Chp 3: Secret

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link 

~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: Secret 

Soon the morning came, it was already 7 am and her school start at 8 am. Kristina is still not awake yet.

Just then her alarm rang and when she saw the time she immediately jump off the bed and quickly took a shower and change to her school uniform and put little makeup and rush down for breakfast.

Kristina quickly snatched some toasted bread from the table and eat it fast......

"hey!! slow down you pig!!" Mathew oppa teased. Kristina glared at him and he ruffled her hair.

"Whatever! I don't want to be late for my second day and hey! Oppa doesn't mess up my hair! oppa, don't come home late! arrasseo? " Kristina said as she took her car key and walk toward the door.

She then quickly drives off to school. Just nice when she reaches school there is a few parking left so she parks her car in one of the parking lots and walks to school.

"KYAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

"They are so handsome!!!!"

"OMO!! OPPA!!! Good morning!!!"

"OPPA OPPA I bake you cookies!!!"

"OPPA!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!"

Kristina look around and there's a lot of girls she means ALL of the girls to be exact running toward the gate.Those girls started squealing, screaming like their celebrity in the school. Oh Yeah EXO is a celebrity.

'What the hell? Ugh, these girls are irritating. I didn't even bother to look at these boys or whatever that was the reason for this noise.' she thought

Kristina just continued walking and ignored it. She went to meet her friends in the classroom.

"Hey, Kylie you are back! How are you feeling?" Kristina asks Kylie.

"I'm great I heard that she bump into a cute boy, right?" Kylie ask.

"Who? Oh! Him? cute? I don't think so I think he looks so girly." Kristina says.

"you girls told Kylie what happen?" Kristina yell.

"Mmmm sorry but she was very curious about what happens so we told her," Isa says.

"never mind."

~~~~

The perks of being a wolf? That would be their abilities but not their identities. They tried to live as normal as they can so they can hide their identity to humans. because no one in this modern world would ever understand what they are. A human doesn't know that they live in this world with a lot of mysteries. Such as vampires and witches and wolf.

Speaking of the devil, they have become their worst enemy because of what they did to some of their packs in their world but so they live far from the town where they are living is safe from human and can be themselves. Their king decided that they should protect the human from the vampires and all the force of evil and they also can look for the lost princess. that is their mission here on earth. it is not that hard to kill a vampire actually, we just bite them and then they will die.

Luhan never wanted to be a werewolf, because being a werewolf made him lost the one his love......he lost her years ago because she will be a very powerful wolf so she disappeared after her 5 years old birthday party. The worst thing is werewolves only have one mate that is destined to them so he will be growing old alone.

they go to school like any normal teenager is, but their life is really complicated.

"KYAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

"They are so handsome!!!!"

"OMO!! OPPA!!! Good morning!!!"

"OPPA OPPA I bake you cookies!!!"

"OPPA!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!"

there they go again..... approaching EXO and calling them 'oppa'. it's so irritating why can't they just live their life normally? honesty they used to it but this time it's too much and their ears are in pain......wolf stuff....

the wind blew as Luhan sniffed a very familiar scent around them and sehun their maknae noticed his change of expression and so he asks him if he is okay. Luhan actually heard him but he didn't respond to him. he was distracted by that smell.

'something......something is different.' luhan thought. he tried looking around as normal as he can so they can't be suspicious. he looks to the left and right then saw a girl passing by. 'the girl is the one I bumped into yesterday, she smells like someone I know before. Why didn't I smell it yesterday, maybe I was too forced into the fight. The smell like something or someone that I can't remember. I will talk to suho about this.'

~~~~~~

The boys came in and soon after that Ms. Lee came in, "oh I see Han Hae Soo who was absent yesterday is here today will u want to introduce yourself."

"Hi everyone! I'm Han Hae Soo, but I prefer Kylie Han. I'm sorry that I can't make it yesterday, I was sick and was resting at home. please take care of me." Kylie says.

"Ok let process with class." Ms. Lee said and we started a boring day of lesson. after we change a few class and it was lunch time, Kristina and the girls were about to leave the class when luhan came in front of them, " Do you want to eat with us? "

"no thanks, I want to eat with u, but when I see your face I don't even feel like eating. Girls, u go ahead, I don't feel like eating. I will be at where u know right." Kristina says and she walks away to the place she will almost be if she has nothing to do, the dance studio. She on some music and started to dance till the lunch break is over.

