Chp 11: Happy Or Sad Night

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Hey guys! Just take a few minutes to read this note. This chapter will be the last chapter before I take a small break from writing for my exam. I will not update until 11/5. I hope u will understand me. I'm really happy that people started to vote for the chapter. Do continue to read, vote and comments!! Share it with ur friends too. And also please don't skip chapters. Enjoy!! And also happy birthday to Luhan!!

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 11: Happy Or Sad Night

Kristina head to the table where the girl along with her are assigned to. To their surprise, they are seated in the same table as EXO. Is this fated or just pure coincidence?

Kristina sat beside Kylie and Sarah as she feels more comfortable with them.

"So Eliza, are u really a witch?" Kristina asked softly.

Eliza is still shocked that she knew. Sarah explains what happens and Eliza, as well as Isa, are shocked as Kristina has shifted early.

After a while, EXO came seat on their seat.

"So ur seat is on this table too?"

"Yeah. "

Their table is near to the stage and it is very easy for them to go backstage for their performance and after they change they could seat at their table before going to stage for their performance.

Soon the mc started to speak, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, may I ask everyone to please settle down in their assigned seat as the program will start after five minutes. "

All of the students begin to seat on their chairs. There is a vacant seat on her side and only Luhan is not around yet. He is the only one that is lacking in their table. Kristina started to get worried as she kept her eyes searching around.

"Looking for me?" A familiar voice Whisper in her ear. Luhan sat on her side, he looked at her with a teasing smile.

She hissed. "No. " she rolled her eyes then averted her gaze back to the stage.

Luhan just smiles as he looked at her.

It is 7 pm and the programs start.

"A pleasant evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the acquaintance night of two moon academy! I know that all of u has been waiting for the night to finally happen and so here we are.

However, before we could fully enjoy the night, may I call on Mr. Kang Gary, our principal to give us the opening remarks. A round of applause, ladies, and gentlemen. " the mc said.

Everyone applauded as Mr. Kang went up to the stage.

"Good evening everyone! I know what u all are thinking now. I will make it short. I hope everyone will study hard after tonight and do our school proud. Enjoy the night!" Mr. Kang enunciated.

All the student applauded. The crowd

Cheered and clapped as Mr. Kang is done speaking. The mc thanked the principal for his speech. It is now the highlight of the evening. The girls are called to prepare for their performance along with EXO as they are the two only performances that they will have. The girls change their outfits and place their dresses in their changing room as they will be changing back later and waited for their turn to perform.

The EXO members that are performing, on the other hand, has changed into their performance outfit and since all of them wanted to see the performance so they return to their table to see the performance before going up for their performance.

The mc introduced tonight performance and soon they invite the girl to come on stage.

The whole place starts to dim down. (Please play the video. https://youtu.be/shuMqTq0JGU) The soft piano sound is heard. The light slowly brightens on the performers. Eliza sit and play the piano before singing her first line.


cheonsaye eolgullo
naegero watteon Mystery
neoran ongi (Eliza)
ni gyeote meomulmyeo
neol saranghal geu han saram
naraniIsa (Isa)

chuun gyeoul achimdo
jogeum weroun jeonyeokdo
urin yeogi hamkkera (Kristina)
eodumeun neoran bicheuro
bakkwieo Tonight
mideul su eomneun gijeok (Kylie)

oneul neoreul kkok 
Giving you my heart and soul
neon salme jeonbuya For life (Kristina)
dashi taeeonandaedo 
nan neo animyeon an dwel iyu (Sarah)
cheon gaeye maldo bujokal tteutae For life (Eliza)

jichigo himdeul ttae
gidaego shipeun
keun saram dwae bolkke (Sarah)
eoril jjeok kkumkkudeon
seonmul gadeukan
Christmas tree gateun sarami (Eliza) 
salmiran gin hamoni
geu ane nogeun uriga
deo areumdaweojige (Isa)
chimmugeun neoran (chimmugeun neoran)
noraero bakkwieo Tonight (noraero Tonight)
[Eliza/Isa] nan pyeongsaeng deutgo shipeo

oneul neoreul kkok ankko
Giving you my heart and soul
neon salme jeonbuya For life (Sarah)
Oh dashi taeeonandaedo
nan neo animyeon an dwel iyu
pyeongsaengeul neoman barabogopa (Isa)

modeun ge shwipjin anketji
jikyeo jul kkeoya For life (Eliza)
This love, this love
yeongweonhi kkeunnaji ana (Kristina)

