Chp 7: The Plan

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

 

"....." conversation

 

'......' thought

 

*......* mind link

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: The Plan

 

Actually, Kristina has been trying to avoid Eric this last few days because of some students especially the ladies who are already gossiping that she is his Girlfriend. Eric is also famous in her school as he is handsome and rich just like EXO, he also has a lot of fans. 

 

"Eric-ssi! You're here?" Kristina nervously said.

 

"So kristina! Can we now go home together?" He asked.

 

Lay went to her side. "No, she's not yet going home. We have a project to discuss, " he said as he looked at her as he raised both of his eyebrows giving her a signal to agree.

 

"Ahhh! Yes yes! Lay is right. I'm so sorry Eric-ssi. " Kristina said as she fake a frown.

 

"Oh really? But I can wait. " he insisted.

 

Kristina scratched her forehead. Lay knew she is getting annoyed already.

 

'Ugh, this guy! Why he's so persistent!' Her inner voice said.

 

"I'm so sorry. My driver will be here to bring me home. I Guess Eric-ssi, it might be good for you if you went ahead. There is still next time right?" She said.

 

"Ok, I will remember that Kristina. NEXT TIME okay? See you tomorrow then. " he said and walked away.

 

As he was already out of sight, both of them sighed. Then Kristina immediately hugged lay. He froze straightaway. Kristina could feel the spark this time, but she ignores it.

 

"Lay! Thank you so much! You as such a savior!" She exclaimed. She looked up at him and he looks at you. Then both of their heart started to race, he couldn't avoid her state. Kristina realizes she still has her arms wrapped around him.

 

Kristina pulled away and looked down. Her cheeks flushed red.

 

"Sorry!" She uttered as she bit her lip in embarrassment.

 

He forced a laugh. "Aigoo it's okay. You are welcome. I noticed that you don't want to go home with him. Why? He's your admirer. " he asked.

 

"Ugh! I just really want to avoid him. I feel uneasy with him. I always have a bad feeling when I’m with him. " she said.

 

"Really? Is that so? Maybe you like him. " lay said.

 

"Aissh! Lay!! For God's sake, even he's handsome and all he is Not my type. " she blurted back as she turns her back to him and started walking away.

 

Lay followed her. "Yaaa! Kristina! I'm sorry okay! I'm just joking!" He shouted.

 

Kristina halted. He went in front of her. He was panting.

 

"Sorry okay? I didn't know that you're sensitive," he said.

 

Kristina was so mad at him that she pinched his nose hard.

 

"Oooooouch! Yaaaaaa! Kristina!!!" He exclaimed in pain. He rubbed his nose; he was already teary-eyed.

 

"Hahahaha! Good for you!" She blurted back as she was laughing hard.

 

Luhan who was passing by the area saw Kristina and Lay. He stopped as he watched the two of them, he clenched his fist, He was jealous. Kristina was laughing while watching poor lay. He couldn't stand it, he turned his back and went away.

 

Meanwhile, Lay who was still anticipating the pain in his nose just smiled as he saw Kristina so happy.

 

"Pabo! That was too much for revenge. " lay said.

 

Kristina composes herself but trying not to laugh. "Sorry! But if you just saw your face, it was extremely hilarious!" She said.

 

"Whatever!" He blurted.

 

She did a V sign. "Peace!" She said

 

He ruffled her hair. "Fine. Happy now?" He asked.

 

"Super happy. " she did as both of you smiled.

 

"Kristina, remember what u say before?" Lay asked.

 

"Yeah. "

 

"Kristina, I want to chase you officially. " lay said.

 

"I know it is surprising for u. I Don't Want you to agree to anything now. I Want you to know. I will do anything to win your heart. Just know that. I will be leaving now. Bye. " lay said and he left.

 

Kristina is left behind the empty hallway. Processing what just happened.

 

'Lay like me?? How can it be?? What are the sparks?' Kristina thought.

 

The next day, after class, Kristina is ready to go home. She told the girls she will put some stuff in her locker before heading home, the girl will at her house today. So they decided to wait for her and go together, they will be meeting at the carpark.

 

Kristina was walking down the stairs after putting her stuff in her locker when Hazel and Eugenia blocked her way.

 

Kristina felt tense. 'What are they planning to do this time?' She thought.

