Chp 21: War

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

~~~~
Chapter 21: War

In the vampire Rome, the king and the crown prince had everyone start their training. Everyone not including those who are younger than 18 is expected to be involved in the war. Woman are expected to fight too. They have been preparing for the battle for a Long time now; they need to be extra sharp. They had planned to Attack soon, but there is a change of plan as crimson do not know how to fight very well so she will need training.

Henry is the one who is leading in the training with his group of friends who are also the best warriors, Super junior. They are spill into very strong, strong, moderate, and weak. Those who are new to this will be in a group together, and they will be learning from the basic.

Everyone is training hard; the king gave Henry another job to capture human for crimson to feed on. She has to feed on the soul for her to get even more powerful. She is not able to create a demon to fight for them. She also trains in combat too.

The king had declared war on the wolves when they think they are ready. They also know that the wolves will believe they will Attack immediately, so he pushes the attack back for a few years. They had to make allies sure that they will fight in the war too. The vampire are not alone; they have partners also from the dark side.

Eric had lock Angelina in their room and not let anyone in but to bring her food before the war started. He spends time with her when they are not Attacking yet. But he told her when the war starts she needs to back to angel kingdom when the war starts. He will come for her if he makes it back. He does not want to lose her in this war.

~~~~~~

Years later, they are ready to fight. Crimson walked into a dark throne room. The figure is sitting on the throne.

"King Justin we all are ready for war," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," grinned the girl wickedly, showing off her sharp white fangs, "We attacking tomorrow."

"Now, where are they?"

"They are down at the training ground. "

"Ok. It is time for us vampire to destroy the wolves and this time we will rule EXO planet as a leader! Send out the first wave of Attack at midnight. They will not expect us. Then we will Attack at dawn; they will be expecting us."

The girl smirked, blood-red eyes glowing and shining with lust for bloodshed. "I will not fail, Lord."

The girl bowed and exited the throne room. She entered her place, and readied for battle, shivering from excitement.

~~~~~

At midnight, everyone in wolves kingdom was asleep when everyone started to yell there is an attack. Everyone was shocked at the attack, the vampire had on them, but they still put up a fight. The attack took them by surprise, and They lost quite some people. Soon they realise this is just the starting of the war. They soon will have another Attack, and they will be prepared for it.

The morning rise, everyone had already prepared themselves for war. Expected the second waves is at dawn. They took everyone down without any death. They know soon, the vampire royalties and crimson will lead the army to attack them.

Jun Xing and Kristina have not woken up from their injuries. Everyone is worried about them. Jun Xing's angel, Cael can only control crimson. He has fully transformed into his full angel. All he needs to do is to wake up. Kristina's head is seriously injured. Kylie and Lay tried to heal her; now she is fully healed but also hasn't wake up.

The girls and the guardian had to fight in this war. So they had to leave them alone in the hospital wing. The war has been going on for months now. They hope that jun Xing will wake up and help out. Only he can bring Haru back.

Soon, Jun Xing's finger started moving. His golden eyes also begin to open. He seats up on his bed and look around and saw his mother with a bandage on her head. They had move kristina to be in the same room as jun Xing.

Cael, Jun Xing has taken over jun Xing body. He moves to his Mother and looks at her up. He went into her mind and told her to wake up; the others need their help. They heard what's going on when they are asleep. They know that the war had started. Cael went to look for crimson and kristina when to look for the king for her revenge.

~~~~~~

Soon the war started, there is blood everywhere, Blood stains the grass. The wolves and their allies along with army started to fight with the vampire and their allies. The Guardian and the girls use their element and attack the vampire.

Eliza, just her magic to clear a path for them to pass. Isa attack every vampire there is, aiming their weak point. Kylie uses most of her element, wind, fire, light are the main. Sarah shifted into her wolf and fought them off. Eliza also looks out for her.

The Guardian also uses its element to fight. Someone, they also shifted into their wolf. They still can use their power when they are in the wolf form.

Lawrence fought alongside with his parents. His parents compete in chemistry with each other. Their wolf is black and brown. Lawrence wolf is also black like his Father.

They were doing very well, but everything changes when crimson appeared. She had created lots of demons that will cover the vampire. She looks at the girls and the guardian.

"I seem that u are doing well. Let see that if u can fight off my demon."

"Crimson why will u do this? You are not a demon! U are just like us!"

"I am never like u! All you care about is haru; it is never about me! Now I am in control; I can do anything I want. The vampire also feeds me soul which make me more powerful. Now I'm free!"

"Crimson! This is not the real you! You are always apart of us. Please give haru back Control."

"Hell, I will! After years been lock away at the back of her mind now, I'm free. I can do the things I like so I'm never going to get her control back!"

Crimson Attack everyone, the guardian and the girls are severely injured. Suddenly, there is a barrier around them, causing everyone to be slowly healed. There is Cael, Jun Xing's Angel.

"Stop it, my little Sister. This is not the real u, and U know it."

"I'm not ur Sister! Don't call me that!" Crimson yelled and dashed towards Cael. She can't stand he calling her his Sister, but she knows it's turned in her heart, but she doesn't want to believe.

They started to Attack each other, both physically and with their element. Both Crimson and Cael are severely injured but no one back down. Cael will not back down until he gets haru back.

Cael flew up into the air and crimson followed. He keeps yelling haru to wake up, but crimson keep her mind close. Even though crimson has her mind close, haru still heard it as she is too into trying to bring Cael down. Haru started to shake the cage she is lock-in and decided to take control of her body back. Crimson suddenly felt her head hurts and fell from the sky. Crimson know what is happen and tried to keep in control.

