Chp 13: Two Heartbeat

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

 

"....." conversation 

 

'......' thought

 

*......* mind link

 

Hi!! It's me! I was dead after listening to yixing new song, give me a chance. The mv is just so good, he look so hot. Why does he even look so good even in black and white. I'm so jealous. Happy birthday to our unicorn, Zhang yixing! He is really change my life. I was having a hard time getting over my Mom's death 2 years ago and he make a difference in me. He is really my inspiration in life. Sorry I think I talk too much. No one want to know about life but this story right? Here is it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13: Two Heartbeat

 

Eric looks at Kristina like a phyco just got what he want, Kristina looks so confused.

 

"Why are u looking at me like that??"

 

"Oh, what??"

 

"Like u just got me? I thought we are together for some time now. Why are you still look like that?"

 

"Nothing it's just...... just...... I miss u. "

 

"I miss u too. Come let's cuddle!"

 

Eric climbs into bed and cuddles with Kristina, soon Kristina started to fall asleep. Eric stares at Kristina's sleeping face and thinks to himself.

 

'I hope this will last forever. She will be by my side all the time and be the Mother of my children. ' Eric thought.

 

Eric started to fall asleep when the door suddenly burst open. Eric's eyes shot open and glare at the person that burst open.

 

"Be quiet, Kristina just fall asleep! " Eric Whisper-yell.

 

"They..... they..... are.... here......" Eugenia pant.

 

Eric look at Eugenia in confused and ask, "Who?"

 

"The wolf...... " Eugenia pant. 

 

"Dammm it! Why do you alway cause trouble! Where are they now?" Eric yelled.

 

"They are heading here but now they attacking in the court yard. U have to get out of here now. " Eugenia explain. After that Eric quickly teleport Kristina to another room before they're here. Just then the door slam open again.

 

"Too late. Eric Nam, I knew something is fishy going on with u. " Luhan smirks.

 

"Luhan, why are u here? Shouldn't u be at home resting because of some reason? U too, Lay. "

 

"U!! U know why am I here. U just know. Now tell me where is Kristina!! And why is Eugenia here! Is she ur little blood bank?"

 

"Eugenia is my Sister and I will never tell u where is Kristina! She is mine now and will forever be. "

 

"Why u!!" Luhan flashes in front of Eric and grabs him but his throat.

 

"No matter how much u want to change the truths but Kristina is still my mate and not urs. So I will get her back no matter What. And I can't rip ur throat out now if u don't tell me where is she. "

 

"Do u think I will tell u so easily? I will never give u her. If I can't get her heart or body, I will have her life so no one will even think of having her!"

 

Luhan was so mad that he crack his neck and knocked him out, Cracking a vampire's neck doesn't mean killing them but it will knocked them out for a servers hours. While Luhan was dealing with Eric the rest deal with Eugenia. She put up a great fight but she can't win over 11 wolves, she soon is also knocked out. EXO and Sarah quickly when over the whole palace to look for kristina. They are sure that Eric keep her in the palace, they went to look in pair. Luhan and lay is the same pair, Kai and D.O, Chan Yeol and Baek Hyun, Chen and Xiumin, Kris and Tao, Sehun, Suho and Sarah. All of them head in different directions, Luhan and lay went to search in every room and they found kristina sleeping in the last room they look. They went towards her, lay accidentally kick into a bin and woke kristina up.

 

"What with all the noise? I want to sleep."

 

"Kristina!" Both Luhan and lay yelled.

 

"Shut up!! I want to sleep. "

 

"Kristina why are u in here."Luhan ask

 

"Why can't I? And who are u to tell me what to do?"

 

"Kristina, don't u remember us?"

 

"Should I remember u two?"

 

"Kristina I'm Luhan. The—"

 

"Luhan? Who? I never heard off this person. "

 

"Kristina I'm Lay. Do u remember me?"

 

"Mmmmmmm. No never heard of u too. "

 

Luhan and lay both feel a stab in their heart. They look at Kristina in hope that it is just a prank but through her eyes, it is true. She have forgotten about them because she has been mark by someone else other than her mate.

 

"Kristina we have to go now before all the guards come. " lay grab Kristina's arm but she shook off his hand.

