Chp 14: Homecoming Ball

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 14: Homecoming Ball

the next day, Kristina is much better so the king and queen call on everyone to inform them of Kristina choice. everyone started to gather, in front of the throne.

"everyone, I call on u all here today is to inform u all that princess Kristina is back and we will have a ball in her honor. there is something else princess want to tell u all."

"to all my fellow, friends, family and people, I was kidnapped by the vampire prince and him force mated with me and also mark me, but now I'm fine thanks to my two mate. they mark me to remove the mark of the vampire prince. I know getting pregnant by another kind is very rare, but I'm pregnant. my parents want me to decide what should I do. I have decided I will keep them. they will be very strong there will be much danger coming toward them. I hope u will understand."

"we understand. but them? I thought only have one baby?"

"My lord, it's twin."

"twin!! that very rare. "

"congrats sis!"

"thanks, gege!"

"tina u are destiny to do great things. U and the twins are in great danger. Do u remember the prophecy that I tell u?"

"yes."

"u are the one the prophecy said."

"but I don't have a twin? Do u mean my child?"

"No, but how can u be so sure u don't have."

~~~~
time skip to a few months later.....

the ball is just a few days away, queen jihyo want Kristina and Kylie to prepare for the ball together. The queen gave exo their parents suite. Kristina felt a bit sad as her mother gave the boys suite but didn't give her anything.

"mother what about me? I also don't have a dress."

"I have one for both u and Kylie. boys u may go."

"thank you, my queen."

"mother, when I get my crown as a princess will I get my memories back?"

"yes, u will."

"I can't wait to get my memories back."

"hahahaha, u are just like a kid."

"heheheheh."

~~~~~~
in the vampire Rome.....

Eric is getting weaker as they took Kristina away and forcefully remove Eric's mark. they cause him to get even weaker. 

"Eugenia, are u there?"

"yes."

"can u help me, I need to get Kristina back. she is pregnant with my kid. I don't want the wolf to raise them. if I can see them no one will. keep an eye on them. see if there is a chance kidnapped her and get her back if not..... if u must...... kill her and the child... no one must get them."

"I understand."

~~~~~~~~
The next is the day of the ball. the ball will be at night so they have the whole morning and afternoon to prepare. Kristina is excited to be back in the royal family and be a princess to the wolves kingdom.

queen jihyo dragged Kristina and Kylie to who knows where. The three of us enter inside a very expensive boutique for dresses. Kristina looked for the name of the shop yet it was hard to read as it seemed like it was written in French.

Then suddenly a woman greeted the three of us. She was pretty and has a wavy shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. She approached queen jihyo as they started conversing in a language she couldn't understand but probably it's French because of her accent. the two girls start to feel uncomfortable already.

Then the women looked at Kristina and held my hand. she was startled.

"Oh! Cette femme est tres Jolie!" She exclaimed in her smooth French accent as she looked at Tina and Kylie and smiled. ( A/n correct me if I am wrong because I don't speak french I search for it. Thank u !!! )

tina and Kylie just stare at the lady as her forehead creased because Tina didn't get a single word she said.

Both of them chuckled.

"Kristina, Kylie, this is miss Freida. She's the owner of this shop and she said that u are indeed a beautiful lady." Umma told them.

"Kamsahanmida ma'am!" they bowed and smiled.

"Cheonmaweoyeo!" She replied.

tina sighed. 'Okay! I'm glad she knows how to speak Korean.' she thought.

"So who is she?" Miss Freida asked eomma.

"Oh she is my daughter and she is my daughter's friend." She replied as she winks at me and sherlien. I looked at her dumbfounded. Miss Freida looked at eomma with disbelief.

" well, she is my long lost daughter. she still doesn't have all her memory." queen jihyo whispered.

"Now go on with miss Freida and she'll help the both of us find the best dress for the night!" queen jihyo giddily said as she pushed both of them to the dressing room.

miss Freida dragged them toward the dressing room. they entered the dressing room, miss Freida let them stood in front of a huge mirror. She looked at them from head to toe and Tina started to feel like her eyes were so harassing.

"Just a minute okay?" miss Freida said as she went out and may be searched for the dress.

Kristina and Kylie sat on one of the chairs. tina search for her phone in her pocket but remember that it was inside her backpack.

"Look at me so plain," Kristina said as she brushed her long straight hair with her fingers.

Then miss Freida came carrying two long dresses with her. "Here u go, princess and young lady. Try these!" She said as she handed them two skies blue long dress.

they nodded as they went to change. After a few minutes, they went out of the dressing room as miss Freida and queen jihyo both look at them from head to toe.

"What do u think queen Ji Hyo?" Miss Freida asked.

The dress seemed comfortable for me. It was long enough to cover my legs but the only thing was it was showing off my shoulder and arms and its cold.......

"Hmmmmmm. It looked great! It completely shows off both of their figures." She told umma.

"Ok, I will take both of that. now take off that, miss Freida will pack it and send it to ur room. We still need to buy your heels and accessories!"

They just nodded and went into the dressing room and change back into my normal clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After they went to the boutique, we went shopping for their heels at some shop and some accessories like purse and earrings. Queen jihyo really is going to spoil both of them.

Then after shopping, we drove back to the palaces and went to Kristina's room. She and Kylie were told by queen jihyo to be in Kristina's room to prepare for the ball.

When they enter her room and they were shocked that they were six women, they bowed and smiled at the same time. The two were dressed wearing scrub suits and their hair tied in a bun like those Tina could see in a salon while the other one was dressed differently and she really stood out from the tried because seemed time be a foreigner. Her hair was blonde and she looked like a beauty queen. She seemed to be in her early 30s.

"Annyeonghaseyo princess Kristina and miss Kylie. We are sent here by ur Mother, queen Ji Hyo. My name is Amanda and this are my assistants. " she said referring to the five ladies with her.

"Annyeong miss Amanda! But Why are u here?" She asked. Kylie was just there by her side.

"We are here to glam miss kristina and miss Kylie up for tonight's event. I suggest that u and miss Kylie to take a shower and miss Kylie u can return to ur room my assistant will glam u up."

"Ne "