Oh, never gonna let you go
Giving you my heart and soul
neon salme jeonbuya For life (Kylie)
Oh dashi taeeonandaedo
nan neo animyeon an dwel iyu
pyeongsaengeul neoman barabogopa (Sarah)
na pyeongsaeng neoman barabogopa For life (Eliza)

After the song, they quickly change their mic and stand in their position for their next performance. (Play the video.https://youtu.be/6lnLpLOG7pM Skip to 1:10. They will start like the original dance and also just think there is 5 people that is performing without all the back Dancer. )


The performance came to the end. All of them lined and made their final bow.

"Hi everyone! We are the Lovely! I hope u had enjoyed our performance. The last song u hear is written ourselves and the dance is Plan by our Kristina! I really hope that u enjoy the rest Of ur night and the next performance! Bye!"

Then the girls exit the stage. EXO is still surprised that they just perform their song and they sing it so beautiful that people think that they are the female ver of EXO.

The mc went back to the stage. "Daebak! They are really talented. Do you guys want more?" He asked the crowd.

"Yes!!!" The crowd roared.

"Great! I Guess let's not keep this any longer. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, our next performers!" He exclaimed. The crowd applauded.

The girl returned to their seat after changing out of their performance outfit with the same makeup on and they watch some of the EXO members perform.

Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan, and D.O went up the stage. All of them lined up.

"Good evening everyone! I hope you would enjoy the songs that we will be singing tonight. Our first song is open arms before we pass the stage to Someone else. I guess it's a dance for all or u can watch us perform. " baekhyun said as he piano started to play. Lay is on the piano playing for them. (Play the video. https://youtu.be/JKr9GU9emfg)


Kai came and ask Kylie for a dance. It was amazing for the girl, Kylie gladly accepts it.

Turned night into day
I want you to stay
So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say 
So here I am with open arms hoping you'll see what your love means to me 
Open arm

As the song end, the light at the stage went off.

"What's happening?" Kristina uttered as he crowd is also shocked.

Soon the stage lid up and the whole place is filled with the sound of the sound of a guitar and soon someone started to sing. (Play the video. https://youtu.be/YbHAtjDaB9U)

 ​​​​​​

jing jing de, wo ling ting zhe
wo xie de ge lue dai xie hui se
ba ai qiao qiao fang jin kou dai
rang suo you de ren kan bu chu lai
bu xiang yan zhe chang xi wo zhi dao zhe jie ju
zui hou wo hui shi qu ni
bi ci bu shuo que dong de wo men ceng yong you de ceng jing
zhi sheng wo zai yuan di
baby bu xiang rang ni zou oh no
suo yi wo liu yan lei
chuan xi bu ting chui xiong kou oh no
yin wei wo xin tong
ji yi tian mei mo bu diao
suo yi bu xiang li kai
qing ni wo zhu wo de shou
bu yao zou oh oh
fang jian kong le (I know) ni zou le (oh baby)
zuan jin yi gui jiao luo zhi you ying zi pei zhe wo
ba she bu de dou dui zi ji shuo yi wei bu hui nan guo
mei ge jiao luo hui yi you ni Tell me how to Leave without girl
zhi dao suo you hui yi zui hou dou bei ni xuan ze wang ji
(Leave without you hurts me baby)
wo hai liu zai yuan di
baby bu xiang rang ni zou oh no
suo yi wo liu yan lei
chuai xi bu ting chui xiong kou oh no
yin wei wo xin tong
ji yi tian mei mo bu diao
suo yi bu xiang li kai
qing ni wo zhu wo de shou
bu yao zou oh oh
deng dai de shi jian wo hui hai pa
mei you ni de ri zi wo hui man man qu xi guan
jiu rang shi jian ta kuai xie zou dai zou wo de shang kou
ni de mei tiao xun xi gao su wo yan de shi du jiao xi yan de shi du jiao xi
na gu shi qing jie zui hou yong li bao jin wo oh
Just come back to me Just come back to me please
Baby bu yao zhe yang li kai wo wan yi miao gei wo jie guo
duo xiang ni de men suo hai mei luo wo zhi xiang yao wan liu xiang he ni zai yi qi
liu zhe yan lei bu shuo nan guo gei ni wei xiao de wo
cang hao xin sui le de wo ai ni de wo
Oh baby yeah.....
rang wo fang ni zou rang wo fang ni zou

