Chp 1: New School, New people

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

The pic above is the character name and it's cast. Kristina has brown eye. Her eye will only be Blue when she has strong emotions. Kylie also has brown eyes. I know the story here Kylie, Kristina and Sarah are Korean but the pic is an American but just imagine they look like that but they are Korean, ok? Please don't hate me. I think they portrait the character better than anyone. Please forgive me if u are angry.  

 

tips for the reader:

 

"....." conversation

 

'......' thought

 

*......* mind link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 1: New school, New people

 

A new year has started. Students are going to their uncertain new school, where some are excited but also worries about what the future held. Would it be a mistake or would be just a luck of where they are right now?

 

Kristina is getting ready for her first year in high school. When she received the news that her best friends had transferred to be in the same school as she is, she was so excited knowing she would have friends on the first day of school. They only told her about the news a few night before the school start and was only confirmed, one week before school starts. All of them planned to buy their school books and uniform together. Hence, they went to buy their school supplies two days before school starts. When they were buying the school supplies, her mark on her arm mysteriously glowed, she quickly hides it before any of her friends could even see it. 

 

"Hey, Kristina come and see this!" Isabella said calling Kristina over to look at something.

 

"Oh, what is it?"

 

"Why are u covering ur arm?" Elizabeth asked.

 

"Urm...Nothing. " she pulled her left sleeve down to cover the mark.

 

"Great!! Let's continue buying our stuff for school!" Sharon said in excitement.

 

"Lego!"

 

Soon as they finished shopping, they went straight back home. Kristina went home and have her dinner with her family. Soon the sunset came and it was time for bed. She had a quick shower and went to bed.

 

The night passed, soon the next day came. The sunlight greeted Kristina, as the sunlight shines into her room blinding her eyes making her stir a bit. The birds started to chip singing their morning songs and this awake Kristina a little again.

 

Suddenly the door open and heavy foot stop came in.

 

"Sleepyhead wake up. U don't want to be late on your first day of school. To be exact first day of your first year in high school."

 

"Mmmmm"

 

"Is that yes or no? If it is a yes, why are u not moving?"

 

"Mmmmm"

 

"What?"

 

"Okay...."

 

"What? Hurry up or you really will be late!!!"

 

"Ne...."

 

Kristina turns to another side and covers her face with her pillow. Suddenly Kristina felt cold water on her face, she immediately jerks up from her sleeping position.

 

"Eomma, I'm awake. U don't need to spray or oh wait it's not spray but pour COLD water on me. What do I ever do to u?"

 

"Hehe sorry. You better get ready for school fast or u will be late for school. I will be downstairs cooking breakfast for u. Come down when u are done."

 

"ok."

 

'Why is my Eomma like my older sister??' She thought.

 

She slowly drags herself to the bathroom, took a shower, change to her school uniform. She went downstairs and saw her parents and her brothers eating breakfast.

 

"Morning..."

 

"Why so moody?? Hmm?" J.Seph asked.

 

"Nothing oppa just tired.... *yawn* Sorry."

 

"Did u stay up all night to read or write ur fanfictions??" Matthew asked.

 

"Mmmm yeah... so-called... hehe, "

 

"Oh, that why. Now hurry up and eat, u don't want to be late on your first day of school." J.Seph reminded Kristina.

 

"Arrasseo oppa."

 

After that, she quickly eats her breakfast and prepares for school.

 

"Eomma! Appa! Oppas! I'm going to school!!"

 

"Ok. Please be careful!" Eomma reminded.

 

"Make new friends okay and enjoy yourself in school!" Appa said.

 

"Ne!! Arrasseo appa eomma!!"

