Chp 4: Bullied

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Double update for the new year!!

~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Bullied

The new day came, Kristina feels she is much better than yesterday. She walks into her bathroom and took a shower and did her morning routine. Then she walks into her closet and took her school uniform and wear them. 

"Morning eomma! Appa! And oppas!! " Kristina greeted her parents and brothers.

"Morning Tina. " her parents greeted her back.

"Morning little tuna. " her brothers greeted her.

"Oppa!! I'm not a tuna!!" She yelled.

"How are u feeling? I hear from butler Ryu that u told him u were feeling unwell. " eomma Kim ask Kristina.

"I feel much better after a good night sleep. Don't need to worry eomma!" Kristina says.

"That good to hear. Come have breakfast before leaving for school. " Appa Kim told Kristina.

Kristina sat down and have breakfast with her family. Soon it was time for her to leave if not she will be late for school.

"Bye eomma!! Bye Appa!!!! Bye Oppas!!!"

"Bye Tina!!"

Since she is up early she decided to walk to school. She took out her iPhone and her earpiece, puck her earpiece in and listen to her favorite music while walking to school.

Suddenly when Kristina was halfway to school she hears a horn. It seems like just a normal horn that the driver is trying to get the attention of other car but in this case, it is not. But the driver is trying to get the attention of Kristina. The driver drove the car next to Kristina and give her a big and loud horn.

Kristina than realize the horn was to get her attention and took out her earpiece, she saw Lay in the car and she walks to the window and Lay wine down the window, "get in, I will bring u to school. "

" no thanks. It just about 5 minutes away from here. " Kristina tried to reject the offer.

"No, get in the car if not I will feel guilty for letting a lady walk to school alone. " Lay told her and Kristina give in and get in the car with Lay.

When they reach school, they came out from the car, the students and fans saw Kristina getting out of the car along with Lay. The fans were giving Kristina dead stare and that gives her a shiver down her spine. She didn't really care about them but one thing she didn't know is that someone is very jealous of her and planned someone bad on her.

"Lay I will see you in class I need to meet my friends. Bye!"

"Bye!!"

Kristina walk to the garden where she and the girls had decided to meet every day. Once she reaches the place, the girls started to ask a huge pile of questions.

"Why did u come to school with Lay?"

"Are u dating him?"

"Do u like him?"

"Do u know that u will get bullied by their fans??"

"Girls stop it!! I will answer ur questions one by one. Firstly, I didn't want to come with him but on the way to school he told me to get in the car and he will bring me to school. Secondly, I'm not dating him. Thirdly, I don't like him, I do I also don't know yet. Lastly, I know I will get bullied if I stay with them too close but I don't care what the fans think. " Kristina reply all their questions.

"Wow ok," Isa said.

"Girls it already times to go to class if not we are late!!!" Sarah says and they all look at their phone and it shows less than 5 minutes for them to go to class from the garden which is 7 minutes away from the classroom. They immediately make it a dash to the class.

When they reach the class, they were happy that the teacher is not there yet. They go back to their own seat and sit on their seat and that is when Ms. Lee came in.

"We are lucky that we came in before Ms. Lee. " Kylie says.