English translation

Quietly , I listen attentively
the song I wrote, colored grey
placing love stealthily into my pocket
I don't let anyone show up
Tell me
I don't want to play this drama
I know the outcome
in the end I will lose you
both of us understood without talking,all these we had
leave me still in the same place

Baby I don't want to let you go oh no
so my tears grow
panting on and on,beating my chests and mouth oh no
because my heart hurts
the beautiful and sweet memories can't be lost
so I don't want to leave
please hold onto my hand
don't leave

The room is empty (I know) you left (oh baby)
getting into the wardrobe's corner
only shadows accompany me
telling myself things that I hate to part with
thinking it won't hurt
every corner of my memory has you
Tell me how to live without girl
until you choose to forget all the memories in the end
(Live without you hurts me baby)
I am still in the same place

Baby I don't want to let you go oh no
so my tears grow
panting on and on,beating my chests and mouth oh no
because my heart hurts
the beautiful and sweet memories can't be lost
so I don't want to leave
please hold onto my hand
don't leave

While I am waiting, I will be scared
the days without you, I will get used to them slowly
just let the time go away quickly,taking away my wounds
each one of your messages
tells me that I am acting an one-man show,
holding firmly onto this story's plot in the end wo oh

Just come back to me
Just come back to me please
Baby don't leave me like this
one second later you give me the end
thinking that the lock of your door hasn't go down
I just want to stay, I want to be with you together
as my tears fall, I don't say that it's difficult,I give you a smile
hiding well that I have a broken heart, I love you
Oh Baby yeah
let me let you go,let me let you go

Kristina again understand the meaning of the lyrics. She know the song is about him and her but she keep quiet. The girls also notice the meaning of the song and look at kristina. She still have the poker face on her face. Not showing any emotions.

Soon the performance end, lay stand out and bow to the crowd before speaking, "the song is I just perform is written by me. It is about how the girl leaves the boy and the boy is very sad. I hope u enjoy it. " Then he leaves the stage.
 

The stage light dims again. (Play video. https://youtu.be/yRZijQItrP4) soon u can hear someone singing. The light shine on the person and Kristina is shocked. He looks into Kristina's eyes when he sings the song, Like this song is for her.

[Verse 1]
Shōu dào nǐ dí diàn huà
Méi xiǎng guò duō nián hòu wǒ mén zài lián luò
Nǐ shuō " How have you been? "
Yī jù wèn hòu jiù rǎo luàn wǒ

Bù zhī dào cóng nǎ lǐ kāi shǐ sù shuō
Wǒ mén dí shēng huó dū yǐ biàn huà tài duō
Nà xiē yán rè liǎo wǒ mén dí huí yì
Suí zhuó diàn huà líng shēng xiǎng qǐ

[Chorus]
Ooh
Wǒ dí shuāng jiǎo xiàng cǎi zhuó shā
Xiàn rù liǎo yǒu nǐ dí nà gè zhòng xià
I'll never let you fall
I'm always on call
Duì nǐ bù huì biàn dí chéng nuò
Fàng bù xià duì nǐ dí qiān guà
Xiàng gé zhuó tài píng yáng dí shí chà