"please don't mind her, she is like this when we first meet her. she will get used to you. Can u go first we will meet u in the cafeteria? We will go to our locker. " Kylie says.

"Oh ok, I will go first, at meet u in the area where little people will be walking pass," Luhan said and he went off.

The girl went their locker which is behind each other or a few locker down or up. After they put their things in the locker they head to the cafeteria.

"Girls I know ur identity. " Kylie said.

"What identity?" Isa ask.

"U are a vampire Izzy, Sarah is a werewolf and Eliza is a witch. I know all. " Kylie said.

"How?? We never told u and u are a human how do u know." Eliza ask.

"I'm a werewolf too. I'm a ---- " Before Kylie can finish her sentence Eliza cut her.

"U feel different from Sarah. I can feel u are more powerful. Ur era feels like a royal. But u are not a royal right. " Eliza ask.

"I'm not a royal. I think I'm just a bit strong than the other werewolf. " Kylie says.

When Eliza tried to use a spell on Kylie to see if she is telling the truth but her spell is being reflected by a barrier.

"U have power? A werewolf has never had power. Only the guardians or chosen one have. Are u a chosen one? U can't be guardians. " Eliza says.

"I'm a chosen one, I think. I have these dream when a lady visits me in my dream and say I'm going to take her place when she steps down. She also told me to take good care of my twin. I don't have a twin. " Kylie says.

"Kylie can u describe the lady. "

"She wears a white dress and she's very beautiful and elegant. She has silver hair and silver eyes. "

"She is the moon goddess! If she says u are going to take her place mean that u are her daughter. "

"I'm what?"

"U are her daughter and u need protection should we tell EXO. "

"No, not yet. Let go now. "

The girls and EXO brought their food and they sat together in an area that little people will be walking pass.

"Girls I have a question for you. " Suho ask.

"ok ask," Eliza say.

"What are u? you all don't smell human." Luhan said.

"I see you see or wait is not see but smell us thought, I guess u are a werewolf like Sarah and Kylie, right? I'm a vampire and Eliza is a witch." Isa says.

"Oh, Girls I have something to tell all of us. " Suho say.

"as you all know we are a werewolf, we are the 12 guardians of the wolves kingdom and we are sent here by the king on a mission to find the lost princess of the wolf. we got a message that the lost princess is here so we came and look for her. she is in danger now and we are supposed to protect her. she is the legendary white wolf, all of the supernatural want her now. so we have to find her as soon as possible. " suho explain.

"we will help you, I heard of the legend. I didn't know that there is a princess in the wolves. I thought there is the only prince. " Eliza says.

"we will of course help, we also werewolf too," Sarah say.

"so how do we know it is the lost princess?" Isa ask.

"she has a mark on her arm, that mark show a wolf howling at the full moon, that is the mark of the princess and that is also the mark of a royally. Her scent is also a bit special but I don't know how to explain and her blood can heal anything, any wound from anything. " Suho explain. Kylie cover something on her arm.

"ok we will leave now, we still need to meet Kristina is not she will forget about time and skip the lesson. bye!" Kylie says.

The girls when to the dance studio and found Kristina lying on the floor.

"Oh you are here, it is time for class?" Kristina asks when she saw the girls.

"Yeah, it is. let go before we are late." Sarah said.

They went to class just before the teacher came in and the boring lesson started again.

the lesson is so boring that Kristina asks the teacher if she can go to the restroom to wash her face as she was falling asleep. As soon as she went out, Hazel also went to the restroom. Hazel went up to Kristina and warn her, "you better stay away from my oppa or you will regret it, I don't care who u are but EXO oppa is mine. stay away from them or we will make your life like a living hell, got it!"

"Why must I listen to you, Hazel? you are not the boss of me. I can talk to whoever I want and u can't control me."

"you! !" when Hazel was about to give Kristina a slap in her face, Kristina grabs her hand before it could even reach her and she twisted her hand.

"Oh look like I forget to tell you that I'm a black belt martial artist so u better stay away from me ," Kristina yell and let go of her hand and she fell on the floor.

Kristina went back to class and Hazel came back after a few minutes, "what happens? Hazel look she is in an even worst condition than before. what did u do?" Eliza ask.