 

"Don't touch me! I don't know who are u why must I go with u!"

 

"Kristina u don't belong here. U need to return to ur kingdom. " Lay explains as he gives Luhan a signal to knock Kristina out.

 

"What u—" Kristina soon was knocked out, Luhan carry her and meet up with the rest. As they gathered, Kai told everyone to hold on to each other as he teleports all of them back to wolves kingdom. Kristina is knocked out before she is teleport back this will make her unconscious for a longer time for EXO to bring her to her room and lock her up as she will try to escape. Luhan and lay will have to mark her to remove Eric's mark. They also had to tie her up as she get very violent and demand to be brought back to her "mate".

 

Luhan and lay are both getting weaker from Eric claim on their mate, they have to move fast as another claim on someone else mate will kill him slowly.

 

When EXO took Kristina away, Eric feels a pain in his heart. He tried to get up but he was too weak.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Kristina is now tie on the bed so she can't move or resist the reclaiming process. The process will cause a lot of pain to the one that is claim as they have to remove the mark before by marking again. They climb on to the bed and head straight for Kristina's neck. Luhan is on her left side and lay is on her right side, they mark her at the same time which caused kristina's eyes to shoot open and she started to scream in pain. After they are done in marking her, Eric's mark slowly disappear.

 

Luhan and lay were tried as they drop beside Kristina, she had passed out from the marking.

 

"Yixing we finally got our mate back. "

 

"Yeah. Wait....."

 

"What?"

 

"Quiet!"

 

"Why?"

 

Both of them quiet down and hear two more heart beat coming from Kristina.

 

"It can't be. "

 

"NO SHE CANT BE PREGNANT WITH THE CHILDREN OF THAT BLOODSUCKER. I WILL KILL THEM!" Luhan yells as he was heading towards Kristina's stomach.

 

Lay hold on to his hand and look at him, "don't, let wait and see what Kristina want. It's her kid too. "

 

"But it's a vampire!!! And u know that what that bastard Erin wanted. For Kristina to be pregnant with his kid!! And that kid will be even stronger than all 12 of us combined u know that. It will cause us a lot of trouble. Just let me kill it!!"

 

"NO! Do u think Kristina will like it? Do u think Kristina will want to know her kid is killed by u? Even if it is a vampire and she is ! What will she think of u when she know u kill her unborn baby!"

 

Luhan went quiet.

 

"Let's see what Kristina want when she wake up, ok? I know u want her to be pregnant with our child first. But we have to think of her too. "

 

"Ok. I understand. "

 

Both of them had slowly regain their strength. They left Kristina in her room and wait for her to wake up. They went to the throne room and informed her parents, the guys and the girls of her condition and her pregnancy.

 

Kylie lose control when she heard the news, Kai have to bring her out of there to calm her down as she wanted to kill it. The king also decided to let her daughter choose what she want for the baby. Luhan and lay didn't tell them that it is twin and not one baby. The king also plan a ball for the return of their lost princess but that will have to wait until Kristina get better. Kylie had returned to the room before the announce that there will be a ball. The king also called Kylie to see him alone after they are done.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The throne room has only the king and the queen along with kylie. Queen jihyo ask kylie to come closer to them so they could see her better.

 

"kylie, my baby, it that really u?"

 

"yes, mother. it's me."

 

"u have to look after ur Sister for so long, why didn't u tell us?"

 

"I didn't know if it is her yet. until recently that I can confirm it's her. sorry."

 

"it's ok my daughter, u two are back now." the king said.

 

"so do tina know u are her twin sister?"

 

"no, she doesn't know. I didn't tell her yet. so much have happened. the family that she lives with now she knows it's not her real family. I want her to have some time before she knows who am I to her."

 

"what about exo and the girls?"

 

"the girls know my identity but the boys don't know. "

 

"so do u want to tell them? about u being the next moon goddess and princess?"

 

"not now, I want tina to get her crown first before me, she is going to be the crown princess. she is destiny to be queen and now she is pregnant I don't want to stress her out too much. if I much get my crown as a princess I will want to get it with tina when she is crown to be queen. "

 

"I understand, baby. we will do what u say. u can go and find ur friends now."

