Chp 20: Demon

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Today is exo 7th anniversary so I decided to update. I have been a exo fan when exo fans when we are called exotic. exo have been a big part of my life. There is a lot of people that are OT8 and think lay has left because he has not been with exo and in their comeback. I think this is just stupid. Lay has never left exo; he is just busy with his plan in China. He has never forgotten about his brothers. Please do not be an OT8, exo will always be OT12, but for someone people is OT9. and please don't be mean to me, I'm just saying what I think. 

~~~~
Chapter 20: Demon

Henry followed the order of King Justin and was around the young princess haru everywhere she goes. Watching her every move. He has mask his sense to prevent any suspicious. He has kept an eye on everyone around the princess moves, as he waits for a time where she will be all alone to capture her.

Soon he watches her for months until he found a perfect time she will be all alone in her room, and then back to get all the material he will need. He prepares everything before the process.

After he is done, he entered her room and quietly walked toward her. He covers and nose with the moist the cloth with chloroform. She struggled and tried to get out of his grip. The chemical soon started to affect her, she began to feel dizzy, but she tries to get out. She bites down hard on his hand, and he drops her. She tried to crawl out and yell for help, but soon she is unconscious. Henry tied her up just in case she wakes up and was escaping, Jun Xing walks into the room. When he senses the guy in front of him is a vampire, he immediately screams for help.

Henry tried to knock him out, but he was running out of the room. He quickly drops haru and rush in front of his and blocks him, he hit him on the back of his neck, and that knocked him out immediately.

Jun Xing had delayed the time when Henry should escape. Kristina and some of the guardian heard jun Xing's scream from Haru's room and ran up to the room. Kristina was shocked to see Henry with both haru, and Jun Xing knocked out on each of his shoulders.

"Henry what u doing here! How did u get in!"

"Looks like your security is not very good, which let two enemies came in your land which u even knowing. It's obvious what I'm doing here — taking your babies back to their biological Father. I think they would like to meet him. Don't you think so, kristina? It looks like I'm escaping this time too." Henry said and threw powder at them.

"What the hell?" Kristina said as she started to cough.

"Tina, don't breath in!" Kai yelled as he realised what powder it is but it was too late, Kristina and the rest had inhaled the dust and pass out, he quickly teleport away.

'! Looks like that Kai escape, he will inform the king and queen looks like I have to act quickly.' Henry thought as he transported everyone that he knocks out including himself back to the castle.

Henry locks them in the basement of the castle. He tied kristina, Jun Xing and the guardians which only have Luhan, lay, baekhyun and chanyeol together. While he leaves haru On the other side of the room alone with her leg chain to the wall.

~~~~

Kai teleported and fell right in front of Kylie who is with her mom. Kai was gasping as the powder also started to affect him; he may have inhaled a little. She immediately ran toward him and asked, "babe, are u alright?"

"Henry here, they capture... haru... Kristina.... the guys..." Kai gasp as he soon he passes out.

"What does it mean, Mother?"

"I think it means that Henry who is the best warrior of the vampire is here and he had captured kristina, the boys and the kids. Kai manages to escape, but he is also affected by the powder Henry throw on them, which will knock them out." Queen jihyo explain as there is some powder left on Kai.

"That means that they have already processed with their plan? That means the war will break out very soon. We still can stop the war by saving them, saving haru before the transformation." Kylie exclaimed.

"I think it's too late; if they have captured haru, they will quickly proceed with their plan in transforming her to her demon self," Queen said sadly.

"No...That means that we have to fight haru..."

"It's the only way... patch out some of the soldiers to look for them. They should not hurt them as it is not who they want. They should be sent back very soon." Queen jihyo said as she looks out of the window.

"But Mother, they have kidnap haru it is an act of war, shouldn't we declare war first?" Kylie asked.

"Do u think our people want to fight their princess haru? Do u want to fight her?" Queen jihyo questioned Kylie.

"No," Kylie mumbled.

"Than why declare now? We will wait... they will declare very soon... war is what they want, they want to take control of the whole EXO Planet." Queen jihyo reply as she looks out of the peaceful field.