"Yeah. " the girls agree with Kylie.

~~~~~~~

After the whole day of lessons, the school finally came. Kristina and the girls plan to go to her house again to jam some music. Before they leave, kristina when to the restroom when suddenly she was hit on her neck and everything just went black for kristina.

The person that hit Kristina is the one and only Hazel who was jealous of her since the first day in the new school because Kristina got attention from EXO on the first day of school which no one got. Hazel then drag Kristina to the deserted block along with her little minion, Eugenia. They tied Kristina one a chair and Hazel ask Eugenia to get a bucket of cold water.

"You have been in my way in getting EXO so now I will teach u a lesson. " Hazel told Kristina while lifting her chin.

After a while, Eugenia is back with a bucket of water and some ice since she cannot find cold water that Hazel want. Eugenia put the ice into the water and let it melt till Kristina had wakened up a bit. But Hazel is not patience enough to wait any longer so she decided to splash water on Kristina instead. She picks up the bucket of water and pours it over Kristina's head.

Kristina feels the cold water on her face and slowly open her eye only to find herself tied to a chair and she sees Hazel in front of her. Hazel give Kristina an evil smirk and Kristina realized she is on the dessert block that the school had to stop using. Kristina tried to recall what happened before she passed out and soon she remembers.

"I told u to stay away from me , don't forget I'm a black belt, martial artists. " Kristina remind Hazel.

"Haha, I'm so scared, Like I am. U can hit me if u want because u are tied up. I thought I told u to stay away from my Oppa!" Hazel yelled at Kristina.

"Like I told u before, u are not the boss of me so u don't take orders from u, " Kristina reply her showing an attitude towards Hazel.

"You !" Hazel then give Kristina a slap across her face.

"Did u just slap me? U are so going to get it from me. " Kristina tried to break free but the rope is too tied so Kristina could not get out.

"Tried as much as u want. U will never get out of that. Eugenia gets a wooden plank for me and yourself, you will get it from me today. " Eugenia take two wooden planks from the corner of the room and pass it, Hazel.

Hazel lift the wooden planks up and hit kristina in her stomach. Eugenia also hit her with the wooden planks she had in her rib. She immediately dropped to the core from both the impact. Hazel and Eugenia continuously kick and hit her with the wooden planks till Hazel told Eugenia to stop. Hazel took out a hand knife, she pulled kristina's hair up and she yelped as she was forced to get up and face her. Hazel then started to cut kristina on her arms, stomach, legs, and face.

"Stop please!!" Kristen begged.

"So the mighty princess Kristina is begging me now??" Hazel ask.

Kristina is too weak to talk or even move to fight back.

All of the sudden, a familiar body figure of a person ran into the building and shouted, "KRISTINA!! STOP IT! STOP IT ALL OF U!!"

As he ran to Kristina, Kristina started to lose conscience. Kristina saw a blurred figure before she is fully unconscious.

"Kristina! Kristina! Wake up!"

'She is bleeding and badly wounded. I need to bring her to the hospital.'

"You two will get it from me later. "

"Luhan Oppa is not what u think."

"I don't care what is the explanation is, I saw u beating and cutting her up. "

After what Luhan said, he quickly carries her in bridal style and ran out of the building before using his werewolf speed and ran to the hospital, using the forest road. When Luhan was on his way in bringing kristina to the hospital, kristina is already healing up a little. Luhan was shocked when he looks at her to check she is okay and most of her small bruises were healing up. He thought he was thinking too much so he ignored it. Soon he reaches the hospital and the nurses brought her to the emergency room to treat her wound. After an hour, the doctor told Luhan that he had clean Kristina's wounds and when she wakes up she can go home.

'Her scent is so familiar. Do I know her before?? How did she heal up so fast? Who is she?' Luhan thought.

Kristina's power is slowly awakened after been lockdown for so many years. She may even get her memory back, the block on her memory and her power seem to slowly lose its ability. 

~~~~~~~

While the bullying is happening, Luhan is looking everywhere for Kristina as told by his leader, suho to help the girls to look for Kristina as they could not find her and they were supposed to go her house to make music.

Luhan went to the restroom before continued his search for Kristina. He was inside the cubicle when he heard two guys having a conversation. He eavesdrops as he heard Kristina name in their conversation.

"I am telling you, I can make that girl fall in love with me!"

"Ha! Really? Kristina seems to be a hard to get one! In the past where guys from her middle school tried to chase her got beaten up badly because it annoys her. She is also a black belt martial artist. "

"Naaaaa! Girls are all like that except the beating people up. They act hard to get but the truth is they like you too. If I get her sweet yea than you need to own me something?"

"Sure! If u lose let me date ur Sister, Call?"

"Call!"

Then they did some high five and left the restroom. Luhan went out of the cubicle and rushed outside to know who they were but they were gone. He then continued looking for kristina.

~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan was near the deserted block as the girls could not find kristina and they look for EXO for help to look for kristina. Just nice when Luhan passes the deserted block he smells some blood and decided to see what is inside to his surprise he found kristina inside along with Hazel and Eugenia. He called the rest of EXO and the girls saying that he had found kristina and they are in the hospital. After a half an hour, EXO and the girls come to the hospital.

"Luhan! What happens to Kristina?"

"Why is she in the hospital?"

"Why is she beaten up?"

"Stop asking me questions! Kristina is beaten up by our classmate who she thinks that she owns us. She is jealous of Kristina as she saw her getting out of Lay's car this morning"

"What the hell! She is so going to get it from me!!"

"You girls may be next too as we hang out a lot together. "

"EXO we must protect the girls from today onwards watch the girls."

"The doctor says when Kristina wakes up she can be discharged from the hospital. Until then you girls please take care of her."

"We will. Don't worry.

~~~~~~~~

"Guys when I carry Kristina she smells very familiar like someone we know. Her body is full of wound and bruises were healing up the next second I look at her. Do u think she is a werewolf or just a human with power?" Luhan told the guys.

"She has power?? If that so, I think we will need more evidence to confirm she is a werewolf or human or even the lost princess. "

"Also Suho hyung when I carry her just now, I feel sparks when I touch her. " Luhan add on to his previous sentence.

"Suho hyung I also feel sparks when I touch her," Lay told suho also.

"Congratulations you two have found ur mate. It is very rare to see two people having the same mate but that seems like what happens now. Also, the last person who has many mates is the legendary pure white wolf. "

"Do u think she is the pure white wolf?"

"We don't know yet. If she is we must protect her well. "

~~~~

The morning came and Kristina slowly wakes up from the beating yesterday.

