Chp 16: Curse

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

 

"....." conversation

 

'......' thought

 

*......* mind link

 

Hey my dearest reader, I have been missing for quite sometime and I don't think anyone is missing me. Is there even anyone reading the book? My life really rough this few months and I just only remember about this book. Do u think this book is nice? Or will u continue reading and waiting for an update? I didn't see any activity here. Like no vote or comments. Every time u reader post a comment I will always read it and it really make and brighten my day. I really hope u will comment and interact with me. But if u don't want it ok, but please vote. Sorry I talk to much. Enjoy the chapter! 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 16: Curse

 

All of them were looking at the doctor and waiting for his answer. All their heart were thumping fast, they soon heard something they never believe the doctor really said it.

 

"Sorry the operation took so long, we have to go blood transfusions to princess during the c-sections. The twins are healthy but princess' heart had given up during the surgery but we managed to save her. The curse is to make her heart to stop and also destroy all the organs inside, killing the person inside out. Now we managed to make her heart beat but the curse will soon kill her. She is also now in a coma." the doctor explained.

 

Everyone was shocked by the news. Luhan and Lay couldn't process what the doctor just said.

 

"No..... it can't be...... it can't..... be." Luhan fell on the floor after hearing as his heart aches.

 

"When will she wake up?" Lay asks hopefully.

 

"We are not sure, for what I see, She will have a higher chance of waking up when the curse is broken. If not, I say she may never wake up." The Doctor explains.

 

"No..... my sister can't...... Luhan u are so going to die." Kylie loses control after hearing.

 

Kylie dashes towards Luhan and grabs him by his neck with one hand. Luhan stares at Kylie only to realize her eyes are silver. Kylie was going to break his neck but the girls and boys pull her away from Luhan. They all realize her eyes are not her normal eyes colour and immediately pull away. Kylie still tried to attack both Luhan and Lay but the girls push her down along with some boys to her in place.

 

"Kylie! Calm down!!" All of them scream at her and quickly pull her away.

 

"No! Let me go!! I have to kill them!!!" Everyone was shocked as Kylie's voice is so much deeper and it doesn't sound like her, at all.

 

"Who are u? U are not Kylie!" Suho ask.

 

"Ivy is my name. Ivy is her wolf. Let Ivy go! Ivy have to kill them for my Sister!" Kylie's Wolf said.

 

"Kill both of them won't do any help for Kristina!! It will only make her even weaker and it may even kill her! So calm down!!" Sarah yelled.

 

"Baby please calm down," Kai said as he touches Kylie's face. Kylie slowly calms down and her eyes went back to normal. Everyone is still shocked after seeing Kylie's eyes turn silver. No one ever has silver eyes, only one Person has. The boys look at each other in confusion when they look at the girls. The girls only look worried it is like they know something, something the boys don't know. They also realize her wolf called Kristina 'sister'. Which is weird. Even their human side are very close, their wolf won't simply call others 'Sister'.

 

The doctor suggested them to find a cure for the curse fast or Kristina will really die. Even they don't want to bring this news to the king and queen, they have to. Luhan and Lay are unable to bring the news to the king and queen so Suho has to help them. The boys bring Luhan and Lay back to their room to rest, along with the girls also bring Kylie back to her room after that incident.

 

Suho told the king and queen about the news, the queen couldn't believe what Suho has just said.

 

"So she will never be able to wake up if the curse is not broken??"

 

"That what the doctor says, my queen."

 

"No, I can't happen. My baby is just back into my arm and now she is..... I cant lose her like I lost her years ago..."

 

"My queen, don't cry. We will find a way to break the curse. So Suho what the doctor says about the curse?"

 

"The curse will make a person's heart fail and slowly destroy all the organ."

 

"Ah... the curse that is used long ago, this curse is long forgotten. we may need to find the witches and wizard to help us in breaking this curse. How are Luhan and Lay? They have the most effect, are they fine?"

 

"yes, they are fine but Luhan will not talk or eat now, Lay tried to make him eat but he can't."

 

"ok. call them in, I want to talk to them. Suho, u and the boys may need to go on this mission to look for the curse. The girls can follow u or stay here and help to look after kristina. u will ask them what they want, ok?"

 

"yes, Your Highness, during all these, something else also happens. "

 

"What is it? Tell us. "

 

"Kylie's eyes turn silver and her wolf came out and called Kristina 'sister. ' I know they are very close but our wolf won't anyhow call others our sibling, right?"

 

The king and queen look at each other, suho look very confused.

 

"Change of plan, I want u to call on everyone now. I think it's time to tell u all something u all may not know."

 

"Yes, your highness. "

 

Everyone is all sad but the worst of all of them is Luhan, Lay, and Kylie. Everyone got no idea why Kylie's wolf called kristina 'Sister.' Suddenly all of them were summoned by the king to be in the throne room.

 

Soon everyone, the boys, and the girls are in the throne room. The king stares at Kylie and mindlink her something, Kylie got what the king wanted to say. She went up beside the king.

 

"Kylie what are you doing!"

 

"I have something to tell u all. Something I never tell anyone. As u all saw, during my shift I am a silver wolf. It is rare, no it is very rare. No one has silver fur like me, I have it because I'm the moon goddess' daughter. U must be thinking how can it be two rare wolves in the same century right? It is because that we are—"

 

"What?!"

