Chp 10: Preparation

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Thank you everyone that support my book on wattpad. This story is also available on wattpad, I really hope that u will give me more support here! I really hope there will be more reader here. Enough of talking, let's proces with the chapter.

~~~~~~~
Chapter 10: Preparation

The next day, Kristina went back to school and as Sarah said. Everything back to normal. Hazel and Eugenia still send threatening note but Kristina is not scare any more.

Eric could sense the power rationing off Kristina, her scent has change which confirms that she has shift. Her aura feel like a royal which show that she is the princess. He is happy that his plan has not gone to waste.

Tomorrow is the acquaintance night and his plan will officially start tomorrow. He stares at his phone before calling someone.

"Father I will process with the plans tomorrow when the school have acquaintance night, EXO won't have time to look after her since the venue is very big. I will kidnap her and bring it back to us. "

"Will ur Sister help?"

"I'm not sure but she sure did Try to expose her secret but EXO cover it up by removing everyone memory of that.

"That not good. Be sure to do it fast. I think Kristina know she is the princess and EXO know also well. The moon goddess' Daughter finally shift u can look for her Too and kill her so the stupid wolf don't have a goddess to lead them anymore."

"I will Father. One more thing Father, she has found her mates. And they will feel what is going On with the princess. Can I mark her as my mate to Send pain to Her two mates? "

"Remember if u do. And they take her back u will feel the pain. When they remove ur mark but marking her too it means to forcefully taking ur mark away that will give u a lot of pain do u still Want to do it. "

"Yes. If there is a chance I can be her mate I will."

"But be careful. Take care, my Son. "

He ends the call and he scanned through his contacts in his phone and called the person he needs the most when it come to this matter.

"Hey!" the person he called reply.

"Let do it tomorrow," he said without greeting him first.

"Oh, really why so fast? Have u confirm if she is the princess?" he replied.

"why? not ready?" he questioned as he was getting annoyed.

"no, it's not that. of course, I'm always ready for ur orders," he answered as he laughed.

"good heard that."

"so tomorrow huh?" he assured

"yes. Be sure to prepare the pill that stops the mate bond and will Make her fall asleep. I'll hang up now. thank again." he said

"no problem." he retorted.

He called someone again.

"Hey, can u help me with something little sis?"

"What bro?"

"Can u spike the wolves princess for me with the drug I provide?"

"Sure why not? I'm the vampire princess after all. "

"Thanks sis!"

~~~~~~

There is no classes for the preparation for he acquaintance night. Since all the student are busy looking for their dress and suit along with their looks. All the performers will go today and rehearsals the performance for the night. The girls and EXO when to school and rehearsals, the girls is up first before the boys. After the girls had finished their rehearsals, they were leaving and both of them meet at the door. Luhan was eye contacting Kristina and the rest of the girls realised but keep quiet.

The boys went to their rehearsals. Both the group are all wonder what performance each other will perform.

Luhan could feel danger coming but when and where he doesn't know, This makes him worried.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kristina went home after the rehearsals along with the rest of the girls. All of them went home to get ready for their performance outfit and the night dresses. Kristina was too tired so she went home and took a nap. 

"Yah! Tina! Wake up! "

Kristina heard Somin and JiWoo eonnie waking her up from her beauty sleep.

"Eonnie~ there is no school for today. Let me sleep."

"Don't u have the acquaintance night?"

"Oh ! I forgot!" Kristina shot up on the bed.

She looks around and notices many things that shouldn't be in her room.

"What with all this?"

"Didn't we tell u last night? We will dress you up. We have the dress pick for u too. "

"Oh no!"

Kristina remembers when they dress her up. They will do very fancy and elegant makeup and dresses.

"Let get u breakfast because we have a lot of things to do. " Jiwoo said as she gave her a wide grin.

After they ate their breakfast, Comin asks Kristina to take a shower. After that, they had her legs and all unwanted hairs to be waxed. Kristina always hated to wax as it is very painful but she is left with no choice.

After that drastic waxing session, she had her hair and foot spa at the same time. Next was manicure and pedicure then facial. She hated to do all these as she Want to be a simple girl but once in a while she will have to do as she has to attend events with her parents and Brothers.

Jiwoo also treated lunch. Food was delivered to her house. After lunch, jiwoo say it is time for Kristina to change her hair colour, they decided to dyed her hair ash brown because it would also compliment her fair skin and round brown eyes.

"Goodbye, brown hair. "

It was already 4:30 in the afternoon and she need to be at the venue as early as 6pm as the program starts at 7pm. Her makeup now is her performance and whole night makeup. They had mix both together. Now the really glam start, everything before is just a "makeover" according to them. Jiwoo first curl her hair into big waves at the end of her hair, somin did her makeup.

As her make up is done, she slipped into her black off shoulder dress and silver heels. SoMin helped her put on her accessories. (In the pic)

"Okay! We are finally done!! Now check yourself." Both SoMin and jiwoo proudly exclaimed as she let her face the mirror.

She squeezed her eyes several times and she even pinched herself on the cheeks. Both jiwoo and SoMin are laughing at her.

"I-is this really me? I look so much different from the other look u do on me. Isn't all this accessories all design by me? " she said in amazement.

"Yes. U never see ur real design so Mom and we decided to give it to u as a gift from us.

Kristina's parents arrived home from work and they saw her.

"Woaaa! Is that my beautiful Daughter?" Mr Kim says who was stunned as he held both of her hands.

"Oh my! Let me take a picture first!" Mrs Kim exclaimed as she took out her phone and take a picture of her.

"U look good in that dress and the accessories bring more of ur personality out more. U look so beautiful and elegant!" Mrs Kim said.