'Ah! My head hurts.'

She slowly opens her eyes and found Kylie sleeping beside her.

"What happened to me?? Why am I here?" Kristina asks herself. Then Kristina tried to wake Kylie up.

"Kylie Eonnie wake up!"

"Eomma~ 5 more minutes. "

"Eonnie I'm not ur eomma!!!"

Kristina tries to wake Kylie up again but fails, in the end, the way to wake Kylie up is to smack her head.

"Yah!!! Who hit my head!!"

"Eonnie mainhae I'm the one who hit your head..."

"Kristina you are awake!! When did you wake up?? How are you feeling??"

"I woke up about 10 minutes ago. I tried to wake Up but u sleep like a dead log and u keep on calling me eomma. And Why am I here in the hospital?

"Mainhae, I'm going to call the doctor to check on you. "

"Ok. "

After a while, the doctor comes into my ward and look at me.

"Miss Kim you can be discharged from the hospital. Please take good care of your body. Don't let your wound open ok?"

"Ok doctor.

"Follow me to do the discharged paperwork. "

"Ok. Wait here ok Kristina?"

"Ne eonnie!!"

Kylie walks out to do the paperwork and she also told the girls and EXO about kristina. Kristina parents already know what happens but they are on a business trip with kristina's brothers so they allow the girl to stay over with kristina. After the girl hears the news about kristina, the plan a surprise party for kristina. They invite EXO too. When Kylie is doing the paperwork, the rest of the girls start to prepare the party at kristina's house.

After a few hours, the paperwork is done and Kristina can we discharge from the hospital; the party preparation is also done.

"Let go! We can go home now. "

"Yeah!! I'm finally discharged from the hospital!!"

"Haha hurry. "

"Ok ok "

Kylie brought Kristina to her white Audi A5 and they drove home. On the way, Kylie also tells Kristina that her parents and brothers are not home as they are on a business trip and her parents allow the girls to sleep over. Kylie also told Kristina that the girls prepared a welcome party for her leaving the EXO as a guest. (Picture below)

Soon they reach the house, when they enter the house they saw the girls welcoming her then Kristina saw EXO

Soon they reach the house, when they enter the house they saw the girls welcoming her then Kristina saw EXO.

"You invite them too?? Why?"

"Luhan saves you from the bully, don't u remember? Since he saves u we decided to invite them too. "

"Him? Like he is would. "

Suddenly a party popper is pulled and it shocks Kristina.

"Who the hell pull that?"

"....." no one reply Kristina

"Who pop the popper just now?"

All of them look behind Kristina, Kristina then turns her head and saw sehun.

"Hi? It wasn't my idea!! It was Chen's idea!"

"Mmmmm sehun, Chen. If I were you Two I will quickly run away if not when Kristina is angry u can say goodbye to yourself. " Sarah told them.

Kristina went towards sehun but he ran away then She ran to Chen he also ran away. They ran all Around the house. Then they found a room and lock themselves in. They didn't know that the room they are in till later is kristina's room.

"Wow, you two are so great. Running away also can run into my room, " Kristina says sarcastically while taking her key and opening the room.

Then Chen and sehun realize it is really her room and they have nowhere to run so they surrender and Kristina is feeling great that time so she decided to give them a chance and told them not to do it again after hitting their head while telling them. After that, we continue the party that they plan for kristina.

~~~~~

The prince of vampire went back to his kingdom to update on his Father what he had found on earth.

"So my Son what have you found?"

"The guardians of wolves are on earth looking for the princess. The princess is still nowhere to be found but I overhear the wolf talking in the school canteen that the lost princess has a mark on her arm which is the mark of the royalty, her scent is very special and from my research, her blood can heal anything. "

"Good job my son. Keep it up. If u find the princess waits for the right moment to bring her here with or without the guardians. "

"Father, I have and an idea of who the lost princess could be. "

"Oh, who is it?"

"It is my classmate, her name is Kristina Kim Wen Xing. "

"Kristina? It is the name of the lost princess. Do u have a pic?"

"Yes. " the prince show the king a picture of Kristina.

"She looks just like the queen. I think it's her. Just to confirm, the lost princess' blood smell very sweet and all vampire will love it. If u smell a blood that u can't resist that is her. "

"Ok. Father, can I have a request? "

"What is it?"

"I want her to be my mate."

"Ok, I agree u can have her as your mate. Then you will be very powerful and your children will be very powerful too."

"Thank you, Father. I will find chances to kidnap her and bring her here so I can mark her as mine and no one even her mate can get her. "

"Make me proud my Son. "

"I will Father."

~~~~~~~
Who is this prince of vampire? Is kristina really the lost princess? Do u think the prince will really love the princess if they are married?? Comments down below what is your thoughts. Remember to vote and follow me on social media!! 

~kristen

[EDITED]