 

"Oh! You looked like You are so happy today huh??" Hazel said as she is heading to Kristina.

 

"What do you Want now? Can u stop it and leave me alone!" Kristina said.

 

"Leave you alone? What? Are u scared? Omg! U are scared of me? U think I will leave u alone after what u did? U already have EXO now u want to take Eric Nam? Will you stay away from Eric and exo?!" Hazel exclaimed as she grabbed kristina's arm tightly.

 

"Please don't do this. I will stay away from him. I don't like him. Can u let go of me?" Kristina says as she tried to yank herself away from Hazel's grip. She broke away from her grip.

 

"Ah yeah! Maybe because she thinks she's the most beautiful girl in the world for having Erin Nam. You are such a flirt! Do you he really likes you? Stop dreaming you ugly!" Eugenia added as she grabs you. Her grip on her arm is tighter than Hazel's.

 

"AND one more thing! Stop flirting with all our Oppas!" Hazel exclaimed as she pushed her back down the stairs.

 

But someone caught her.

 

"Oppa!" They both exclaimed as they were surprised.

 

Kristina was startled who saved her. "D.O?" She blurted still in disbelief.

 

He smiled at her. "Are you okay?" D.O asked as he was still holding her in his arms.

 

"Yes, I'm okay. Thanks!" She said as he helped her stand up.

 

Kristina was much more surprised as Kai was with him. He approached the two girls and narrowed his eyes at them.

 

"Oppa, we didn't mean to do that. " Eugenia defended as she stepped back.

 

"Y-yes she is the one who started it. We just defended ourselves. " Hazel lied.

 

However, both of them look so afraid now. Kai hissed. "Don't make me an idiot. The two of you are such a LIAR! If you wanted to save your life, disappear in my sight NOW!" Kai shouted.

 

They both swiftly rushed away. Kristina was so stunned by what Kai did. He turned his back as he approached both Kristina and D.O who stand beside her.

 

"Nice one!" D.O exclaimed.

 

"I hate those two girls. Next time learn how to fight back, troublemaker. " Kai said and he walks away. D.O follow him.

 

Kristina then heads back to the girls. "What took you so Long? " Kylie asked.

 

"Hazel and Eugenia again. " kristina replied.

 

"Did they hurt you?" Isa asked.

 

"No, they didn't, Kai and D.O are there to save me before I fell down the stairs. Let's go!" Kristina said.

 

The girls and Kristina went to her house and practice their performance. They have been chosen to perform on the acquaintance night. They practice their dance which is black pink boombayah, they also practice the face that Kristina choreographs herself to the song they wrote themselves. They also practice their vocal by recording themselves in the recording studio. They will be singing and dancing to boombayah and as if it's your last, they will be singing EXO for life. They also discuss the arrangement of the song they will be performing. They come to a decision that EXO for life first before they dance, then boombayah and than as if it's your last.

 

(The video is how they practice boombayah and as if it your last. Just think that as if it your last in dance by five people, not four.

boombayah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6E5uad45UI 

as if it your last: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUJmA9O6iA 

)

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

The acquaintance night is in a few weeks time and the girl has discussed who will be their date for the night throughout the day. The only kristina didn't really think of it. Soon the school is over, kristina told the girl she will be leaving first.

 

She heads to her locker and put her books before heading to her car. On the way from her locker to the carpark, Eric is leaning against the wall at the entrance of the school waiting for kristina.

 

'Oh no! Here he goes again!' She thought. Eric was really persistent. Kristina finds it annoying.

 

He walked towards kristina. "Hi, kristina! Can we talk?" He asked, looking very serious.

 

He moved closer towards her and held her hand. Kristina is surprised.

 

"Eric-ssi, what is it?" She asked as she started to feel really uncomfortable with him.

 

Eric smiled, it was a creepy smile. It sends shivers down kristina's spine.

 

"Can u be my date for the acquaintance night?" He whispered as he stared into her eyes.

 

Kristina gulped as she stepped back as his face is now leaning closer to hers. She froze.

 

"Back off bastard!!" Someone shouted.

 

Eric turned his back to know who it was.

 

She gasped. "Luhan?!" She blurted.

 

Luhan approached Eric and grabbed the collar of his uniform with his hands. Eric looked afraid that he seemed like he is trying to give him a brace face.

