"father, u leave this to me. I will help Eliza."

"ok, u are so much like your mother, so hardworking."

"thanks, dad!"

"Guys, this is Daniel, my younger brother."

"Hi!" Daniel says.

"Hi, Daniel!"

after greeting, exo and the girls then left the room where they met Eliza's parents and followed Daniel to the potion room.

"if I remember correctly, the curse can be broken by a potion or a pill, but we don't have the pill we can make the potion."

"brother, do u know what to do?"

"still don't trust me? Fine. I will not help you."

"no!! please help us." luhan beg.

"ok, fine. get the pot we will start now."

~~~~~~~~~~

After a period of a few weeks, the potion is done. During the past weeks when Eliza and her brother is preparing the potion. EXO and the girls learn more about Eliza from her parents, like why did she run away from home. Eliza's parent force her to marry someone, and she didn't want, so she decided to pack her back and ran away. Her brother, Daniel also help her get past their parents and help her ran away. Daniel knows that he wants his sister to get the love or happiness she deserves. When Eliza's parent is telling the story, they keep staring at D.O. no one notices it, but luhan saw it. luhan also saw the change in him when they came to Eliza hometown. Both of them seem a little closer than before; he suspects something is going on with these two.

Back to present time.....

these past weeks, Eliza and Daniel tried and fail for the potion. After many errors and failures, they finally finished the medicine. D.O is in the room helping them out. When the medicine is ready, Eliza was so happy that she jumps into D.O's arm. Daniel gave them a questionable look and cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry, Kyung Soo. I didn't mean to jump on u."

"it's ok," D.O smile to Eliza.

'weird, since they arrived I never heard them call D.O, Kyung Soo without getting hit. hmm, ' Daniel thought.

"Thanks, Daniel for your help!! I love you so much!!" Eliza gave Daniel a big bear hug.

"wait, sis! don't u think it is a bit too easy that u got the potion?"

"wait for what?"

"don't you think I should get something in return?"

"what do u want."

"hahahaha, chill! I was just joking!! I'm happy that I can help someone. u better get going, or it will be too late for...."

Daniel was cut off by D.O's phone.

"Hello?"

"do u know how to break the curse? I just got a call from Sarah that kristina is on the line. u need to hurry up!"

"ok, we got the potion. We are ready to return. wait for us in the main room." D.O then ended the call. He gives Eliza that face and they know what is going on.

"Daniel help me tell mom and dad I will be back soon to visit."

"I will. Good luck with him!" daniel yell at his sister. Eliza gave him a shocked look and ran to meet up with the rest.

Eliza quickly makes a portal straight to kristina's room and pour the potion into . Everyone was scared. No one talk, no one breath, it was only the beeping sound coming from the machine that is connected with kristina. Suddenly, the device went wild. But soon it went silent. luhan and lay were panicking went the machine went silent.

Everyone look at each other. Kylie ran over to kristina's side. Everyone started to tear up. You know what it means when the machine went silent.

"ah.... guys?"

"what is it chen." chanyeol sobbed.

"I accidentally step on the wire, and it unplugs....."

1 min


 
















 

2 min





















 

3 min



















 

"what??!!!" everyone screams.

"Stupid Chen!!"

"so kristina is not dead?"

"I think so. Let call the doctor and check on her. we already gave her the potion; the curse must have been broken now."

"yes, it should. Get the doctor. daniel also told me that, everything the curse did to the person when the potion entered and broke the curse; it will also heal the person."

"the doctor is here."

the doctor went and examined kristina and said, "everything looks fine, the princess is fine now, she should wake up soon, but now it is up to her if she wants to wake up or not."

"thank you doc."

"I will take my leave now."

"kristina, please wake up. I miss you so much; I miss your voice." luhan plead.

"luhan, she will wake up, I know it. Don't worry. Let us wash up and get some rest. I will stay here and look after kristina."

"are you sure u are alright?"

"yes. go on; u all need to rest."

soon everyone returns to their room; Kylie is the last one to leave other than lay which is staying in the room.

"yixing, are u okay? I know u tried to hide what u feel but u can tell me, I'm all ear to listen to you."

"Kylie, it's fine. I'm just worried that kristina won't wake up."

"don't worry, she will. She has you and luhan. why wouldn't she wake up."

Maybe where kristina is now is better than both luhan and lay.......

~~~~~~~~
kristina is in a beautiful garden, she walks around, and the whole garden is filled with flower, she is so happy running around the garden. Suddenly, all of the flowers started to die off, and it's getting colder by the second. Soon all of the flowers are frozen, all of them disappear, she suddenly is on a field of grass, where another lady is......

her long white dress.....

her long silver hair......

"miss, do u know where am I?"

"of course I know where we are. I called you here."

"what?"

"my sweet baby girl, don't you remember me?" the lady turn around, and everything for kristina turn white......

~~~~~~~
Kylie and kristina 
Just a reminder as you may have missed this the part from chapter 13 about their birthday. 
Birthday 
Kylie — 7 May 1994
Kristina — 8 May 1994 
Let me explain; they have a different birthday even they are twin because. Kylie, the older twin, is born on 11.55pm on the 7 May 1994 while kristina, the younger twin is born on 12.05am on the 8 May 1994. They are 10 min different. So that why they have a different birthday even they are a twin.

Kylie is one of the twin daughters of the moon goddess. Since her younger sis to chosen to be the white wolf who will save all of the supernatural creatures from the evil force, she is chosen by the moon goddess who is her Mom to be the next moon goddess. She and her Sister will have two parents who are first, the king and queen of the wolves and second, the moon goddess. Kylie is chosen to be the moon goddess, so her mom dies and she will be the moon goddess. When is still alive she will live like an ordinary person she is still the princess of the wolves. She will then take over the place for moon goddess after her Mom which is the moon goddess. The moon goddess allows her to enjoy her life with her mate before she became the moon goddess.

As for her younger Sister, she will have to take over the throne for the wolves and be queen. Her parents want her to be the queen as she is destined to be the queen.