 

Kristina walks out of her house, lock the door and walk toward the bus stop. After a few minutes the bus came, she boards the bus and finds a window seat. She sits down, takes out her iPhone and her earpiece, puck her earpiece in and listens to her favorite music. After a few stops, a lot of students soon board the bus too. Suddenly someone sat on the seat beside Kristina, because of the sudden movement, Kristina looked up and she sees a guy wear the same school uniform as her sitting beside her. He wears his cap lowly to cover his face like he doesn't want anyone to know who is he. She is

not interested in him as she's too tired so she continued to rest.

 

Soon the bus stopped and Kristina has reached her school. She has no idea it was her stop. Everyone from her school started to get down from the bus. Soon everyone from her school had gotten down the bus. The guy that sits beside Kristina sees that she is from the same school as himself so he decided to wake her up.

 

"Agassi... u have reached ur school. We have to go if not we are going to be late."

 

"Ok... wait.... what?"

 

'Why is there a male voice?? That can't be Oppa, Oppa didn't take the same bus as me. Then who is it?'

 

Kristina then started to open her eyes and found the guy's face was inches away from hers.

 

"What do you think you are doing? why is ur face so close to mine? Are u trying to kiss me!!!"

 

"Anyio..." He panics and tried to denied and defend himself.

 

"Yah!!!"

 

Then Kristina pushes him away and gets up. She gets off the bus so did the guy.

 

"Yah! Why are u following me? Are u a stalker?"

 

He finally can't take it anymore and yell, "Are u stupid? Didn't u see my uniform is the same as your??"

 

"Ahhhhhh. Mianhae."

 

She then quickly walks to her school feeling embarrass...

 

'Why am I so unlucky?? Who is that guy anyway? Why does the guy need to cover his face? Not like he is an idol or world star? Why do I feel sparks when I push him away? Never mind. Now I need to get to school my friends are waiting for me.'

 

She slowly walked to her school gate, Two Moon Academy, and saw her Best Friends, Isabella Barrett, Elizabeth Haley and Sarah Park.

 

"Isa!! you're early today I thought u will be late like u use to be."

 

"Oh Hi, Tina! I want to make a good impression on my first day of school in high school." Isabella replies Kristina.

 

"Haha ok, where is Kylie?"

 

"She didn't tell u? She is sick today but she will be back tomorrow!" Sarah looks at Kristina weirdly.

 

"Strange, Kylie is normally very strong and never get sick," Kristina said.

 

"Don't know? 🤔 " Elizabeth leave her shoulder up.

 

"Never mind, let go to take our class schedules from the office or we will be late!" Isabella reminded.

 

We went to the office and take our class schedules, locker number and combinations.

 

"Hey, we are in all the moon star section and our timetable is the same!" Elizabeth said and she throws her fists in the air.

 

"Yeah! We can be together! I hope Kylie timetable is the same." Sarah wish.

 

"I hope our section have cute boys," Isabella said playfully.

 

"U and ur playgirl personality.... "

 

"Hehe..." Isabella scratch the back of her head.

 

"I hope Kylie will be back tomorrow." Kristina hopes.

 

We walk into our homeroom classroom and Kristina was about to open the door. Someone pull the door open and bang into Kristina, she fell backward and the person just walks away.

 

"Hey, don't u know how to apologize after u bump into someone?!" Kristina yelled.

 

"Hey, it is not my fault okay. Don't u know who am I?" The guy says.

 

"No, and I don't care!!" Kristina scream.

 

"Hey don't fight anymore." Another guy appears out of nowhere pleased.

 

"It's none of your business!!" Both Kristina and the guys shouted at the same time.

 

Kristina turn her head to see who said that and was shocked to see the guy from the bus.

 

"You!!!!" Both of them yell together again.

 

"U are from this moon star section too???" Kristina asks him.

 

"Yeah." The guy replied.

 

"Lay do u know her??" The guy that bumped into Kristina asks the guy from the bus which name is lay.

 

"No Luhan Hyung, I met her on the bus on the way to school." Lay reply.

 

"Tina forget it. Please don't fight on our first day of school." Sarah pleased. Sarah is always the good girl in our group but she can be a bad or noisy girl too.