 

"You called me bastard?!" Eric said in Luhan's face as he was clenching his fist.

 

Luhan looked down and saw Eric's fist. He smirked.

 

"You want fight? You want your fist to land on my face? Don't you even dare!" He threatened.

 

Kristina looks at them and she is panicking. "Luhan! Let go of him! Stop it! You reckless! Don't fight please!!" She shouted.

 

Luhan hissed and he let go of Eric. " I know what you're planing bastard. " Luhan whispered to his ear. Afterward, he grabbed kristina's hand as he dragged her along with him.

 

"Ya! Let go of me! Luhan! Ya!" She shouted but he was not listening.

 

Kristina looked at luhan's face. He is extremely mad, he looks so scary. He halted as he held tight both of your arms to face him, he pushes her to the wall. Kristina back hit the wall and Luhan pins her hand beside her face. Kristina looked into his eyes, his eyes were like burning. It was killing her.

 

"What is your problem!" She shouted at his face.

 

He hissed. " you are my problem! U are always everywhere and causing trouble! " he blurted back.

 

Kristina shrugged off his hands on her wrists as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Fine! Is that the reason why you are so pissed off with me, why the hell would you do that mess a while ago!" She exclaimed.

 

"Huh! So now you are even defending that bastard? If you only know, he is just fooling around with you." He replied.

 

She sighed. " I don't care. I also don't like him!" She said.

 

Luhan interrupted, "are u that desperate to have a Boyfriend that you would even flirt with that bastard guy?! I don't know how easy to get you are!" He exclaimed.

 

The next thing he knows, her hand landed on his face. Kristina slapped him so hard, he looked at her, shocked.

 

Tears began to fall from her eyes because of anger. "You know what, you can call me areas for the rest of my life. But telling me that I'm desperate, that I am a flirt? This is too much Luhan. How could you even judge me so easily? Now I know why many people dislike you. You always say whatever you want without even thinking if it would hurt others' feelings. Is that how insensitive you are? A simple sorry Luhan, that is all I just wanted to hear. Why is it so hard for you?" She said as she turns her back and walks away.

 

He was there left speechless. Her words strike like an arrow penetrating directly to his heart. She made him realized that everything she said about him was true.

 

He punched the wall and without him knowing tears just fell from his eyes.

 

"Luhan", Someone called his name.

 

Luhan composed himself and tried to put again that brace face in him, he knew who it was, that voice is always familiar.

 

He turned around to face him. He was right, it was Kris. He was actually there all along and he had witnessed everything, he approached Luhan.

 

"Ge. " Luhan muttered but he was avoiding kris' stare.

 

"Why even your mate? That is enough Luhan. Stop putting this act and hurting yourself and her. " he calmly said as he held both of luhan's arm.

 

Luhan just smirked as he looked down.

 

"Can't you be the way u use to be? Where is that cheerful Luhan I know? Luhan answer me. " Kris said. He wanted to cry.

 

Luhan looked straight into Kris' eyes as he brushed off his hands from his arms.

 

"Maybe he will come back if something change or she is back and change me. If not he will not be back. " Luhan replied as he walked away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yeoboseo?" Henry said as he answered his phone. It was already quite late in the evening when Eric called him.

 

"Henry, I guessed Luhan knew about kristina already. Did you know that arrogant destroyed my plan?! I was so close to getting her yes as my date for the night!" Eric shouted over the phone. He is definitely pissed.

 

"Ya! Calm down okay? So what's your plan then?" Henry inquired.

 

"There is no change of plans. I still want kristina to be mind AND with regards to Luhan, he needs a dose of his own medicine. He will pay for humiliating me in front of kristina. " Erin said with his fury eyes, desperate for a revenge.

 

Henry gulped. He knew what Eric could possibly do to Luhan and with the tone of his voice, he surely meant it.

 

Eric wants kristina AND he would do whatever it takes and nothing would stop him ----- not even Luhan.

 

~~~~~~~

I have finally updated!! Are u all happy? Yesterday was the Super blue blood moon! Did u all see it? I wish I saw it... I was busy with school and recently got depressed so do forgive me if I didn’t update. I will try to update at least every 2 weeks. I really hope u all like this version! I also hope u will vote as I’m craving for more reader, vote, and comments! Do support me!!

 

Your lovely author,

~kristen

[EDITED]