Chp 18: Angel & Demon

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link 

Hi!! It's me! I'm so dead after listening to yixing new song, give me a chance. The mv is just so good; he looks so hot. Why does he even look so good even in black and white? I'm so jealous. Happy birthday to our unicorn, Zhang yixing! He is changing my life. I was having a hard time getting over my Mom's death two years ago, and he makes a difference in me. He is my inspiration in life. Sorry, I think I talk too much. No one wants to know about life but this story, right? Here is it. Before the chapter starts. I Want to you check out a fascinating and cool story by my friends, Park_ChaeJin nerd in disguise. It's a very cool story! Do check it out!! I already know people have skipped this part already. Never mind, here is the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter 18: Angel & Demon

Two little girls are running around in the beautiful garden, they look so happy. Two young women sat on the swing and watch the girls.

"They look so happy," one of them said.

"yeah, must u go?" asked the younger one.

"yes, sis. I have to go."

"what about them? should they know who is their true mother?"

"they will know when the time comes, u are also a mother to them."

"I know, but there are yours, not mine."

"don't think of it like that, they are yours too; we are from the same soul, remember that. I may not be with you anymore, but I will protect and watch from above. Remember that both you and I are their mother. we are like the same person; we have two bodies."

"I understand. take care, my sister."

The two young women are best friends, the younger one had just her soul and saved the other one, the moon goddess promise will keep her, but her price is to replace her when she is gone. Now she has her twins, but she doesn't want them to be with her, so she gave them to her best friends, she asks her to take care of them, and they are critical to the future as they are destined to be very powerful. Soon the older women disappear, and the two little girls ran to the young women, jihyo.

"Eomma! I'm hungry."

"ok, let get u two some food."

'looks like she blocks their memory of her. I hope she did the right thing for them.' young jihyo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kristina, are u awake?" a sweet voice asked.

"where am I?"

"u are at the place where I live, a place where I watch all of you."

"moon goddess?"

"yes, that me. do u remember anything else?" She gives a sweet smile which kristina find it very very familiar. Just then her memory when she was young suddenly flow back to her mind.

"mom?"

"yes, baby girl. I'm ur mother, ur true mom."

"but what about eomma..."

"she is also our mother and my sister. I gave you two to her so u can have a normal life."

"you two? are u saying the other girl in my memory?"

"yes, baby girl, she is ur sister, don't u remember?"

"I have a sister?"

"yes, weird she is right by your side ever since she found you."

"found me?"

*flashback*

One day, kristina was walking to school when a girl suddenly ran up to me and hugged me, saying I found you. I found it weird but didn't think much about it. Now I understand, We have been so close that people think we are Sister, from then on we are best friends, and that person is Kylie.

*back to normal time*

"Kylie? she is my sister? that why when I first meet her she just ran up to me and said found you. that is also why I felt so safe with her."

"yes, there is a lot of things that are happening when u are up here. Kylie told the boys the truth. Your children are in danger; Eric wants to get them for their use. You have to protect them; they are extraordinary. They are hybrid, part werewolf like you, part vampire like their biological father, but they have been cursed because you were almost dead from the destroy curse. This is the side effects of that curse that when it is put on a pregnant woman. Now both of them each have either a little of Angel and demon in them. They will need each other to balance, the boy is a part angel, and the girl is part demon, you will need to have her to control her demon side, or her demon will take over, and all her goodness inside will be gone too, and she will cause chaos. No one will be able to stop her until she could control herself. Her brother will help her a little. I will love to talk to you more my baby girl, but they need you more than I do. go now."

"but, mom...."

"no, now go."

The moon goddess sent kristina's soul back to her body, and she woke up.

~~~~~~~~~

Kristina was unconscious for almost a year. Lay and luhan both look after the kids. They were desperate for kristina to wake up, the kids are around one year old, but they are like three years old because of their genes.

It was luhan turn to take care of kristina, he went out to buy some food, and when he returned, he was shocked by what is in front of him.

Kristina is sitting up on the bed staring at him.

"Kristina, u are awake."

"yes, I am. how long was I asleep."

"about a year."

"what? how are the kids?"

"they are very good."

"I want to see them now."

"why?"

"I met my mother."

"queen jihyo?"

"no my birth mother, the moon goddess, she told me that the kids had been cursed, by what I don't know but they are hybrid, part werewolf, part vampire and both of them will be either part demon or part angel."

"what? how does that happen?"

"I don't know. u have named them right?"

"yes, the younger twin which is a girl is called haru, and the older twin is jun xing."

"as what I know haru has the demon,"

"that's why sometimes when we didn't get what she wants her eyes will flash red for a second."

"we need to start training them,"

"but they are still young."

"I know, but the vampire wants to take them back and use them for their plan."

"they must be able to protect themselves, and haru need to learn how to control her demon."

They both didn't know that someone is outside and she had heard everything they have said, and she is going back and report to her king.

~~~~~~

"So the boy, jun xing is no use for us?"

"yes, father."

"let start to plan how can we get haru. she is more useful to us."

"father, why do we have to wait a year after what we did? The kids look like their growing quite fast. they are already started to talk and walk."

"we will activate our plan now; we will take haru when they are alone."

"yes, father."

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, Angelina is out with Eric's mother; they went shopping. Brendan knows Angelina won't be home, so he breaks into Eric's room.

"who are u?"

"u have taken what supposed to be mine; I'm going to kill you so I can have her back."

"what?"