"I give her, her own taste of her medicine." Kristina reply.

"you beat her up?" Eliza asks shocked.

"no really I just defending myself from her," Kristina said.

"Hell no I'm letting you get into fights in this school," Kylie says from behind.

After one long day of school, it is finally the last lesson of the day before school ends. "Girls I will be leaving first! bye!" Kristina says.

"Bye!! "

Kristina went home straight but before she reaches her black BMW i8, Lay went up to Kristina. "Ah......Kristina? Can I have your number? Because I want someone to message When I am bored." (Picture of the car below. )

"Ah....OK. my number is +82 8-****-****, OK? Bye!" she says.

"Thanks!"

Kristina then gets in her car and drive home. soon she reaches her gate and she passes her car key to her house drive and when into the house.

"Miss you are home early. do you want anything?" butler Ryu.

"I don't need anything, thank you. please tell my parents that I'm not feeling well and I'm going to bed early."

"not feeling well? do I need to call the doctor?"

"no need, I just need to rest. I'm going upstairs now. have a good day."

Kristina went to shower and came out in her PJ and when to bed. When she is laying in bed she thought to herself, 'why do I feel so protected when I'm with EXO or any EXO member especially with luhan and lay, why do I feel sparks every time luhan or lay touch me? forget about it, maybe I was imagining things, I really need to sleep now.' and she soon fell asleep on her bed.

On the other hand, EXO who just reach their home and suho called for a meeting on what they have found for the day.

"what have you all find?"

"Suho hyung, I think I smell another wolf when I am in class but it is not a very strong scent, very faintly, which is not Sarah or Kylie, so it has to be someone else other than them."

"Ya, me too!"

"I notice that Kristina has covered her left arm with makeup too, I think she is trying to cover up somethings. maybe a mark."

"I also feel a need to protect Kristina everything I'm around her even if I don't treat her well."

"so from all this conclude that Kristina can very likely to be the lost princess we are looking for, we will need to see so that we can confirm if she is really the princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Kristina had gone to bed, a few hours later, her parents and brothers returned. They heard from Butler Ryu that Kristina is not feeling well so eomma Kim asks Mathew Oppa to check on Kristina. Mathew Oppa went to Kristina's room and saw Kristina peacefully sleeping on her bed. Mathew Oppa was about to go out but Kristina started to roll around the bed, she seems to have a nightmare.

In the dream.....

Kristina saw a little girl wearing a beautiful dress playing with a little boy. They look so happy together. She also saw two couples looking at the children playing together looking very happy. Kristina also heard the conversation between the couples. 

"They look like they are going to be mate when they are older don't u think?"

"Yeah. I can feel it. "

Kristina then saw the face of the little boy and she found the face very familiar but don't know where she had seen before. 

"Eomma!! Can we go have ice cream??"

"Ok let's go."

Soon the scene change into a party, it looks like it is the little girl birthday as she is wearing the birthday girl hat and she is also wearing a beautiful gown. The little boy is wearing a suit and he looks very handsome. They were spending their time together until the little girl pulled away from the little boy and taken away. 

The girl is yelling the little boy's name and she found it familiar. The whole time she was murmuring in her sleep.

"Luhan......" Kristina murmur in her sleep and Mathew Oppa heard.

'Luhan? Who is it??' Mathew Oppa thought

~~~~
Soon the dream that Kristina had changed into this....... it is like someone is looking for her in her dream.....

It's dark. 

It's quiet. 

Where is she?

She doesn't know where she is going, she just keeps walking, where ever she ended up, she doesn't know. 
 

Stop
 

She heard noises, sound, like murmuring. She listened carefully and those aren't mumbles, They are........





 

Wolf sound

 

It was a cry of wolves. 




 

She ran. 

She's scared, terrified. 

She just kept running and running until--------

 

She couldn't move, her feet were numb. 

It like she has been glued to the ground. 

It's aura, it's horrifying. They went nearer. 


 

Closer






 

Closer



 

Until she can feel their breath. 

She didn't know what happening at first it was murmurs. 

Cries of a canine, then they said something she doesn't understand. 





 

Those wolves say, 


































 

"princess "

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Happy new year to all my beloved reader! I hope u all will have a wonderful time in the coming year! Do remember to support and share the book with your friends!!

 

~kristen

[EDITED]