Introduction

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

Copyright © KristenWong, 2014 - 2016

Edit 2016-now

 

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED. This book contains material that is protected. Any unauthorized reprint. This book is not allowed to be reproduced keep transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic and mechanical, including photocopying, printing, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher. All pic from this book is from the internet. Credit to the internet.  

 

 

If this story is similar to another story it is a just pure coincidence! Please do not plagiarize my story. I think the story myself and some help from my best friend in my school. If this story is similar to the book in the asainfanfics website title The Lost Princesses by Kristen Wong, that is also me! I am going to writing on asainfanfics and wattpad!! Please inform me if u know someone that has a similar storyline with me, I will need to check if they plagiarize my work. Thank you.

 

 

Feel free to share or promote the book! That would be greatly appreciated! 

 

 

BEFORE WE BEGIN

 

TIMELINE

Old version:

Start: End of Oct 2014

Finish: 6 Nov 2017

 

Revised version:

Start: 5 Nov 2016

Finish:

 

FOREWORD

"Every wolf need their mate, even if it needs to pay with their life. They would want to be with their mate and start a family of their own."

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, beautiful people! Thanks for checking out my book before it has been edited and rewritten! The old unedited version I will be removing the book to edit and rewrite as I think it is bad so yeah... I will be posting the edited and revised version of the book soon so please check it out and support the book. I would change the storyline a little so for those who want to read the book, sorry to say but u have to wait until I finish the edited version of the book then u can read. Just joking I will finish the old book before I edit it, and I will put up a notice to tell u all the book will be editing soon. The old version of the book will still be available for a few months before I will take it down. So there will be two books of the same title. So don't be confused.

 

Rated M for language and some violence. There may be some read it at your own risk. Different idols from different groups will appear, as well as actor or actress. 

 

For those who have questions to ask me about myself, I do comment on the chapter or private message me. For a small introduction which I don't think I did before. so here is it.

 

I'm Malaysian but study in Singapore. I'm a girl. I started to write fanfic or novel after reading a few months of fanfic and got interested in writing so I started out with my first fanfic which is removed and rewrite. Second fanfic is EXO vs The Twin. The third one is this book. I had to on-hold the book as I don't have time to write two books at once. But I will continue the book soon after I finish the lost princesses. So that all with the introduction of the book and myself. This edited version may be a little different so better finish the unedited one and read this as a new fanfic. 

 

INTRODUCTION

Every supernatural creature has their own tradition.

~

For the wolves, it was not really exciting before the first wolves twin princesses are born. Before the twin is born, they had a legend that says one of the twin princesses will be stronger than other and so she is the most powerful supernatural ever born. She will be the legendary pure white wolf. Her sister will be a silver wolf but she will have a little of the other color. Legend says that the pure white wolf will save the whole planet and she will have 12 guardians that will protect her from the evil force. She along with her sister and her 12 Guardian will protect the whole universe from the evil force. 

 

When the whole planet knows that a wolf twin princesses are going to be born. It went chaos. Many kingdoms want the twin as the legend says she will have a very powerful power that no one has before. The people in wolves kingdom were worried about the princesses, they didn't want to lost control of the whole EXO planet as they are the strongest on the planet now. Her guardian mission is to protect her and help her along the way when she needed help along with her Sister. 

 

The last legendary white wolf dies many centuries ago. Until now it has been 7 centuries that the moon goddess hasn't choose the next white wolf but it says that the moon goddess will choose a white wolf that will rule the wolves kingdom. After 7 centuries, she hasn't chosen.

 

When the king of the wolves receive a dream where the moon goddess told him that the next white wolf is coming. The whole kingdom knew the next day. The legend was said again after 7 centuries it will be happening again. The white wolf possesses multiple talents so anyone who is rumored to be the white wolf would be kidnapped and be forced to mate with other supernatural in order to produce stronger pups.

 

REMINDER

 

Do remember to vote and comments. Please do not leave a hate or self-promoting comments. Thank you! (Ps. they WILL be deleted)

 

CAST

Kristina Pimenova as Kristina Kim Wen Xing

Selena Gomez as Sarah Park

Kristen Stewart as Isabella Barrett

Elizabeth Hiley as Kylie Han Hae Soo

Lili Reinhart as Elizabeth Haley 

Lawrence Wong (actor) as Lawrence Kang

EXO as themselves

Kris Wu Yi Fan as himself

Luhan as himself

Huang Zi Tao as himself

~~~~~~

I hope u will enjoy the book. Do comment ur thought and how u feel!! I will read and reply to your questions!!

~Kristen Wong 

[EDITED]