"Soon there will be blood everywhere...." Queen jihyo Whisper.

~~~

After some weeks, haru slowly regain her conscious only to see her Mother, Uncle and Brother tied and chained together on the other side of the room. She tried to get to them but realise her legs are shackled together and chain to the wall, So she can't move.

Haru screams for them to wake up as she is scared. Jun Xing slowly woke up and also struggled to get out as he was confused. He also feels weaker than usual; he shakes his Mother and Uncle awake.

"Mom, what happened?"

"We got captured by our enemy, the vampire who is after haru, he was escaping with her as he is done capturing her when u ran in, we hear u scream and Came running in, and soon we all knocked out by some powder. We were out for a few weeks because of the power, and they also inject wolfsbane into us, to weaken us even more. Haru tried to get out of the chain! Tried to escape they can't get to u!" Kristina explained and yelled haru to get out of the chain.

"I don't think she will be going anywhere but here.... she belongs here..." someone walks in said.

They soon saw his face, kristina and the boys was not surprised at all.

"Haru, u are going to help us in the plan." King Justin said.

"Hell not u are touching my child!"

"No no u are wrong, remember that u only the Mother of this children. Have you ever told them who is their biological Father is? I don't think so."

Kristina face when blank, she never Wants to children to know what happened.

"Did u Mother there u two that u are also prince and princess of the vampire? Ur biological Father is the crown prince of the vampire."

"Mom is it true?"

"Yes..."

"Why didn't u tell us?"

"I didn't want to let u know."

"Sorry to break this touching moment but the plan is going to begin."

"No! You are not touching her! Over my dead body!" Kristina gained a sudden strength and broke the rope around her and dash toward King Justin. He grabs her and slams her head down on the ground knocking her unconscious as she is weaker.

"As u wish." King Justin smirk as blood is flowing on the floor where he had slam Kristina's head. There is a crack on the floor too.

"Eomma!" The kids are crying.

"So tell me, princess, do u want to meet ur biological Father?"

"No! I don't care if he is my biological dad or not! U kill my Mother and hell. I will see u as my Grandfather!"

"Too bad that is not in your choice. Wherever u like or not, u still will have to do what I told u to do."

Soon there is chanting around the room, and haru started to struggles around. The chanting also affected jun Xing. They are trying to make her demon surface and lock her down.

Soon she started to change; her eyes turn into a blood red colour, her clothes change into a dark outfit. The chanting stop and King Justin shot her with an arrow containing the spell. The arrow just disappeared into Haru's body locking her true self in the back of her head, her demon, Crimson, now have full control of her body.

The boys yell for her to step out of it, but all of them were drained by their power by Crimson. After they couldn't do anything, Jun Xing broke free from the rope and in his Angel's form as the chanting also affected him.

Cael, Jun Xing's Angel, tried to get Crimson to stop but she didn't listen, and they started to attack each other. Crimson had badly injured Cael as he is still weak from the wolfsbane.

King Justin stop Crimson before she kills them, he transported them to the forest near the palace.

"That is enough, Crimson. You need to keep your energy. We still have the plan to do."

"Why must I help u? U are nobody to me." Crimson ask him,

"I help u get this body, without me until now u still wouldn't have her body. So help us."

"Mmmm fine but u want lots of souls for me to eat, so I have a lot of energy to fight for u."

"Ok."

King Justin and Crimson process what king Justin had planned, training her to fight in the war. She will be leading one army in the war. King Justin also ordered Henry to find lots of human for crimson to feed on their souls.

~~~~~~~~

The girls and some soldier out to find them. The girls also inform the rest of the boys to help them find the rest.

The boys and girls searched for the forest and found them unconscious. Kylie heals Luhan, and the rest of them wake the rest up.

"What happened, Luhan?"

"They captured us, inject us with wolfsbane and make us watch them transform haru to her demon self, Crimson. Kristina tried to stop them but she is still weak from the wolfsbane, and that bastard slams her head on the ground. How is jun Xing? He was injured badly as he tried to help his Sister, he fought with her, but he wasn't her match."

"Kylie, Jun Xing is not very good, his breathing very heavily. We need to go to the hospital immediately. Kristina doesn't look very good too. Her head is badly injured too. Kylie, u need to teleport them to the Hospital now." Suho informs Kylie.

"Ok, take care of them. Bring them back to their room and rest. I will bring them to the hospital." Kylie said.

"Kylie, remember that Kristina is pregnant, please check that the baby is ok." Luhan beg.

Kylie didn't say anything, and she teleports them to the hospital. She yells for the nurse to help her; the doctor soon comes to help kristina and Jun Xing. They brought them to the ER and Kylie sit on the bench, waiting for their news.

~~~

Luhan, Lay, chanyeol and baekhyun is given the antidote for the wolfsblade. Suho told them to rest, but they insist that they should check on kristina and Jun Xing.

Suho, d.o, Sehun, Chen had to push them back to bed and force them to rest. After they are asleep, they went to the hospital and check with Kylie how are they. Kylie told them she still hasn't heard from them until now.

Just then the doctor came out. Kylie rush to him, "so how are they?"

"Princess badly injured her head thanks to her special blood she is fine, for others that are in her position, they would have died on the spot where he slammed her head on the floor. Don't worry she will wake up soon. Something shocking that her baby didn't take any effect from the wolfsbane into her. It seems like the baby is immune to wolfsbane."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Of course it is!"

"How about jun Xing?"

"Prince Jun Xing is very weak from the attack by his Sister; he is not doing very good. He still pulls through as he knows his Sister will need his help to get out of her state now. His angel is very active now too. He is also transforming into his full angel self. He will be getting his wings soon. He will be improving as his angel is healing him from the physical injuries."

"That good, when will he wake up?"

"He only wakes up only his transformations is done. Princess will be waking up this few day."

"Thank you doctor."

Kylie and the boys are relieved from the news. Kylie stays behind to take care of them as the boys return to tell Luhan, Lay, baekhyun and chanyeol about the news.

Before they leave Kylie whispered something as her eyes glow silver, no one wanted to hear what she said.

"The war is coming... I see it..."