Before Eric could understand what he said, he had stab eric in his heart, and he fled. Eric is not dead yet as he tried to crawl toward the door, but he passes out soon after that.

Soon Angelina came home, and when she open the door, she screams in fear, quickly she called for help and help came and brought him to the hospital and tried to save him. She was about to leave when she saw something very familiar on the floor; it is a pendant which she had gave Brendan when they were younger. She was shocked but called her mother and told her that she thinks Brendan tried to kill Eric because the marriage is broken when she found her mate. Her mother still could not believe what Brendan had done; she called him and saw him with a little blood on his body.

"Brendan where were you?"

"I'm in town. why will u ask?"

"oh in town doing what?"

"nothing just walking around."

"oh really. what about this?" she shows him the pendant, and he was shocked.

"this pendant was found in the room where Angelina's mate was attacked and I can smell blood on u. how could u do this?"

"I will do anything to get Angelina back."

"I'm happy that I didn't give my daughter to u. I, queen of the angel, hereby banish you from the kingdom, you will surrender your wings to us. U does not allow one foot into my kingdom. get out!"

"u will regret what u did," he said as he disappears.

Angelina is in the hospital waiting for news about Eric. Soon the doctor came out, "princess, prince Eric is fine, he is lucky that the knife didn't go through his heart. now is in profound sleep, we have no idea how we could wake him up."

"thank you, doctor."

Angelina then realises she love eric, she cry by his bed as he was barely alive, her mother came and visited her and Eric, she saw Angelina crying beside his bed. She told her that she could save Eric, but it is hazardous. She could give him her blood, and her blood will heal him immediately but since he is a vampire, he cannot feed on anyone else or else he will die. Her mom asks her to think, when she is giving him her blood, he will be healed and he will wake up and may drink her dry if he doesn't stop and she will lose her life.

Angelina thought, but she decided to help as it was because her, he was injured. When Angelina gave Eric her blood her mom is there to help if anything goes wrong. Eric woke up and started to drink from Angelina, he didn't stop, but Angelina looks into eric eyes and please him to stop, and soon he stopped. Angelina fell to the floor as she is weak from blood loss. Eric quickly hold her so her head won't hit the floor.

~~~~

"father, Eric had been attacked,"

"I know."

"why won't u see him?"

"he will be fine, so what will we do now."

Eugenia looks at her father, and only see he want more power; he is not like the father he uses to be, caring. Now all he wants is power; she has no choice to help.

"we will take her once her demon self reveal herself,"

"yes, father."

~~~~~~

luhan inform everyone that kristina is awake and she will be discharged soon. kristina want to meet the kids, so luhan told lay too bring them to the hospital.

"Papa where are we going?"

"we are going to see mommy."

"mommy is awake?"

"yes, baby girl."

lay open the door, and the kids ran in, "mommy!"

"my babies, how are u? I'm sorry, that I wasn't with u before."

"mom it's okay, we understand."

"so have u found ur power?"

"yes, we have found, but papa says that it's not all of our power."

"yes haru, u have more power than now, and u need to learn how to control them. haru, jun xing, you need to know that you are very different from other kids, I'm going, to be honest with u two, you are not only a werewolf and a vampire, haru you have a demon in you too, when you feel angry she is will try to take over you. U don't need to be scare; mommy will help you, your brother will help you too, he has an angel inside him, he will keep your balance. but u will need to learn how to control your anger, ok?"

"yes, mommy."

"u two will start training soon, the training will help you find more of your power, and u will learn to protect yourself and control them. all your uncle will help you."

haru and jun xing started their training, and they soon found most of their power, they also learn how to fight.

During training, jun xing accidentally hit haru with his ice; she started to get mad. Lay and luhan tried to calm her and tell her it's okay, but she glared at them, and sudden pain hit them. She continues to stomp toward jun xing, her whole body is cover with black flame. The boys quickly called the girls. kristina and the girls rush to the training room, only to see Haru's body cover in black flame.

"oh no, that her demon self. we have to help them."

"no kristina, don't. she is more powerful then u think, she can send pain to you with just one look."

"but..."

"remember what u said before, jun xing can balance her out, remember he has his angel in him."

"haru! step out of it. I didn't mean to hit you with my ice arrow."

"I'm not haru, in her demon."

"I got that right, no time no see sister." Jun's eyes started to glow a little gold.

"kristina that looks like it's his angel." chen whisper to kristina.

"I'm not ur sister! don't u dare call me that." haru throw a ball of black fire toward jun xing.

He dodge the attack and shines a bright light toward haru, and it hit her, she passes out after, so did jun xing.

Lay and luhan stop feeling the pain, lay ran toward them and check on them.

"they are fine; just it is the first time their angel and demon came out."

"they are getting powerful, I'm scare they will take them from us."

"kristina don't worry, we will protect them."

~~~~~~~~~

"My lady, princess Haru's demon has appeared along with her brother's angel; They will balance each other out. If u need haru to be at her fullest power, u will need to kill Jun Xing." The betrayer reported to Eugenia.

"Thank u my puppet, u have been a great use to me, but I don't need u anymore," Eugenia said as she stabs the person in the heart using a silver knife coated with wolfsbane, the person dies immediately, and she told her partner to get rid of the body. The person who she killed is her a puppet in the wolves kingdom which she controls to get useful information.

"Father, the young princess' demon has shown."

"Finally it's time, let's us start the plan and proceed. Plan a day when she is alone we will take her."

"yes, father."