Soon haru and crimson are in one room in their mind, haru told crimson that crimson shouldn't be in her in the first place, but now she is in her. She will always be part of her. Crimson slowly gave control back to haru and her wolf and went back into her mind.

After that haru can control her demon side, her demon side also became apart of her. When she is angry, crimson will surface. Cael also backs down after crimson is gone.

When jun Xing's angel, Cael come, the girls and the guardian who is severely injured got better and looked for the king and the crown prince of the vampire and fight them. Luhan and Lay were fought the vampire king, and they didn't know that Eric was behind them and was going to Attack them from the back.

Suddenly, Eric was hit by a ray of light, which burn a part of Eric's arm. Luhan and Lay were shocked, but they know whose beam of light is that. It is not baekhyun; his light attack is not as strong as that. It's Kristina, she appeared in front of the king and started to Attack him.

"So you are not dead yet?"

"U wish, I'm here to for revenge for what u did to haru! I will fight until u are dead!"

The fight between Kristina and Justin was very close. Both of them are strong, but kristina is stronger. Kristina was barely able to kill Justin first before he kills her. At the same time, Eric was also killed by Luhan and Lay.

Luhan and Lay look back at kristina, she smiles at them before she fell on the floor. Both of them rush to her, Lay wanted to carry her to the hospital, but Kristina stops him. She told them that she had made her choice for her real mate and told them using her last bit to energy before passing.

Luhan cried.

She is still weak from her injuries before, but she still did her best and killed Justin. She had used most of her energy, and her wolf is not able to heal her.

~~~~~~~~~

Since the vampire doesn't have any royalties any more, the vampire has to vote for someone to lead them. All of them recommended Henry to be their king. Henry didn't want to be king, but he recommends Isabelle to be. He had a vision that she will lead the vampire to do great things.

She also made a peace agreement with the wolves. The vampire didn't like the idea at first because of her mate being a werewolf they still have to accept the wolves. They think she will do great in leading the kingdom. King Joong ki also agree that the vampire will have trade with the rest of the planet. They also will be included in everything they do; they will be part of the EXO planet.

The queen of the angel, queen violet went to the vampire Rome to collect her daughter. She knows that her Daughter has just lost her mate, but she knows that she will be given a second chance mate. She wishes her second chance mate will be better for her.

When she entered the room where Angelina is, all she sees is her sitting at a corner crying.

"Angel~ are u okay?"

"Mom?"

"Yeah, it's me. It's ok. You will be given a second chance mate. Don't worry."

"I know, what did he do wrong. He didn't do anything wrong."

"Angel, before he met u he did a lot of bad things, he even the princess of wolves. He should be punished. Now he is punished you should get over him. You deserve someone better. Let's go. Let's go back home."

"Ok..."

Angelina left with her mom and return to their kingdom.

~~~~~~~

Everything is going back to normal but not for EXO, the girls and Kristina's families. They still don't believe kristina is...... they were told that Kristina had used too much of her energy that she could not support her life herself.

All they can do now is putting her on life support. Until she is completely dead or she wakes up. Luhan and Lay are desperate for her to wake up. Both of them felt the pain.

Even Kristina told them what is her choice is, but she didn't officially say it out. Both of them are still her mates. Luhan and Lay are in the hospital every day taking care of her. Both of them tried to give her some of their energy, but her body seems to reject it.

Now all they wish is for her to wake up. The rest of the members tried to pull them out of the hospital, but they won't leave Kristina's room. Kylie had to use Telekinesis on them to keep them from coming back and had to drag them out of the place when they didn't want to leave. She also had to put up a barrier to keep them away from the room.

All of them wish kristina would wake up soon. The kids also took turns to take care of their Mother. Haru keeps blaming herself for what happened to their mother. EXO told her that it's not her fault.

When the war ended, Haru and Jun Xing have grown a lot; they are 14 now. The preparations have taken years to prepare; the war also went on for a few months, so they are now 14.

~~~~~~

Kristina is in a beautiful garden again; she knows this place. It is where her Mother stay. She walks around the garden that is filled with flowers. She found her Mother sitting in the gazebo around a pond. Her Mother doesn't seem shocked when she sees kristina.

"Tina, my baby girl. Come. Sit beside me."

"Mother, do u know that I'm coming here?"

"Yes, I know. I'm watching u during the battle."

"Am I dead?"

"Yes u are, but they had put u on life support, so u are not dead yet. I also hear that u had made your choice."

"Yes, Mother."

"U didn't fully make ur choice. You have to reject one of them and accept one of them. So that the bond will be broken, and he will meet his second chance mate."

"Then how Mother? I'm dead, but I haven't done it yet."

"Yes I know, and u have to remember that u are pregnant."

"Omg! My baby. If I'm dead, he or she will also be dead too right?"

"I have protected ur baby. She will be alright. Now I'm giving you a choice. Do U want to stay here with me or go back to your family?"

"I want to go back."

"Ok. I will send u back."

"Sorry, mother. I want to stay with, but I have to go back."

"It's ok, baby girl. If you miss me look at the moon. Now go."

The moon goddess, Luna send kristina back to her body. Soon, she is awake. Haru was taking care of kristina, wiping her face when she saw her Mother eyes open.

"Mom are u awake?"

"Haru..."

~~~~~~