 

"I hope I don't scare them, I just want to surprise them. bye, mother, father!"

 

"bye!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~

a few days later...... 

 

Kristina is out for a few days, after the marking. luhan and lay is always beside her to see if she is a awake. they never leaver her side, they is always someone beside her.

 

Kristina slowly wake up, she open her eyes only to realise she is tied up, she started to panic as the last time she remember is walking out of the rest room and a pair of hand grab her and cover her nose and mouth, she tried to fight the person but she couldn't and fall into darkness. when she realise someone is in the room with her she started to scream for help.

 

Luhan is in the room while Lay when to wash up. he shoot up after hearing Kristina scream.

 

"what happen? kristina u are okay. don't be scare. u are home." luhan tried to calm her but she still struggles to get out of his hold.

 

"let me go!! don't touch me!!" Kristina keeps her eyes shut as she doesn't want to see her kidnapper.

 

"Kristina! calm down! it's me! luhan!! u are saved now! open ur eyes and look at me!"

 

"no! let me go!!"

 

"KRISTINA! OPEN UR EYES! I'M LUHAN! PLEASE LISTEN!"

 

Kristina stops struggling and slowly open her eyes, look into luhan's eyes. luhan's eyes show so much worried, she slowly relaxes.

 

"luhan......"

 

"tina its ok, u are fine, no one is going to hurt u. let me untie u."

 

luhan untie Kristina and help her to seat up on the bed, pour some water for her to drink.

 

"do u remember what happen?"

 

"the only think I remember is walking out of the restroom, someone grabbed me and then black I can't remember a think."

 

"tina, u should know that u are kidnapped and the kidnapper is Eric and Eugiana. I don't know if u remember but erin had mark u and also....."

 

"also what? tell me."

 

"mated with u."

 

"what?u mean he me? that means I can be pregnant. but u all said that different kind cannot impregnate the other, I can't be pregnant right? luhan tell me!'

 

"Kristina... u are pregnant....."

 

"I can't be...... I can't be..... u are my mate, will you want me knowing I'm pregnant?"

 

"I...... I will.... Kristina."

 

"No u are lying, how can a guy accept their wife or girlfriend to be pregnant with another person baby. U are lying."

 

"No we will accept! Not all guys are like that, we will treat it like our own. Both of us are ur mate, Mate stay together. I know, in the future u will need to choose one of us but do let us prove to u before u make any decisions."

 

"Ok, but can u....... accept that I'm pregnant? U sound like u don't want..."

 

"Yes..... i don't want u to be pregnant with blood er but i can't change a thing now. i wanted to kill it when i know they are in u but lay stop me. he want u to decide what u want, should u keep them or not. u need to know that they are very strong, stronger than all 12 of exo member combined. a lot of danger will be coming toward u and them. u need to know that, ur birth parent will also support ur choice. so what do u want?"

 

"i..... don't know..."

 

"u can think slowly. both lay and I will support u, whatever u choose. do u want anything to eat? u have slept for every long. u must be very hungry, I will get D.O to cook something for u."

 

"thanks."

 

~~~~~~~~~

Character introduction:

Kylie 

Birthday 

Kylie — 7 May 1994

Kristina — 8 May 1994 

Let me explain, they have different birthday even they are twin because. Kylie, the older twin is born on 11.55pm on the 7 May 1994 while kristina, the younger twin is born on 12.05am on the 8 May 1994. They are 10 min different. So that why they have different birthday even they are twin.

 

Kristina's twin Sister. When her sister disappeared during their 5 years old birthday party. A part of her heart started to break and it really hurt for her as she had a special bond with her sister but it started to break when Kristina forget about her. When she is 13, she ask her Father for permission to go to earth where she felt Kristina bond. She unexpectedly join a high school where Kristina is enroll and became friends with her but decided not to tell her about her relationship with her as sister as she doesn't remember her at all. She found out that that she had been brain wash, her memory has been block by a spell and given to a family. They change her name but keep Kristina as part of her name as they think it suit her perfectly. She slowly find who gave her to the family and found out it is the fox that took her during the birthday party.

 

~kristen