 

"Ok.... for once I will listen to u, Sarah," Kristina says calmly to Sarah.

 

"For u!! I will remember and will not ever forget what happened today but I will forgive u this time." Kristina yells at the guy that bumped into her which name is Luhan.

 

When Kristina what saying that, her eyes are changing Colour from her brown to sky blue back to brown again. Lay and Luhan notice it and they look at each other.

 

'Later we need to tell the other. ' Luhan say in their mind.

 

'Why are u so cold towards that girl??' Lay ask.

 

'We do not know if she is our enemy or not. U know princesses is taken away by some other supernatural. ' Luhan tell the younger boy.

 

'But this school is full of human and maybe some supernatural. She may be a human and don't u feel that we know her somewhere??' Lay ask the older boy.

 

'Yeah but that may be a spell. We will tell the others this and see how.' Luhan tried to hit some sense into the younger boy mind as he is always the blur one in the group and easily get tricked.

 

"Let go, Girls," Kristina tells the girls to move to class.

 

As Kristina and the girls entered the class and they see 10 boys sitting down taking among themselves and a few girls trying to flirt with them. Their other guy's classmates are talking among themselves.

 

They ignore their classmate's behavior and walk to the window seat of three and two.

 

"We will seat here in this last two row of this Column and I will save a seat for Kylie," Sarah said.

 

"Ok!" All of them say in sin.

 

Soon the teacher came in, everyone sat properly in their own seat. The teacher looks very tired, she steps on the platform and put her things on top of the table and she composed herself and faced the class.

 

"Good morning class! I am so so sorry I was late. The teacher had an urgent meeting a while ago." She said.

 

Then Kristina heard someone whispered at the side. "Tssh, lame excuses. " everyone in the class looked at the very tall guy at the back. All can hear it clearly as the atmosphere was truly quiet. Then, the teacher spoke.

 

"Ehem ehem. Well, this is the first day of your high school life and I also the first time u all meet as classmate right? I would like to introduce myself. " As she looks at Kristina and the girls to the girls that were trying to flirt with the boys, which they are wearing cake like makeup on their faces and Super short skirts. She continued, "I am Lee Ji-Eun, u can also call me Ms. IU, the class adviser of moon star section. I want all of you to introduce yourselves one by one at your seat. Just say your whole name or your nickname and of course tell us something about yourselves. You can also tell us what you did during your vacation. "

 

"Who would want to introduce first?" Ms. Lee ask.

 

"No one? Then I will choose. This gentleman here will u start to introduce yourself?"

 

"Me?" The guys scratched his head. He stood up.

 

"This row you are next and everyone just follows. Arraso?" Ms. Lee asked.

 

"Ne!" Everyone answered.

 

She turns to the guys, "okay start. "

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim MinSeok, just call me Xiu Mun. Well, I have my own cafe and I just spent my vacation playing Soccer, " he said and he looked at Luhan. He then sits down.

 

Then one by one, the class stand up and introduced themselves.

 

"My name is Luhan and just like Xiu-min. I also spent my vacation playing Soccer. I'm moved to Korea when I'm in elementary school, I'm born in China, Beijing. " Luhan said.

 

Then, the guy beside him came next. He was beautiful and really full of aegyo. "Hi! My name is oh sehun. I spent my vacation hanging out with my friends and my family. I also went to Paris for a week to shop some clothes ."

 

"Wow! They just went shopping in Paris? They are definitely rich." Kristina was completely astonished 😳.

 

Then the guy wearing glasses was next. "Ahm..... hi! My full name is Kim Jong Dae, you can call me Chen. I spent my vacation reading. " he shyly smiled and he sits back in his seat and went back reading his book.

 

'So his name was Chen. What a cute name!' Isabella thought.

 

Now it was one of the girls that wear like she has nothing to wear in the clothes but pieces of clothes from the bin turn to introduce herself. Ms. Lee chuckled as she sees her. Maybe it was because of her appearance.