Wǒ huì bēn xiàng nǐ
Dāng nǐ xū yào wǒ
I'm always on call

[Verse 2]
Hěn duō shùn jiān
Qī dài nà gè xiàng zǐ bèi yǐng zhuǎn shēn jiù huì shì nǐ
Xiàn zài dí nǐ hē zuì shí huán huì bù huì liú lèi
Wǔ yè mèng xǐng nǐ huì dǎ gěi shuí

Nǐ zhī dào wǒ huán zài yuán dì shǒu hòu
Duō xiǎng zài cì tīng dào nǐ zhuān shǔ dí ring tone
Nà xiē yán rè guò wǒ mén dí huí yì
Suí zhuó diàn huà líng shēng xiǎng qǐ

[Chorus]
Ooh
Wǒ dí shuāng jiǎo xiàng cǎi zhuó shā
Xiàn rù liǎo yǒu nǐ dí nà gè zhòng xià
I'll never let you fall
I'm always on call
Duì nǐ bù huì biàn dí chéng nuò
Fàng bù xià duì nǐ dí qiān guà
Xiàng gé zhuó tài píng yáng dí shí chà

Wǒ huì bēn xiàng nǐ
Dāng nǐ xū yào wǒ
I'm always on call

[Bridge]
Got me caught
Got me caught up
(shè bù dé shuì dí nà xiē yè wǎn)
Got me caught
Got me caught up
(And I can ' t put the phone down no)
I don't believe
Wǒ mén dí gù shì
(jiù zhī néng zǒu dào zhè lǐ)
Nǐ shì wǒ mìng zhōng zhù dìng yeah
(wàng bù diào dí shēng yīn)

[Chorus]
Ooh
Wǒ dí shuāng jiǎo xiàng cǎi zhuó shā
Xiàn rù liǎo yǒu nǐ dí nà gè zhòng xià
I'll never let you fall
I'm always on call
Duì nǐ bù huì biàn dí chéng nuò
Fàng bù xià duì nǐ dí qiān guà
Xiàng gé zhuó tài píng yáng dí shí chà

Wǒ huì bēn xiàng nǐ
Dāng nǐ xū yào wǒ
I'm always on call

[Outro]
You know I ' m always on call
( I know you ' re always on call )
You know I ' m always on call
Gào sù wǒ nǐ xū yào wǒ

English Translation
[Verse 1]
Receive your call
I did not expect to contact us for years later
You said "how have you been?"
A greeting to disturb me

Do not know where to start telling
Our lives have changed too much
Those who are hot and our memories
As the phone rings

[Chorus]
Ooh
My feet are stepping on the sand
Got into your midweek
Never let you fall
I'm always on call
You will not change the promise
Let go of your care
Like the time difference across the Pacific

I will run to you
When you need me
I'm always on call

[Verse 2]
Many moments
Look forward to the back of the alley will turn you
Now you will not be drunk when drunk
Midnight wake up who you will call

You know I'm still waiting in place
Want to hear your ring tones again
Those who are hot to our memories
As the phone rings

[Chorus]
Ooh
My feet are stepping on the sand
Got into your midweek
I'll never let you fall
I'm always on call
You will not change the promise
Let go of your care
Like the time difference across the Pacific

I will run to you
When you need me
I'm always on call

[Bridge]
Got me caught
Got me caught up
(Reluctant to sleep those nights)
Got me caught
Got me caught up
(And I can not put the phone down no)
I do not believe
Our story
(Can only come here)
You are my destiny yeah
(Forget the voice)

[Chorus]
Ooh
My feet are stepping on the sand
Got into your midweek
I'll never let you fall
I'm always on call
You will not change the promise
Let go of your care
Like the time difference across the Pacific

I will run to you
When you need me
I'm always on call

[Outro]
You know I'm always on call
(I know you're always on call)
You know I'm always on call
Tell me you need me

Soon the performance end, Luhan bow to the crowd before explaining the song. "Hi everyone! The song I just perform is written by me. The lyrics say a girl had he have lost contact got in contact again but the boy was surprised. The boy remembers the girl and could recognize her but the girl could recognize him and the boy secretly love the girl. I dedicate this song to a very special girl in this very ball room. I hope u know who is it and enjoyed ur night!!"