~~~~~~~~

After Kristina and Kylie had their shower. They had their legs and all unwanted hairs to be waxed. They were actually resisting because they knew it was painful but they were left with no choice.

After that drastic waxing session, they had their hair and foot spa at the same time. Next was manicure and pedicure then facial. They actually hate all these things because after all, both of them want to grow up as a simple girl. As for Kristina, she has never been a princess. She needs to get used to it as they will have a lot of contact with that because they will have a lot of balls.

They had lunch. After eating, miss Amanda told Kylie that her hair was too plain and boring so she decided to dyes her hair almond brown as it would also compliment her fair skin and round brown eyes.

It was already 4.30 in the evening and Kristina needs to be at the venue at 6 pm as the program starts at 7 pm. Miss Amanda now started to do the real glam part as everything that happened a while ago was just a makeover according to her. She first did style Kylie's hair into a bun and make the end of Kristina's hair curly. Afterward, she did their makeup.

As their make-up was done, they slipped on their sky blue long dress and their silver pumps. The heels were actually killing them even it's not the first time wearing. Miss Amanda and one of her assistant help Kristina and Kylie to put on their accessories.

"Okay! We are finally done, my dear!!! Now check yourself. " miss Amanda proudly exclaimed as she Let them face the mirrors.

They squeezed their eyes several time and they pinched their cheeks.

"I-is t-this really m-me? " we said in amazement with our own reflection. Miss Amanda and her assistants nodded in unison.

Suddenly Luhan enters Kristen's room.

"Wow....." Luhan was stunned as he held Kristina's hand.

"Is this really u?"

"Yea. "

Then Kristina looked at her wall clock and saw it was already 5.30pm.

"Oh no!! We have time to go now. Luhan! Eomma and appa say that I need to be there early. Kylie, u can go and find EXO and the girls with luhan, okay?"

"Ok."

"Kamsahamanida! I just wanna to express my deepest gratitude for what you have done." Kristina said to miss Amanda and her assistants.

Miss Amanda hugged her. "Your welcome Princess. Enjoy the night!" She whispered.

She nodded as run to Where the ball is taking place later.