 

She stood in her seat and waved. Is this a beauty pageant? "Hi, guys! well, you don't need to know my full name but u will still tell u. My name is Hazel Reilly. You can call me hazy, Zella or even pretty! Well, I spent my vacation in Hawaii with my whole family. Aloooha!" As she did some Tahiti dance.

 

The guys inside the room start to look disgusted at her. However, Hazel was totally ignoring it. Kristina started laughing and Kristina also saw the rest of the girls laughing too.

 

"Okay okay, Miss Reilly that is enough. We don't need to know your talent. You may sit down. " Ms. Lee interrupted. Hazel looked at Ms. Lee as if she wanted to dance more.

 

Then it was another girl from that same group that Hazel is in. Ms. Lee again chuckled, 'what on earth happened with these girls?' Ms. Lee thought.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo oppas! I'm Eugenia Nam your y lady!" As she strikes a pose and continued, "I spent my vacation doing voice lessons. Ehem Ehem. " she was about to sing but Ms. Lee again interrupted and told her that it was already enough. She also sat down sadly in her seat.

 

It was the very tall guy's turn. All eyes were on him. As he stood up from his seat he looks like a tower. "What's up my name is Kris. Wu Yi Fan is my real name. I am an artist so I spent my vacation creating my masterpieces."

 

Then you heard someone laughs at the back. It was the other tall Chinese guy. Then he stopped laughing when he saw Kris looking at him so badly. Kristina looked at Lay and whispered to him, "what's the laughter for?"

 

Lay replied, "You'll soon find out. "

 

Kristina and the girls were so curious then. Maybe he really does arts so well.

 

Then ur was the tall Chinese guy's turn. " hi I'm Huang Zi Tao! Just call me Tao okay? Well, I spent my vacation in China for a month to be with my family and at the same time developed my wushu skills. " As he made a Kung Fu Panda pose.

 

'Wow! Impressive.' Sarah thought.

 

Next was the weird cute guy with round eyes. "Hi, my name is Do Kyung Soo. People call me D.O. At first, I don't like it but I eventually got used to it. I spent my vacation happening Xiu-min in his cafe as I love to cook so I will bake and sell it in Xiu min's cafe. "

 

'He loves to cook. Cool, normally u can't really find a guy that loves to cook. ' Elizabeth thought.

 

Then a guy with dark skin stands up, "Hi my name is Kim Jong-in, just call me Kai. I spent my vacation in my dance studio in my house practicing my dance move."

 

Then Lay stood up as it was his turn. "Ni Hao Ma! I'm Zhang Yi Xing but you can call me Lay. I spent my vacation as a health care volunteer at my dad's hospital. I also compose song during my free time. "

 

Kristina and the girls are shocked to know that his family owns a hospital. Then, the elf looking guy stood up as he was next. "Hi I'm Park Chanyeol, just call me chanyeol. Well, I just spent my vacation hanging out with my friends."

 

Then he cute eyeliner guy was next, "Good morning guys and girls. Well, my name is Byun Baekhyun. Call me Baek Hyun. I spent my vacation doing nothing meaningful but trying different style of eyeliners. " All of you laughing including Ms. Lee.

 

Then it was the smart looking guy's turn. He bowed and introduced himself. "Hi! My name is Kim Jun Myeon. Just call me suho. Well, our family spent our vacation on a Caribbean cruise for a week and another for a European cruise. I also played Golf."

 

"Wow, this guy is really rich!" The whole class girls thought.

 

Soon the rest of the class have introduced themselves and Ms. Kang looked at Kristina and the girls at the back of the class. It was already her turn. Kristina stands up from her seat and starts to introduce herself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kristina Kim Wen Xing. My nickname is Kristina and I spent my vacation only at home and help my parents, oppas, and eonnies in designing jewelry for my family business. "

 

"Miss Kristina Kim? Omg!! I love ur design for the jewelry you design!! I look forward to your new designs. "

 

Then I hear murmuring from the rest of the class.