 

~~~~~~

 

After the attack, Eugenia went back to the palace. She was limping in as she was injured, she continued to make her way up to her room to clean her wound up and herself before she returns to tell her brother about the news.

 

Eugenia went to her brother's room and knock on the door. She then heard a soft "come in" from behind the door. She opens the door only to see Eric laying in bed, all weak.

 

"So how did it go? I see u have injured too."

 

"I couldn't get kristina back. But I did wound her. I'm not sure if she is alive or not but I use a curse that no one has used it for a very Long time, only I and maybe the witches and wizard know how to break the curse. By now, she should be dead, if not she is also going to die very soon but for the babies, I really don't know. "

 

Eric's heartbreak as he still has feelings for her. Just then, the door burst open. Standing at the door is only and one King Justin, Eugenia and Eric's Father, the king of the vampire.

 

"I see u are back, Eugenia, and I heard what u did too."

 

"Father.... I can explain..."

 

"No, u don't. I know what u to do. U just follow your Brother order. What do u think u are doing, Eric. U will take over the Rome and now u are weak here. I told u to get Kristina so u can have children that are the strongest and now u not only Want to kill her! U also want to kill the children too!! U know we can use the children for our own needs. They are stronger than all of the guardians combined. No one will be able to beat us after we get them. U better pull yourself together and u should find your true mark to get better. I'm holding a ball in your honor to help you find your mate. U better be ready, the ball in a few days. " just as he finishes he turn away.

 

Before he completely walks out of the door he turns to Eugenia, "u better find out if the twins are alive or not and if u can get them. But don't do anything to them. They are like pearls. So precious."

 

"Yes, Father."

 

~~~~~~

 

A few days later, Eric tried his best to pull himself together as he will getting crown as the crown prince at the ball, he will also look for his mate. The king invite all of the supernatural to increase the chance of him finding a mate. The king even invited the angels and demons even he knew that they never get along, just for his only son. Soon it is the day of the ball, everyone is getting ready. Eugenia was called by the king to look him.

 

"Eugenia, what have u find out?" The king asks Eugenia as he is getting ready.

 

"The babies are healthy and save, they did a c-section and got the babies out, kristina is in a coma, the guardian and the girls will be looking for the witch and wizard on how to break the curse. Father, I was thinking, if we get the witches and wizard on our side they will never find the way on how to break the curse and kristina will not be a problem anymore." Eugenia reported to the king.

 

"Good idea, what about u and go get them to be on our side. Do u think they will be on our side? they always help the wolves and they will help them this time too and remember they have a royal witch with them." The king said as he smacks Eugenia's head.

 

Eugenia stays silent but curses at her father silently in her head.

 

"Get ready now, the ball is starting soon."

 

The King meets with Eric as he wears his formal suits and walks toward the entrance of the ballroom. The prince and princess sat down on the royal table as the king went on stage and gave the opening speech.

 

"Welcome to the ball! I hope everyone will enjoy their night here. we will have the crowning ceremony. Prince Eric, please come on stage."

 

Eric went up the stage beside his father.

 

"This is my son, this ball will be held in his honor as he will be crown as crown prince and he will also look for his mate here." All of the unmated vampire female screech in happiness as they may have the prince as their mate.

 

Soon the crowning ceremony is ending, Eric is the crown prince, and the next king of the vampire. Everyone cheered and the ball started. Eric started to greet all the guest and look for this mate. As he is talking to another royal vampire, he heard someone scream so he excuses himself and follows the scream.

 

The scream leads to a female angel and a male demon fighting, the male demon was harassing the female angel. The female angel struggle and soon Eric saw her face and his vampire scream mate and ask him to go help her. Eric went up to the demon and tap on his shoulder. the demon look at him and ask, " what do u want? Didn't u see that I'm busy?"

 

"it seems like have your dirty little hands on my things."

 

"Yours? I didn't see your name on her."

 

"how dare u say this to me."

 

The demon just realizes that Eric is the crown prince, he was going to apologize but too late to him. Eric had ripped his heart out, his body falls lifeless on the floor and soon turn into ash and fly away. Eric turns his head and faces the angel, he looks into her eyes only to see fear.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine. u don't have to kill him."

 

"Expected from an angel, kind heart even after what he does to do."

 

"I will be leaving now."

 

"oh no, u are not. u are not going anywhere."

 

"but I have to return to the queen."

 

"I see u are a noble angel."

 

"I'm not a noble angel. I'm a princess, Princess of the angels."

 

"Oh, my little angel mate is a princess but too bad u won't be ruling the angel but the vampire."

 

"I'm not your mate. I can't be."

 

"too bad but I am and u can't change that."

 

Eric drag her to see father, "father I have found my mate, she is..... what is ur name?"

 

"I'm Princess Angelina, of the angel kingdom."

 

"good that u have found ur mate."

 

"thank you, father. do help me tell the queen of the angel that princess Angelina will not be returning to her, and please send all her belonging here. we will be in my room."

 

"i will my son, have fun with ur mate." The king is happy to see that his son is getting better after his mark broken on kristina.