All the girls in the ball room squeal and they think the song is for them but in reality it's for kristina and only she and Luhan knew. The boys and girls seem to notice too.

The boys soon returned to their table and Kristina tried not to look at Luhan or lay. Soon they food and drink are served. The waiter passes each drink for each of them.

Someone in the dark is smiling as Kristina take a drink from her drink.

"Bingo!"

~~~~~~~~~

During the whole night, she has been looking at Kristina very closely. She bride the waiter that is serving her table and asks him to give this drink to Kristina. The drink that she had spiked with the drug she is given. She looks at her closely making sure she drinks the whole drink before the drug starts to work.

Kristina went to the restroom and that is when the drug started to work.

"Why do I feel so sleepy. " Kristina ask hers.

Kristina felt hands grab her and place something over and nose, a chemical like smell fill her senses. She fought against the person's strong grip but whoever it was, it is just too powerful. One whiff of the stuff they had placed over was enough to make her eyelids want to close.

"Help me....." She sends the girls and EXO a mind link without knowing and all of them got the message and look for her. But it was too late.

Kristina slowly slipped further and further away into unconsciousness. Kristina is now in the arm of her kidnappers as he carried her in a bridal style away from the venue. His helper looked around to make sure no one has seen them in action.

"let's go now bro before someone catches us," she said as she looks around to check for people.

He nodded as he followed, he looks at Kristina and plastered that evil grin on his face. 'I told u before. If I can't get ur heart, no one will. Now I will make you mine.' He thought.

EXO looked for her Everywhere but could find her. Tao decided to use his power to trace her but seeing what happened when she send their the mind link. Soon Everyone saw what happen and they all knew it is bad.

They quickly went to a abandoned place and make a portal to the wolves kingdom. EXO told Isa and Eliza to stay close to them as they are not werewolf and they are not allowed.

All of them headed to the palace where the royal family are. The King and queen see them, they are very happy to see they are back. But they don't look very happy.

"Boys! U are back!!"

"Your highness. I'm very sorry we are not able to bring the princess back. We found her but the vampire is a step a head of us."

"Is ok. We will get her back. Can u explain why is there a vampire and witch here along with 2 other werewolf. "

"Mate!"

Everyone is shock when they hear someone shouted mate. They look in the direction, all the girls are shock as they recognise the person. He immediately was in front of Sarah and hugging her.

"Lawrence oppa? Why are u here? Wait this aura!"

"He is a prince! That mean he is the older brother of kristina!" Elisa and Isa said together.

The queen look very happy that her Son had found his mate. When she look at the rest the girls, she felt safe with them here. When she see Kylie, she was in shock but keep quiet.

(sorry for cutting into the story. i want to explain u should know that lawrence and sarah met before right in chp 2 but lawrence didnt recognise her right. that is when lawrence had left most of his wolf at exo planet as he dont want anyone to catch his aura as a prince so he left it in exo planet and only have a bit of his wolf so it is not enough to recognise his mate. sarah is not old enough to know who is her mate yet. i hope u understand now. only royal can leave some part of their wolf in their own kingdom. back to story.) 

"Honey, our baby princess is kidnapped what should we do? "

"We could save her but we don't know what they will do to her?"

"Let ask her mate what must we do. "

"What?"

"Yixing, Luhan what do u think we should do?"

"Your highness, I think we should save her. I got a really bad feeling. "

"Ok. That what we will do but u two will have to plan everything. "

~~~~~~

So who do u ship?

Lay and kristina?

Or

Luhan and Kristina?

Or

Eric and Kristina?

Comments down below and vote which is ur favourite ship! Let me know! I'm excited to know. Let get this chapter to 20 reader, 8 vote and 4 comments for the next chapter, okay??