 

"She is the only Daughter of Kim Min and Kim Jun Hao from the Kim cooperation. "

 

"She is beautiful and pretty. " one of the guys in the class said.

 

"She is a goddess..... I hope I can get her to date me. " another guy said dreaming.

 

"Thank you, Ma'am, for your support for my design. " Kristina replied with a Low voice.

 

Chanyeol and Baek Hyun exchanged looks.

 

Luhan just smirked.

 

D.O just observed everybody's various reaction.

 

Chen still reading his book.

 

Lay looked at you in shock.

 

Sehun and suho looked each other still in disbelief.

 

Xiumin narrowed his eyes at Kristina.

 

Tao looked at Kris to know if what he heard was right. Kris nodded.

 

Hazel and Eugenia left their mouths hanging open.

 

The rest of the guys and girls in class were staring at Kristina still flabbergasted.

 

And Kristina? Kristina only looked down feeling embarrassed.

 

It was Isa's turn to introduce herself. She stands up from her seat and started to introduce herself, "Hi I'm Isabella Barrett. Don't call me Bella, if u want to give me a nickname don't give me that name of Bella I'm not Isabella Swan from Twilight. If not just call me by my full name. I'm from the UK, I move to Korea when I was in middle school because of my parents. They want to move to Korea to experience a different environment. I spent my vacation on physical training in the gym and I learn different martial art. I hope we can have a fun and exciting high school years!"

 

It was Eliza's turn to introduce herself. She stands up from her seat and started to introduce herself, "Hi everyone I'm Elizabeth Haley. Please call me Eliza for short. Don't mind my Friend she doesn't like it when people call her Bella because of the movie twilight as u all know. I'm from the UK, I move to Korea when I was in middle school because of my parents work. That is when I meet all my best friends. I know Isabella when we were still young, we were childhood friends but we didn't contact each other. I spent my vacation designing clothes for my own fashion line. I hope we will have a fun high school with all of u. Thank you. *bow*"

 

It was Sarah's turn to introduce herself. She stands up from her seat and started to introduce herself, "Annyeonghasayo! I'm Sarah Park, yes I'm related to Park Chanyeol here. I'm his cousin. You can call what nickname you want to call me. I spent my vacation practicing my vocal and my instrument, I also go to my dad entertainment and train with the trainee there."

 

"you are the future CEO of moon entertainment?"

 

"Hmmm so call yeah."

 

"Wow! our class really have a lot of famous people from the famous company and some are an heir to their own company. I hope you all will do great to be in this section. ok now let proceed with our lesson." Ms. Lee said.

 

———————————

 

Since it was just the first day of class we were dismissed early.

 

As Kristina and the girls start to pack their bags and was about to leave the class. the boys stop in front of the girls, blocking their way out.

 

"Hey, can u move? we need to go." Kristina asked.

 

"what about no?" Luhan said.

 

"not u again, luhan. can u not make my day worst?" Kristina asked.

 

"Mmmm no. " Luhan says.

 

"guys and girls chill. we just want to do our group introduction as u may not know us from your faces when u enter the class and when we do our introduction." Suho say.

 

"Ok....." the girls reply.

 

" hana, duel, set. We are one! Annyeonghasayo EXO imnida! "

 

"what is EXO?" Isa asked.

 

"EXO is our group name, we sing, dance and compose song too."

 

"ok... thanks for that intro we need to do go," Kristina said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! I'm ur author here! I really hope u like the story! I will really appreciate it if u vote for every chapter and comment ur thoughts on it. Just think that u are talking to the character in the comment section. I may sound a bit desperate but I put in a lot of my effort in writing the chapter and producing a chapter at least 2000 words. I really hope I will enjoy the book and grow with the characters. Also, do comment which day should I update every week or every 2-3 weeks.

~Kristen

[EDITED]