(*imagine the boys' look here during their red carpet at awards ceremonies! They all looked handsome and elegant with those suits and styled hair. ^_^)

~~~~~~

Kristina soon arrived at the grand ballroom. The mc told the guests that the ball is starting soon. To surprise, the mc was suho.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman, May I ask everybody to settle down as the program will start after five minutes," Suho announced.

All of the guests began to sit on the chairs.

It was already 7 PM. The program starts.

"A pleasant evening ladies and gentleman. Welcome to the ball that we celebrate the return of the princess! However before we could fully enjoy this evening, our beloved king say a few words. A round of applause, ladies, and gentleman. King Joongki, please. " Suho said.

Everyone applauded as father went up time the stage.

"Good evening everybody! It is indeed a wonderful night! Today we will celebrate the return of the princess. Once again, good evening and enjoy the night!!!" Father said.

All of the people applauded.

"Let the celebrations begin!! Now we will have some performance and the next performers are...... the princes of their region that is the palace that controls the natural elements and some other powerful power!!! " Suho says in an excited tone and quickly ran off stage. The crowd applauded.

Then, Baek Hyun, suho, Chanyeol and D.o went up the stage. All of them lined up. They greeted the audience and sat down.

"Good evening everyone! I hope you will enjoy the songs that we will be singing tonight. Our first song is Sabor a mi. I Guess it's a dance for all." Baekhyun said as the guitar started to play.

(Please play the video, https://youtu.be/Gk1iZ8na42I )

Kristina was there standing, left amazed they sang the song. The guard brought princess Kylie to her parents which is far away from Kristina so she won't see why she is near the queen and king as Kristina didn't know about her sister yet as her memory is not fully back yet. Luhan stand in a corner, he wanted to ask kristina for a dance but it was too late because someone came first.

~~~~~~~~~

He kneels in front of Kristina. Kristina was shocked as the people were looking at the both of them.

"What are u doing, Lay? " Kristina whispered.

"Can I dance with u? If not you will be doing it with me." Lay said as he gave a mischievous grin.

"What!!! Are u crazy? No!!! I'm pregnant how can u!! " she blurted back.

"Oh well, then I'll be kneeling here until this night ends. "He persisted.

Kristina sighed. "Fine! "As she placed her hand on top of his hand. He stood up as he led her to the middle of the dance floor. He held both of her hands as he placed it on top of his shoulder while his hand rests on her waist.

"Lay, I am telling you that I have two left feet. Dancing cannot save my Life." Kristen told Lay.

"Don't worry, leave it all to me. U forget u are talking to the person who can dance anything." He assured as he smiled at Kristina.

The males in the ballroom also imitated what Lay did and ask their partner. Now the dance floor was filled up, people in pairs as they slowly dance throughout the whole song.

Luhan were watching Kristen and Lay. He was clenching his fist. It was Kristen whom he wanted to dance with.

As the song ended, Lay didn't let kristina go, Then another song played. The quartet sang another song, both of them continued to dance.

"You know what, there are a lot of beautiful girls today except you." He said.

Kristina hissed. He was probably teasing her again. "I know, I'm not that beautiful, " she replied back.

He chuckled. Kristina narrowed her eyes at him. But then here instantly became serious as he stiffened his gaze on her. "Because you are not just beautiful, you are the MOST beautiful. "He said and Kristina's face turned into scarlet as butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

"Oh, Lay, you are just making fun of me again. "She said as she looked down.

He held her chin as he raised her head. Now your eyes were locked on his gaze. " Kristina u know that I'm ur mate but I started to fall in love with u even before I knew we are mate. I really love u... " he confesses.

His words hit me hard. Without know, my mouths say, "Lay, I don't know about this. I know I have two mates and I don't know what to do.

"It's ok. U can take ur time and think we won't rush u......"

Meanwhile, Eugenia was there as she disguises himself as a wolf and got into the palace and plan to do what Eric ask her to do. She thinks and thinks so she can't take kristina without getting known, if not she will have the worst.

Soon the song came to the end, suddenly the lights on the stage went off along with the whole ballroom.

Kristina has pulled away from Lay. "What's happening? " she uttered. The crowd was also shocked. Lay slowly leaves kristina in the crowd and meet up with the rest of the boys and process with the next few performances.

~~~~~
I hope u enjoy the story. Do remember to vote and comments!

~kristen