She looks at the wall clock and saw it was already 5:30 pm.

"Oh no! I have to go now. Thanks, eonnie!! " she kissed her parents and Sister goodbye before leaving.

"Let out driver drive u to school!"

"Ok! "

"He is waiting at the front door!"

"Ok! Bye!!"

"Enjoy the night!"

Kristina nodded as she waved goodbye. She walks out for the front door, ahjussi is already there waiting for her.

This is it!

~~~~~~~~~~

(Imagine the boys' looks here is like during their red carpet at melon music awards or any one! They all looked so handsome and elegant with those suits and brushed up hair! Ah!!!!*fangirling*)

Kristina is on the way to school when her phone beeps.

[from: Lay]
Sorry about last time. Please give me a chance and can u be my date?

She replied back.

[To: Lay]
Sorry, I can't. But u forgive u. I will give u a chance but not today. I'm sorry.

Lay smiled as he had read her message. At least She will give him a chance.

Another beep is heard.

[From: Luhan]
Will U be my date for the night?

Luhan Want to make sure she is by his side all night to prevent anyone getting her.

[To: Luhan]
Maybe.

[From: luhan]
Oh please~ pretty please~

[to: luhan]
Is the mighty Luhan whinning to ask me to be his date? Where did that bossy Luhan go?

[from: Luhan ]
Mmmm I don't know. Maybe the bossy Luhan change? Haha

[to: luhan]
Sorry I want to be alone and be together with my Friends.

[from: luhan]
Oh ok. But u still can hang out with me right?

[to: luhan]
Yeah I can.

[from: luhan]
Ok! Let's meet in school! See you soon!!

~~~~~~~~~

Kristina soon arrived in school, she is about to enter the grand assembly hall where she meet the girls when her phone started ringing, someone is calling.

It was Luhan.

"Hey Luhan!" She answered while she walked inside the hall. She avoided some bunch of boys trying to take her picture and another bunch of girls busy taking some pictures.

"Where are you?" He asked.

She halted. "I had just arrived. I'm already her inside the hall, " she replied.

He was searching for her around as he kept on walking.

"Where exactly are you and why Colour are u wearing?" He asked as he shoved pass his way through the crowd.

"I'm here at the entrance door, I'm wearing a black off-shoulder dress, " she said.

He was near the entrance door when he spotted a girl wearing a black off-shoulder dress but he wasn't sure if it is truly her because she is back facing him.

"Can you raise your right hand now?" He asked.

"Huh? Why would I do that?" She uttered.

He rolled his eyes. "Just do it!" He shouted.

Kristina heard a loud voice from behind and it sounds like Luhan's as she raised her right hand and turned around. She spotted him.

Luhan felt like he has been strike by a lightning as he saw her. He looked at her from head to foot. "Wow!!" He muttered.

'She really looks like her now. ' he thought.

She put down her phone and waved at him and smiled. It was then he went back to his senses. He was came towards her when all of the rest of the EXO members came along with the girls.

"Wow! Tina, is that really u? U look so magical!" Eliza says.

"Yeah it's me. "

"Let me Guess. Jiwoo and Somin eonnie did this for u?"

"Yeah. They are alway like that. "

"Haha but u really look good. With that hair. The wait isn't all the accessories that u design for ur family business?"

"Yeah, they are. Eomma and eonnie gave them to me. "

"U look really good with them. No wonder it was sold out so fast. "

"Thanks. "

Lay at the back was shock by her beauty. He was staring at her the whole time.

Isa saw lay staring at Kristina and tried to help them out.

"Let take a pic!! "

They all came together and took a picture.

"Now let lay and Tina takes a picture! They are such a perfect couple!"

Lay's face turns into crimson as both of them exchanged Shy glances.

"What are u doing Isa!"

"What? Taking a pic?"

His hand tremble As he put his arm around her waist. Luhan on the other hand was jealous that lay got so close to Kristina.

After the boys leave luhan to stay behind and waited for Kristina to be done with the girls.

Kristina told the girls to meet at the backstage as she just need to change her outfit for the performance. The rest will go change and put their performance makeup and outfit. The girls head to the venue as they saw Luhan waiting for  Kristina.

Kristina turns about around and saw Luhan. Luhan walks up to her and held her hand.

She is surprised who approached her. He really looked good tonight as his hair brushed up, he now standing close In front of her.

"U know what? There are a lot of beautiful girls today, expect you, " he said.

Kristina hissed in annoyance. He is probably teasing her.  "I know, I'm not that beautiful, " she replied back.

He chuckled. "Let go if Not we are late. "

Kristina narrowed her eyes on him. But he instantly became serious as he stiffened his gaze on her. "because you are the most beautiful girl tonight. U look like a goddess, My baby. " he said and her face turned into scarlet as butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

"Luhan stop teasing me." She said as she looked down.

He stop and held her Chin as he raised her head. Now her eyes are locked on his gaze. "U know we are mates so can u give me any chance to prove myself? That night, when I apologised, I wanted also to let you know that I will never ever hurt you and even your feeling anymore, I promise. I don't need any answer now but u should give lay a chance too. " he said.

His words were heartfelt. She smiled at him. "I'm Glad know that. But really need to think about all the mate and werewolf thing. For tonight I want to enjoy the night. Let's not talk about mate or werewolf. I know now I'm not a human but u want to enjoy my night as a human before all the trouble come out. "  she said as she walked into the hall and disappear from luhan's sight.

*guys look out for kristina. I don't know why but I have a feeling danger is coming very soon* Luhan mind link EXO.

*noted!* all of them mind link back.

~~~~~~~~